Posted: 13 years ago

for 2nd thread

bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg...this is so sweet
maan taking care of her
i was wondering that why doesnt he just marry her
than he can take care of her with full rights(although he already does) at his house where dadi can also look after her and she can still study and work if she wants

i really respect her decision of being independent but still,would love to her become Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana

Thanks a anyways....please update soon
love you
hope ur work finishes soon so you can relax too

congrats on ur new thread
you've written so much for us
thanks
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the new thread.

Jaya
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  soumya
yeh kya kar diya yaar mein ne apne comments puri tarah complete nahi kiya aur emotions bhi laga na tha aur thread bhi close kar diya
nahiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn
koi baat nahin mein phir se wo sab yeha paste karroge wo bhi emoticons ke saat ha ha ha
i will be right back dear 

here it is part 46

soumya dear
oh sorry for comming so late and commenting so late dear
well nice and awsome update dear though it had no x-rated thoughts but i loved it as it had the lite romantic touch which i adore alot ha ha
well liked the jodi alot dear not maneet yaar i am talking abt jeeju and saali yaar
wah kya salli hai yaar jeeju ki itni maddat wah
arre jeeju apne saali ko bhi koi gift do na yaar inte maadat ki hai aur karti hai to toda to farz banta   haina
wow nice pone cov and maan taunting geet ha ha ha
its nice that she is said ulu nahi jeeju i thought she might say ha usse ulllu ka naam maan hai tho geet ke saath saath maan ko bhi jatka lagtha na yaar soumya chllo koi gal nahi agli baar yese mouke math chodana ok dear
daadim taunting maan so good go daadima go make a feast of it daadima
maan yelled to daadima lage jatka mujhe
maan looked at her as though she had asked him to give up breathing untill the next day
and not interested in project wah pyaar ka assar hai daadima dont worry
wow soumya nice cov of devtara
and i pinched myself as dev can talk to her back that to in loud coive and slamming blue prints yaar phir laga jatka
kya soumya last update u blasted with kisses and now with jatkas wow dear keep it up
ha ha ninatara what is she saying chalo aur kya expect kar sakthe hai usse
hello chulrail blue prints ko samjne ke liye brain ki zarrorat hoti hai aur tum mein brain hi nahi na tho kya samjogi
chalo accha hai ki maan ne people with brain ko job diya takki tum aur dev apni brain ko use na kare samji ha ha ha so dont think abt thinking ok live it to employees there they will handle much   better than u people
how dare nainatara called maan ahhhhhh
chalo acha hai ki maan ne jalde baat par aaya aur solve kiya nahi to pata nahi mein usse kay kar deti
nainatara dont be on cloud 9 dumbo coz maan will send u to hell when he comes to know abt ur true colors i mean what u have done to geet u fool
soumya so good dear as u do the things in right way as u placed nainatara and dev character so inice and apt amazing work dear
the 2 women dialogue really cracked me yaar
maan bhi geet ki tarah bangaya hai not stopping if he started talking ha ha ah what a change   daadima again taunting maan so good go daadima go
and daadima yeh kya kah diya aap ne age not allowing u ohhh
waise aap 25 century ke daadima hai na tho aap ko old fashion dialogue shoba nahi deti ha ha ha
jab aap honeymoon wo bhi before marriage keh sak the hai to ab kya hua?
ye le abhi age ki problem thi aur abhi marriage aur honeymoon ki bathe kar rahe hai lagta hai aap ko memory lost ki bhimari lag gai hai
hota hai jab maan ko haste huye ayr work ko reject karthe juye aur ilu bolte huye aur openly kiss karthe huye dekha tha na is liye aap ki memory loss ho gayi hai daadima ha ha
maan as 5 year kid
wah wah geet to maan ki tarah perfect hone lagi hai yaar so perfect at her work and adressing him to sir at office and maan at home wah geet wah
chalo education ke baar mein baat kar rahi ho so nice dear ca oh ho
and pregnancy wow dear nice i think parent side of maan is coming out
i think he wanted to save her and i think he will advice her to stay in outhouse so that he can take care of her and save her from the people useless and nonsense talks

soumy dear
i loved the way u present yaar
ur way of writing is so perfect and apt and fab and soumya
i loved and enjoyed it alot dear
  and jappiz to you dear
and really love u alot dear

yes soumya how i forgot the point 10. commitment so true maan is a gentle maan yaar
11. he tied dori though she is abt to change her dress so nice of maan yaar
he is a perfect gentleman with wonderful and adorable principles yaar
i love u maan singh khurana

and to u soumya

@ uzma : dear u r so amazing dear and funny at the same time sense of humour is outstanding yaar
wah kya dialogue that maan ka raging harmouns it cracked me yaar

note : soumya my break time is finished when i am commenting so thought of continuing my comments and latter add my emoticons but when i am back the topic is closed and she i have edit it again but sorry its abit long post na but i know u will enjoy it ha ha ha

i will be back after reading the next update dear ha ha

sravs

Edited by sravani899 - 13 years ago
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice update, please update soon.
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Soumya,

Your update was just as lovely as you (after all
Who wrote it). It was so sweet of Maan to think of Geet. He wants to be with her but is ready to let her take another job just so he doesn't stress her out with his demanding nature. Dadi too thought about Geet. I look forward to your updates everyday.

