Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Those are exactly my feelings too.
But i liked the episode as long as there was no serious tearing up fight between Maaneet.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i think he will get all edgy and hassled and try to cover it with his tough exterior... but will wanna find out why she wants to leave... when she gives him a flimsy answer, he will order her not to leave.. atleast itna toh haq banta hai uska Geet par... they have come a long way...and now if he stops her.. Geet wont break his heart.. today she also acknowledged the fact that she better move away before maan himself feels something for her.. she says tht cos, she knows once he feels like her, she will not be able to say no to him!

Yes I agree...but little does she know that his feeling for her are way more advanced than her feelings for him...meaning...his realization was earlier, and feelings of love are stronger...hence the verbalization on Friday.....so no chance that he may or before he develops feelings for Geet....he is way beyond that...Geet cannot and will not be able to escape him...he will not tolerate it at all!!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nrasheed

Wow did you just say this drama is going fast! for real? lets see all of june and all of july and half of August has been nothing but eye popping and eye dropping drama...and thats not enough for you? okay you have a very high threshold level for romance. I dont...it was cute and sweet for awhile, but i think the CV's are enjoying making all of their audience waiting for the other proverbial shoe to drop.. they know no matter what they have captured their audience with this love tryst that they are simply happy letting all of us live in their wonderland. But today's epi was a bit stupid, especially the rose scene where the rose falls out of the binder, everyone's looking at it likes its a bomb.? is this really how people think a workplace runs? okay if that makes you happy i'll let that pass to no problemo....as for geet saying she's moving away, we'll see, how many times have i heard that one??? again the CV's are playing with their audience, and we all willing to accept it because you all are emotionally connected with maan and geet. either way I'm waiting to see how Maan handles the truth when he is told about dev and geet's past. till then i will stay in tuned.....

How Maan handles the truth when he is told about Dev and Geet's past, is the CRUX of the show.....and we will all be hanging on to all the threads that the CVs throw our way!!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

the irony struck....just as maan is preparing to express his feelings to geet....and geet is preparing to leave maan for gud....

maneet r emotionally bonded and they r yet not aware of it....if geet's mind was not full with the newspaper she wud surely hv guessed the truth behind the rose....then i am sure she wudnt hv dropped it in the bin....and maan shutting his eyes to escape the pain of seeing his rose being dropped in the bin by none other than geet was really touching....wen the entire staff was discussing where the rose came from....i am sure maan was thinking that geet wud guess the truth....so wen geet widout any hesitation threw it away....it hurt maan bitterly....and the next instant maan found out that geet is luking for another job....
i cant imagine how much pain maan is in now....i guess he will think geet deliberately threw away the rose since she is planning to leave him....i guess maan may feel that in this way geet is rejecting his advances....
i found the epi very painful in maan's POV....

Me too...I found it to be very BITTER SWEET........cute yet painful!

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Song Title:            Mann Ki Lagan
Movie                   Paap
Movie Director     Pooja Bhatt
Music Director     Shahi
Singers                Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Gotta run now...will come back for more comments.......

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Nargis,
based on the info i found the song and hv downloaded it.. 😊
[/QUOTE]

Enjoy it...its a beautiful song!!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev4eva

i cant imagine mann moping around..i love the angry down to earth mann even though sometimes he goes overboard with his insensitivity but we all know by now where that stems from. i think mann would try to find out tactfully if geet actually feels sth for him. today's epi showed mann is no longer in denial of his feelings for geet as he said those words.."aisa lagrahahe pehli bar khudse har raha hoon par shayad yeh harna itna bhi boori nahin hai" but now it's geet who is trying to distance herself geet in order to protect mann from future heartbreak if he ever develops the same feelings for her and learns of her past .but little does she know mann already feels for her too.

from the precap where they show geet showing pic of girls to mann and how mann was telling the kind of girl he wants for himself almost opp to geet's character..it seems he was trying to find out deliberately geet's response and by the smile he gives when she walks out irritated he is not disappointed at all and we can tell geet is fighting a loosing battle here with her feelings. she can't curb those feelings just like mann hasn't been able to. and i think even if she finds a new job may be the boss would turn out to be some sleazy guy and of course it would be mann the knight in shining armor to protect geet like he always does. err i think im being too over presumptuous in my post :)

Excellent points...and not presumptuous at all!!

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Those are exactly my feelings too.

But i liked the episode as long as there was no serious tearing up fight between Maaneet.

Even the serious tear up fighting is so gripping to watch with these two!!!

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think its time for Maan to get a little softer with Geet so i assume he will indeed confront her but softly and in a friendly manner rather than the  usual angry young man type confrontation!!

Btw good topicπŸ‘πŸΌ
Liked how u explained their feelings😊
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
omg mysterious gurl i soo support u :):)😍 ... i liked the episode today maans dream sequence was hilarious ...lol:P 🀣 i hope to see  a weak maan that v got to see when geet was leavin and he said that dialogue "jab insaan irritate hota hai to use gussa aajaata hai"  wah wah!!😍...wud loooovvvveee... to c a *mat jao geet*😍 scene that wud bee tooo cute.... i cnt wait for '*maan* ki lagan' sori ' *man* ki lagan' lol πŸ˜†
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nrasheed

Wow did you just say this drama is going fast! for real? lets see all of june and all of july and half of August has been nothing but eye popping and eye dropping drama...and thats not enough for you? okay you have a very high threshold level for romance. I dont...it was cute and sweet for awhile, but i think the CV's are enjoying making all of their audience waiting for the other proverbial shoe to drop.. they know no matter what they have captured their audience with this love tryst that they are simply happy letting all of us live in their wonderland. But today's epi was a bit stupid, especially the rose scene where the rose falls out of the binder, everyone's looking at it likes its a bomb.? is this really how people think a workplace runs? okay if that makes you happy i'll let that pass to no problemo....as for geet saying she's moving away, we'll see, how many times have i heard that one??? again the CV's are playing with their audience, and we all willing to accept it because you all are emotionally connected with maan and geet. either way I'm waiting to see how Maan handles the truth when he is told about dev and geet's past. till then i will stay in tuned.....

i agree the story didnt progress much in terms of incidents....but i guess last 2 months was a journey of maneet falling in love with each other...they cudnt show love overnite....geet being a pregnant girl cannot fall in love at first, second or third sights....and maan being a reclusive and betrayed in the past will also take time to trust another girl....so wen we r watching maan and geet falling in love....that journey has to be long...so i dont think there was anything wrong till now....
yes...now that both hv realised their feelings....story shud make progress in other aspects like maan getting to know about geet's pregnancy, dev meeting geet and samira making her entrance...and i dont think the CVs will make further delay once gurmeet recovers from malaria....

another thing is that today's rose epi may seem tedious....but i dont think this was their original plan....the epi cud hv been better if gurmeet was not ill....i guess he cudnt put much effort and so they had to shoot the entire epi in one room...i guess this week wont be any progress...we hv to wait till next week.....i hope guru will be recovered by this weekend....

i blame the CVs for this....they shud hv banked several epis ahead of telecasting