Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yeap it was so cute when maan said he doesn't want her to stay away frm anything she likes coz of him and pain ful episode also coz geet is trying to stay away frm maan coz of her past i was so scared when maan was trying to give rose to geet coz it was sure she wouldn't accept it coz she have to hide her feeling and i don't want to see heart broken maan.well about what maan will do in next episode on geet's new job planning well it's unpredictable coz this cv's might show anything i can't predict anything but yeah maan sure might try to stop her
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

OMG I just dont want to write but I should write the truth that u've written exactly the same what I thought abt MSK's next step to prevent Geet from leaving the job.Smart n Intelligent MSK (I know these two adjectives are nt sufficient at all for describing a hunk like MSK) will definitely play something witty to keep Geet closer to his eyes n hearts...........wanna see the passion for Geet in aggressive MSK infact ........................its worth watching a Munda like Maan can go to what extent for acheiving his love..........................

This track can really have some rocking scenes....would love to see this!!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya-shah

COME ON EVERYONE JUST CHILL!I THINK TODAYS EPISODE WAS AWESOME AND JUST RELEVANT TO FRIDAYS EPISODE.MAAN LOOKING AT GEET FROM THE WINDOW(ROMANTIC) ,DECIDING TO GIVE HER THE WHITE ROSE, HIS CUTE EFFORTS TO SOMEHOW GIVE TO GEET(MIND BLOWING),HIS IMAGINATION(GEET GETTING CROSS WITH HIM FOR THAT FLOWER),GEET'S REALIZATION OF THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER.HER JOB HUNT.EVERY SINGLE THING WAS JUST IN IT'S PLACE.THIS EPISODE WAS EXACTLY THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AFTER THE FRIDAYS EPISODE.IF U THINK ,U  WILL FIND OUT THAT GEET'S DECISION WAS RIGHT.WHAT DO U EXPECT HER TO DO AFTER THE FRIDAY EPISODE.JUST GO AND TELL MAAN THAT SHE LOVES HIM.NO WAY.HOW COULD SHE WHEN SHE IS PREGNANT .NOW PLZ DON'T SAY THAT "HAS SHE LOST THE RIGHT TO LOVE AFTER GETTING PREGNANT OUT OF A FAKE MARRIAGE.NO!SHE HASN'T BUT STILL SHE HAS TO MOVE AWAY FROM MAAN SINCE HE IS UNAWARE AND  IF AT THIS STAGE SHE GETS CLOSER TO MAAN EXCEPTING HIS LOVE,MAAN WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO BLAME HER FOR CHEATING.THOSE WHO WANT  MAAN TO SORT OUT THE TRUTH IMMEDIATELY SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS WAY THE SERIAL IS GONNA END UP  IN TWO MONTHS.SO CHILL.THERE WILL BE MANEET MISUNDERSTANDINGS,THEIR SEPARATION(TEMPORARY) AND FINALLY THEY WILL BE TOGETHER.A SERIAL HAS TO UNDERGO SUCH TWISTS AND TURNS.AND PLZ STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PACE OF THE SERIAL.GEET IS THE ONLY SERIAL WHICH IS GOING FAST TRACK.WHAT ELSE DO U WANT.IF U GO TO STARPLUS AND WATCH THEIR SERIALS ,U WILL REALIZE THEY DRAG THE TRACK FOR SO LONG.I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN THE SEIAL  SHOWS THE FUNNY MOMENTS,PEOPLE START COMPLAINING TO GET SERIOUS AND WHEN THE SERIOUS TRACK IS ABOUT TO START,THEN THEY SAY OH WHY IS GEET MOVING AWAY.GEET 'S DECISION WAS JUST PERFECT,MATURE AND ACCORDING TO HER SITUATIONS.TODAYS EPISODE WAS JUST PERFECT. 

Zoya...thank you for expressing you feelings and views....tat is what this forum is for.

Just some advise on IF decorum....please do not use CAPS....as this is considered RUDE and INSULTING...and usually inferred as an INSULT.

As far as the post, i think you have misunderstood the comments on this forum......we are disucussing how good the episode was today...cute, yet bittersweet.....and how the characters Maan and Geet ar so in love with each other that they want to prevent HURT for each other...that was the jist of my post.   As far as the discussion about the ambiguity of wanting to speed it up or slow it down.....Shivani and i were discussing that our feelings are so double edged...and ambivalent...we ant to hurry up and have Maan and Geet together for good....yet we don't wan the separation, when we all know that the separation is inevitable.  

