Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shyams

Yes vijaya, they have made mockery of marriage in this show like no other show has ever done 😑

i hate to call as mockery also ..its completely butchered the meaning of marraige ...
and now icing on cake is taps mam would be pregnant ..and would again gain sympathy ..and of course the crocodile tears ..yeh kya ho gaya ...
really disgusting show
divy609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

i hate to call as mockery also ..its completely butchered the meaning of marraige ...
and now icing on cake is taps mam would be pregnant ..and would again gain sympathy ..and of course the crocodile tears ..yeh kya ho gaya ...
really disgusting show

Seriously Vijaya Now all this is happening How will Veecha come together It doesn't make any sense to me and what that Guy told in the interview
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: payel_roy

hey dont you think taps must be hanged??? well from past few days i get only that punnishment for taps.. and after she dies she'll get no space in heaven and naturally would go to..... HELLπŸ˜†

Hanging will be a simple saza 4 her, she should be made to repent all her action and should be disowned by everybody 😑😑😑
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

really disgusting show

Yes I really feel 4 d kid. What paap he/she has done to be born to this evil woman and then be used by d vamp to get her goals AngryAngryAngry
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Seriously Vijaya Now all this is happening How will Veecha come together It doesn't make any sense to me and what that Guy told in the interview

Are don't go by Nandish's statement as it is not him who decide what d character of Veer does. CVs r there for that na.
vijaya_ls thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

right Divya ...i feel this couple give interviews to promote themselves as a couple and to justify taps character and both talk as if they decide the script and run the show ...

Edited by vijaya_ls - 13 years ago
payel_roy thumbnail

Hanging will be a simple saza 4 her, she should be made to repent all her action and should be disowned by everybody 😑😑😑

achcha yeh kaisa rahega??? pehele bohut maro ke khun behe jaye aur phir uske upar namak chidko and then tie her with veer's car and pull her all the way from that purana killa to thakur saab's house then to bundela's house and finally pull her the same way to the forest and leave her all alone....... is it fine if not u can aad some more...😑
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

right Divya ...i feel this couple give interviews to promote themselves as a couple and to justify taps character and both talk as if they decide the script and run the show ...

That's d thing if Nandmi had their way ab tak to kya kya ho gaya hota. I'm sure Veer would have never said "tum ichcha ki kya barabri karogi" or have had d dream seq where Tapu baba was jailed and Veecha came togeather but it is CVs who knows what viewers want
vijaya_ls thumbnail
the problem is shyam that cv's show what viewers want in dream sequences πŸ˜†
and in the show they show what taps wants ...
veer only can shoot statements that's all ...but he cant execute πŸ˜†
varna he wouldnt have chosen the path he is now ..
two slaps to taps or he could have blackmailed taps ..so that taps can vomit the truth out but no he is such a dead man
Edited by vijaya_ls - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail

That's d thing if Nandmi had their way ab tak to kya kya ho gaya hota. I'm sure Veer would have never said "tum ichcha ki kya barabri karogi" or have had d dream seq where Tapu baba was jailed and Veecha came togeather but it is CVs who knows what viewers want

Shyam Listen to the dialogue which Veer told Ichcha 😲 😲 He would never tell that Just imagine If he told that immediately after Taps is Jailed Impossible Ichcha will slap him again....Dream sequences never happen in Uttaran 😑 😑