Take care.
uzmakhan thumbnail
soummyyaa!! πŸ€—
first of all dheerr saara congos fer completing 150 pages!!😲😲😲 
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
wow man!!
tera ff toh aik dum super hit hogaya!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
muaz muaz muaz!!

bk to ur ff part!!

as usual, and as expected....AMAZING!!!!πŸ€—
--i jus love the way u balance chumma chatti scenes wid the plot!!⭐️
geet workin at the farmhouse waz a gr8 gr8 gr8 idea!!πŸ‘ kya dimag hai yaar!!πŸ˜‰
it wud be awesum if she agrees fer the new job-takay she can also be saved from all the unwanted office gossips!🀒...
buh buh buh...that wud mean no maaneet office romance!😭😭😭
layking oh w888.....
".....But yes, the nights are all ours", he grinned and winked at her.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
*phew*
phir thek hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waisay yay  naya haatta katta naujawan kaun hai??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
oii---maaneet kay beech main toh nahi aegana!!πŸ˜•
lmao ignore my kekta-ness---i haf been her victim fer quiet a while--
her cheez main kuch na kuch kekta-element zarror ata hai dimag main!πŸ˜†
*dishum dishum*πŸ˜†

oye hoyee!!! parking lot ko bhi nahi chora!!!😍😍😍😍
hawt scene yaara!!! teri x-ratedness kahan kahan chali jaati hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
garri kaam kerna band hojaegi agar itna maaneet x-ratedness uskay arnd huwii!!πŸ˜†
pehlay barish main bonnet perh aur abh darwazay sey chipak ker!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ohoo---is baby ko bhi abhi tang kerna tha---🀒
5 min nahi rukh sakhta tha!!🀣

loadzza fav dialgoues agen today, buh topp rated ones:

Geet started laughing. "maan singh khurana cheeze bhoolne laga, yeh kab se?"
"jab se tum meri zindagi mein aaye ho!"
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
main dekh rahi hoon....hmmm....geet kay har sarcastic jumlay main maan aik romantic line maar ker uska mouh band kerdaita hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
toh maan khurana ney is mushkil ka bhi hal nikal liya!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜²πŸ˜³

But yes, the nights are all ours", he grinned and winked at her.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! *faints*
purri raat!! wohoooo!!! 6-7 ghantay romance!! beta geet already preggy hai!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

"Take how much ever time you want, but tell me by tomorrow morning".

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 
amazing dialogue!!! issay acha reply nahi dey sakhta tha!!πŸ˜†

Maan turned to look at her face and she was indeed shedding tears. "Geet, tumhara yeh aasun ka tank kabhi khali nahi hota kya? Jab dekho, jahan dekha leak hona shuru ho jaata hai".
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet rolled her eyes, "tuo aapko bhi itna bada farmhouse chod ke, parking area mili thi romance karne ke liye?" and shut her mouth with her hand....
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"tuo, aap chahte hai ki main yeh sab farmhouse mein karu?theek hai chalo phir andar" and pulled her hand and slowly made her stand. Geet looked at him in horror, "now, what was he upto? This man never fails to surprise her".
😲😲😲😲
oii---yay kyaa!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! *drools*
andar kya kya hogaaaaa😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
OMG!! m gettin goosebumps!! ahh!! *gets yummy thoughts*

soumyaa!! maine tume itni achi machli ki example de thi!! phir be tumne hamray haal perh taras nahi aaya!!
kahan laaker rokh diya scene!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ€’
abh main kaisay intezaar karun!!!
*nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii*
waisay tumne apni previosu post main kahan tha---jitna lambha comment utni zyada x-ratedness!!
abh dekho maine lambha comment kiya (hamesha kerti hoonπŸ˜†)---iska matlab mujhe dheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrr saara x--ratedness chahyay farmhouse main!!πŸ˜†

update wenever u haf time gurl!! i noe teri naee job bhi shuru hogai hai!!😲😲⭐️
waisay howz it going???
jab mood ho aur tarass aaeπŸ˜‰ update kerdaina!!
muaz muaz muaz, luv ya!!!
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for the new thread.
awesome update. loved it.
continue soon.
uzmam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Soumya,

You have an impeccable writing style .. i can't praise your writing stlye enough .,. its novel quality so i will always be a fan!!

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

uzma
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
waooo GEET IS lucky to have such sweet, loving n jannuable MAAN... wonderful update :)