I hope that clarifies some things for you....we were not complaing, we were merely discussing our ambivalence!!

fannnn thumbnail
lovely post.. i loved today's episode.. this is the making of a true pure lovestory..where Geet and Maan are concerned about the others' happiness... so shweeeet.. ..

i think, Geet will not tell Maan about her past, but Maan will find out and will trick Geet into revealing.. she will reveal some and for the rest he will join the dots.. i think he will not blame her, he will stand by her and support her in everything she does... since Geet will not wanna hurt anyone after knowing that Dev is his bro, there may a lot of silent moves, and some misunderstandings but all those will be  a result of Maan and Geet trying to do the best for each other, but at each step Maan will unravel the truth and be by her side, till she finally gives up and agrees to let Maan join her in bringing up the baby...😊  ( do i suddenly sound 14???😳)

These CVs are brilliant and i am sure they will make a beautiful story out of this ...one of trust and pure love...👏

I absolutely loved the song in the precap.. does anyone know from which album is it??..

if any of the members here are from "Google" could you please ask  your product development team for a search functionality based on music bytes????🤓

lemme go see the precap again 😊

nrasheed thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya-shah

<font color="#000099">COME ON EVERYONE JUST CHILL!I THINK TODAYS EPISODE WAS AWESOME AND JUST RELEVANT TO FRIDAYS EPISODE.MAAN LOOKING AT GEET FROM THE WINDOW(ROMANTIC) ,DECIDING TO GIVE HER THE WHITE ROSE, HIS CUTE EFFORTS TO SOMEHOW GIVE TO GEET(MIND BLOWING),HIS IMAGINATION(GEET GETTING CROSS WITH HIM FOR THAT FLOWER),GEET'S REALIZATION OF THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER.HER JOB HUNT.EVERY SINGLE THING WAS JUST IN IT'S PLACE.THIS EPISODE WAS EXACTLY THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AFTER THE FRIDAYS EPISODE.IF U THINK ,U WILL FIND OUT THAT GEET'S DECISION WAS RIGHT.WHAT DO U EXPECT HER TO DO AFTER THE FRIDAY EPISODE.JUST GO AND TELL MAAN THAT SHE LOVES HIM.NO WAY.HOW COULD SHE WHEN SHE IS PREGNANT .NOW PLZ DON'T SAY THAT "HAS SHE LOST THE RIGHT TO LOVE AFTER GETTING PREGNANT OUT OF A FAKE MARRIAGE.NO!SHE HASN'T BUT STILL SHE HAS TO MOVE AWAY FROM MAAN SINCE HE IS UNAWARE AND IF AT THIS STAGE SHE GETS CLOSER TO MAAN EXCEPTING HIS LOVE,MAAN WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO BLAME HER FOR CHEATING.THOSE WHO WANT MAAN TO SORT OUT THE TRUTH IMMEDIATELY SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS WAY THE SERIAL IS GONNA END UP IN TWO MONTHS.SO CHILL.THERE WILL BE MANEET MISUNDERSTANDINGS,THEIR SEPARATION(TEMPORARY) AND FINALLY THEY WILL BE TOGETHER.A SERIAL HAS TO UNDERGO SUCH TWISTS AND TURNS.AND PLZ STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PACE OF THE SERIAL.GEET IS THE ONLY SERIAL WHICH ISGOING FAST TRACK.WHAT ELSE DO U WANT.IF U GO TO STARPLUS AND WATCH THEIR SERIALS ,U WILL REALIZE THEYDRAG THE TRACK FOR SO LONG.I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN THE SEIAL SHOWS THE FUNNY MOMENTS,PEOPLE START COMPLAINING TO GET SERIOUS AND WHEN THE SERIOUS TRACK IS ABOUT TO START,THEN THEY SAY OH WHY IS GEET MOVING AWAY.GEET 'S DECISION WAS JUST PERFECT,MATURE AND ACCORDING TO HER SITUATIONS.TODAYS EPISODE WAS JUST PERFECT.</font>

Wow did you just say this drama is going fast! for real? lets see all of june and all of july and half of August has been nothing but eye popping and eye dropping drama...and thats not enough for you? okay you have a very high threshold level for romance. I dont...it was cute and sweet for awhile, but i think the CV's are enjoying making all of their audience waiting for the other proverbial shoe to drop.. they know no matter what they have captured their audience with this love tryst that they are simply happy letting all of us live in their wonderland. But today's epi was a bit stupid, especially the rose scene where the rose falls out of the binder, everyone's looking at it likes its a bomb.? is this really how people think a workplace runs? okay if that makes you happy i'll let that pass to no problemo....as for geet saying she's moving away, we'll see, how many times have i heard that one??? again the CV's are playing with their audience, and we all willing to accept it because you all are emotionally connected with maan and geet. either way I'm waiting to see how Maan handles the truth when he is told about dev and geet's past. till then i will stay in tuned.....
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushtrip

