Ideal husband wife qualities Veer-Tapu style

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so this post is abt the Ideal husband wife qualities a married couple should have but the twist here is that the paring we r talking abt is Veer-Tapu. So here r some of them I could think of

1. Wife marring husband by dhoka and husband saying u can never be fit to be anybody's wife.
2. Lie to each other all d time and can't share most of d things with each other
3. Husband having no respect at all for his wife and thinks abt other woman all d time.
4. Wife making her husband's brother commit sucide just b'coze he came to know abt her evil deeds.
5. Husband have to pretend fake love just to make d wife tell truth.
6. Wife making full use of her husband's intoxicated state to make physical relation with him and then thinking "Maine apne pati to pa liya"
7. Husband doesn't love wife and wife only cares abt physical relations and not love.

I'll add to d list as I remember more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roms123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
and wife thinking as long as the other woman thinks of my husband in abd light , i can have him every night and i shall keep on adding fuel to the suspision ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ What a low life
Edited by roms123 - 13 years ago
"Shaddi Karo - Tappu Style"

I hope all the women frustrated in love should adopt this method.....to trap and chipkofy through hook, crook, rape, deceit or whatever...does not matter
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice post Shyam!!! ๐Ÿ‘
I wanted to click like button on all 7 points.

This couple cannot be from this earth or heaven but surely from hell ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe shaaadi nahi karni...i dont wnat this 2 be my "happpy" married life!!!!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

bachaoooooooooo๐Ÿ˜ญ
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: roms123

good one๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

and wife thinking as long as the other woman thinks of my husband in abd light , i can have him every night and i shall keep on adding fuel to the suspision ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ What a low life

Yes how cheep is that ๐Ÿ˜ฒ any normal girl can't even think like that
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nice post shyam!!!!!!!!!!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: lambooo

"Shaddi Karo - Tappu Style"

I hope all the women frustrated in love should adopt this method.....to trap and chipkofy through hook, crook, rape, deceit or whatever...does not matter

Yes that's d thing which scares d most in UT. so much negativity.
Ichcha being honest and truthful has to always suffer and Tapu being biggest lier and evil have her way
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

Very nice post Shyam!!! ๐Ÿ‘
I wanted to click like button on all 7 points.

This couple cannot be from this earth or heaven but surely from hell ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Deepa.
This match is surely made in hell (atleast from Veer's POV)
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good Post shyam.....

Tapasya has totally changed the meaning of marriage..... in the name of marriage she has, forcefully thru deciet, and scheming trapped veer in this relationship.....
taking advantage of his righteous n good nature she has managed to keep him tied to her and now taking adv of his vulnerability she has even consumated that marriage ...there cud not be anything more vulgar n disgusting behaviour than this..... I wudnt in my wildest dreams be able to call this a husband n wife relationship....
it is nothing but a joke in the name of marriage.... which is not even funny๐Ÿ˜ก