'If u luv someone..set them FREE'... Ishaan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

'If u luv someone...set them free.....if ur luv is true..they will come right back to U'

An english Saying.........that our Chawari Bazar ka Munda...set in  process...not just in words..but in actions...........

Continuing from where the scene ended.............on Friday.. Ishaan..reiterated.....that there was no need for Suhana to continue living a Fake life....n a Fake Marriage...of COMPROMISE...coz after all.......'hum dono ke beech rishta hi kya hai'   ...for a moment... Suhana too was taken aback.... but Ishaan seemed to encourage her...to consider the proposition..n only too seriously..

As Ishaan turned n slept.....Suhana...sat reminiscing..the moments when Ishaan had continuously advised her about Sid not deserving her...... before n after marriage....!! She cursed herself...for having DESTROYED... her life..n that of Ishaans........... the thots loud enouf for Ishaan to overhear as he turned n faked to sleep..........

Next day morning... Suhana was back to her cheery self..much to the delight n surprise of Ishaan...!! While Ishaan asked her the reason.. she told...that was he serious when he said that she culd leave..n leave without anyone stopping her?? N Ishaan..misty eyed....nodded his head in agreement n said.. YES .... U R FREE....😲

N that before u leave...pls tell the truth to th family....................Suhana considered the possibility n AGREED 😭😭😭😭😭😭

SGPians...plz get ur tissue boxes out.........................coz its gonna b a long..week ahead..wit its share of TEARs

Well....the precap has Suhana....grumbling..as to why she has to tell th truth to the Family...coz after all....its Ishaans family..n he should tell the truth.. kyunki.. Shock lagega...to UNHE lagega.. n said.....'Chala gaya...order deke....jaise ki main sach much uski Wife hun'
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating 😊

Ohhhh. Sad times. But I think as far as I'm concerned, I'm not gonna believe that Suhana is leaving until she actually does; no matter how many times she says she will, because as we discussed, Suhana is a surprise package in herself right?
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:( :( :(

uuuffff just after the hug this oh boy! I dont know if i have the heart to watch the rest of the week :( haila

Thanks Armu jaan
SomerholicGirl thumbnail

Tanuji............

very quick and live update....

awesome yaar!!!

and coming to the post its really too good...

I really got tears in my eyes when watching the scene....

really a great scene yaar

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvimjht

Thanks for updating 😊

Ohhhh. Sad times. But I think as far as I'm concerned, I'm not gonna believe that Suhana is leaving until she actually does; no matter how many times she says she will, because as we discussed, Suhana is a surprise package in herself right?

I knw..dear............i wuld too like to believe that she wont leave..but the indya.com article says otherwise... but may be...Suhana needs some distance to value Ishaan...🤔

Still fingers crossed ....
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuggy_ash

OMG!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:( :( :(

uuuffff just after the hug this oh boy! I dont know if i have the heart to watch the rest of the week :( haila

Thanks Armu jaan

i knw girl...........trying times ahead....😭😭😭.....Ishaan ko bolne mein itni takleef ho rahi thi..ke yes u can leave..... to socho...if n when Suhana leaves...he did b shattered...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: haaki.b

Tanuji............

very quick and live update....

awesome yaar!!!

and coming to the post its really too good...

I really got tears in my eyes when watching the scene....

really a great scene yaar

Well mostly my last for th week..since trying times at work.. wuld b late coming home frm tmrw...😭 so just thot to bore everyone a lil bit more...😳

n yes i knw... Ishaans eyes were already misty ............dunno how he will handle Suhana actually leaving...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Great Post Tanu ....thanx for filling us up with what happened ......

Itna darte kyun ho ...Precaps are meant to be scary ......all i can say is All is well!!!!SGP is more abt fun than abt rona dhona ...for that itne saare aur daily soaps hain naa!!!!
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The control of emotions despite being an inch away from complete breakdown. One could just feel what Ishaan is going through ... Great Acting ... me was like, the man is almost on the verge of fainting seeing his love going away may be for ever... leaving him.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@taanu di..great post...

i really felt bad for ishaan...poor guy..still values suhaana's happiness..

one thing iam happy about is suhaana realizes she has spoilt her life and ishaan's life...cos of sid..ah...she remembered her father too...that was really unlike suhaana...

anyways...great episodes ahead for sure..