So true Babes...

it was a packed epi with realisation which made me cry..
the acknowledgment was not there actually just that before he starts feeling more than he does..i think is what she said...but also the decision to move away from him is not something i am surprised about..i guess..it showed in my stories as well and everyone is aware of it just we all want to prolong the moment...more time these two have with each other more deeply they will fall in love..

she knows he is her saviour..now the taveez will make an appearance to reveal to her that moving away will not be good...it binds her to him and likewise for him...

but yeah separation is imminent...

it reminds me of that song

hum tumse mile
phir judaa ho gaye
dekho phir mil gaye
ab honge judaa
phir mile na mile
kyon na aisa kare
ho mil jaaye chalo hum sada ke liye..

ah if only it happens...fast..but may be not...i donno...what i want sometimes..i have these images..flying in my head..pulling me in various directions...

I can totally relate.....its like my mind is moving faster than my heart......i want the progression mentally, but i want the lingering emotionally......my mind and heart are at odds right now too!!!  Yeh Maan ang Geet bhina....I need to go into a meeting with my VP, and here i am posting on IF 5 mins before the meeting instead of prepping for the VP meeting....UGH!!!!!    Haila...help Me!!!!!  Yeh muje kya hogaya????

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fannnn

lovely post.. i loved today's episode.. this is the making of a true pure lovestory..where Geet and Maan are concerned about the others' happiness... so shweeeet.. ..

i think, Geet will not tell Maan about her past, but Maan will find out and will trick Geet into revealing.. she will reveal some and for the rest he will join the dots.. i think he will not blame her, he will stand by her and support her in everything she does... since Geet will not wanna hurt anyone after knowing that Dev is his bro, there may a lot of silent moves, and some misunderstandings but all those will be  a result of Maan and Geet trying to do the best for each other, but at each step Maan will unravel the truth and be by her side, till she finally gives up and agrees to let Maan join her in bringing up the baby...😊  ( do i suddenly sound 14???😳)

These CVs are brilliant and i am sure they will make a beautiful story out of this ...one of trust and pure love...👏

I absolutely loved the song in the precap.. does anyone know from which album is it??..

if any of the members here are from "Google" could you please ask  your product development team for a search functionality based on music bytes????🤓

lemme go see the precap again 😊

Song Title:            Mann Ki Lagan
Movie                   Paap
Movie Director     Pooja Bhatt
Music Director     Shahi
Singers                Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Gotta run now...will come back for more comments.......

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the irony struck....just as maan is preparing to express his feelings to geet....and geet is preparing to leave maan for gud....

maneet r emotionally bonded and they r yet not aware of it....if geet's mind was not full with the newspaper she wud surely hv guessed the truth behind the rose....then i am sure she wudnt hv dropped it in the bin....and maan shutting his eyes to escape the pain of seeing his rose being dropped in the bin by none other than geet was really touching....wen the entire staff was discussing where the rose came from....i am sure maan was thinking that geet wud guess the truth....so wen geet widout any hesitation threw it away....it hurt maan bitterly....and the next instant maan found out that geet is luking for another job....
i cant imagine how much pain maan is in now....i guess he will think geet deliberately threw away the rose since she is planning to leave him....i guess maan may feel that in this way geet is rejecting his advances....
i found the epi very painful in maan's POV....
fannnn thumbnail

Song Title:            Mann Ki Lagan
Movie                   Paap
Movie Director     Pooja Bhatt
Music Director     Shahi
Singers                Rahat Fateh Ali Khan

Gotta run now...will come back for more comments.......

Thank you Nargis,
based on the info i found the song and hv downloaded it.. 😊
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i cant imagine mann moping around..i love the angry down to earth mann even though sometimes he goes overboard with his insensitivity but we all know by now where that stems from. i think mann would try to find out tactfully if geet actually feels sth for him. today's epi showed mann is no longer in denial of his feelings for geet as he said those words.."aisa lagrahahe pehli bar khudse har raha hoon par shayad yeh harna itna bhi boori nahin hai" but now it's geet who is trying to distance herself geet in order to protect mann from future heartbreak if he ever develops the same feelings for her and learns of her past .but little does she know mann already feels for her too.

from the precap where they show geet showing pic of girls to mann and how mann was telling the kind of girl he wants for himself almost opp to geet's character..it seems he was trying to find out deliberately geet's response and by the smile he gives when she walks out irritated he is not disappointed at all and we can tell geet is fighting a loosing battle here with her feelings. she can't curb those feelings just like mann hasn't been able to. and i think even if she finds a new job may be the boss would turn out to be some sleazy guy and of course it would be mann the knight in shining armor to protect geet like he always does. err i think im being too over presumptuous in my post :)