Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Well correct me if i m wrong........but Suhana is supposed to leave home..writing a letter..which Badi Maa will read n fall sick.......n then Suhana mite b back to tend to her...

I just reread the article and it doesn't say anything. All it says is that Badi Maa will get the letter and fall ill. It doesn't acc say whether or not Suhana leaves in the end. So I guess it's up for contemplation 😛

Anything could happen, but this is Badi Maa. Suhana is closest to her. Even before Ishaan I think. So yeah, you're right, if she does leave then she'll probably come back, only for Badi Maa. 😊
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

when i think of the precap...i just feel like i will go mad in understanding suhaana...

i mean...in the  night she feels she has ruined ishaan's life...the next day she wants to leave...alright...and now she wants ishaan to tell the family and if they are shocked its his family...she hugs him in thanks and is not ready to do a single thing for him...ah suhaana..u r truely the one and only...

yh i knw.......thats Suhana.........one gets..exasparated..keeping up wit all her whimsical reactions...😆😆😆 ... she is a bundle of contradictions.......................while she was so genuinely regretful at ruining Ishus life... she was equally ...elated at having found her way to freedom.... but alas.. if only she knew....how COSTLY this freedom is for the kashyaps...😭
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
an12345678

Call me Urvi 😊

Oh I'm the opposite. Every tiny thing makes me cry, but Jai has been so good recently, that I end up crying just thinking about what's gonna happen. Ishaan's love is so pure. And it scares me to think what will happen to him. 🤢 But seriously, the only thing that controls me is the fact that I know SuShaan will be together eventually. 😃
myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww my heart went out for Ishaan today....but I am sure this issue too will die down without much melodrama. I liked how they showed suhaana repenting for her mistake of lashing out at her dad and spoiling Ishaan's life...slowly things are looking brighter I felt despite, suhaana deciding to leave home to enjoy her new found freedom....she mentioned one thing to Ishaan, saying she can now live her life her way that would make her happy and that she is finally free....and I think this track is for her to realize what really makes her happy.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Missed being here thanks to traveling and then the visiting bro taking control of remote 😆  Feels good to be here. The act was simple but so heart-wrenching, and one can feel that his heart is sinking.

urvimjht: Me felt so darn sad seeing him, and I rarely get affected watching a show. 😊

welcome back girl..n missed u.... well past few days.. Ishaan has been treating us to some awesome dialogues.......n Jai to his spectacular performance..wit Sincere... balanced... subtle n sensitive turns...😛
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
what do u think taanu di???shud she leave the house so that she will know their value more or she should realize here itself...??

i think is she leaves she will understand better...but leaving means just a day or 2..not like in weeks or months...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvimjht

I just reread the article and it doesn't say anything. All it says is that Badi Maa will get the letter and fall ill. It doesn't acc say whether or not Suhana leaves in the end. So I guess it's up for contemplation 😛

Anything could happen, but this is Badi Maa. Suhana is closest to her. Even before Ishaan I think. So yeah, you're right, if she does leave then she'll probably come back, only for Badi Maa. 😊

Yh...i hv the same logic..........Suhana..leaving... Badi Maa searching for Suhana..finds the letter...falls sick.....n Suhana back....😛
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: myvoice

Aww my heart went out for Ishaan today....but I am sure this issue too will die down without much melodrama. I liked how they showed suhaana repenting for her mistake of lashing out at her dad and spoiling Ishaan's life...slowly things are looking brighter I felt despite, suhaana deciding to leave home to enjoy her new found freedom....she mentioned one thing to Ishaan, saying she can now live her life her way that would make her happy and that she is finally free....and I think this track is for her to realize what really makes her happy.

Oh yes yes..ofcourse..... Distance wil make her feel the absence of love n warmth that she was surrounded wit at her sasural.....n hence may be...she will start valuing it much more..... i realy want to see that too.............but still Suhana leaving will cause enouf grief to Ishu n the family..n obviously to us...😭😭😭😭
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

what do u think taanu di???shud she leave the house so that she will know their value more or she should realize here itself...??

i think is she leaves she will understand better...but leaving means just a day or 2..not like in weeks or months...

well i did rather have Suhana sitting in a taxi..n receiving a call from the family abt Badi Maa..n she wuld b back..in a jiffy...😛..n agreed no weeks or months... agar aisa hua to i will b drowned in a pool of grief..n melancholy..
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: urvimjht

an12345678

Call me Urvi 😊

Oh I'm the opposite. Every tiny thing makes me cry, but Jai has been so good recently, that I end up crying just thinking about what's gonna happen. Ishaan's love is so pure. And it scares me to think what will happen to him. 🤢 But seriously, the only thing that controls me is the fact that I know SuShaan will be together eventually. 😃

Urvi, you can call me An. 😊 I do not get affected easily 😊 His love is unconditional though like any normal human, he also wants to be loved and seen the same way by Suhana. Yes, I am not worried about tomorrow ... as these scenes are taking us toward a couple completely in sync with each other.😊