FF:You complete me-2!!!P62,pg145+imp msg on pg150

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hello everyone,

since the last thread was more than 150 pages, i had to open up a new thread. Go ahead and post all your comments here for the update 47 and the future updates as well...!!!!!

the link to the old thread is here: Parts 1 to 46

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1439095

my last update: update 47 is below: on page 1 on this thread...!!!

Soumya

Part 48-page 8             Part 52-Page 45                                Part 56-Page 88        
Part 49-page 19           Part 53+summary- Page 54            Part 57-Page 96
Part 50-page 25           Part 54-Page 62                               Part 58-Page 103
Part 51-page 38           Part 55-Page 77                               Part 59-Page 112
Part 60-Page 121         Part 61- page 134                            Part 62- Page 145

Edited by pickle6586 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Hey Sweetie, I caught you first 🤗

by the way a superb ff...you are too fast in updating...for me it takes hours to do..
I loved the chemistry between Maneet and the pregnancy is going to bring the best in Maan 😊
pickle6586 thumbnail
hello wonderful people,😛

thank you so much for all your lovely comments. sorry, my schedule is just too hectic these days and i'm having a tough time replying to all of them.

so, lot of you were expecting a lot of fireworks at the farmhouse- more than 12 kisses and hugs etc... guys, i'm not sure about that.... 😉....read on...lets see what happens..!!!

and no, i am not a CA! most of u were wondering if i was a CA after the last update. i'm not! i just had to do a little bit of research for geet's major u know....!!!!!! 😆

alright, no more bak bak... i wonder if you guys even read all this ... i'm guessing u simply start with the line below..... 😆

Part 47

"So, where do you want to work for hands on experience?"

"aapne aisa kyun poocha? Kya main khurana constructions mein kaam nahi kar sakti? Adi sir bhi wahi honge aur mere madat karenge".

"This question brings us to the next topic I wanted to discuss with you Geet- your pregnancy".

"Pregnancy?" Geet was scared whenever she heard him talk about this matter. Some how she felt this matter would end up creating barriers between them, though maan had repeatedly told her that it did not matter to him.

"haan geet!" he said pulling up the car to the side of the road. He switched off the engine and opened the windows a little in an attempt to catch some fresh breeze.

He turned towards her and removed the part of her duppata that was covering up her tummy. He placed his hand gently on her stomach and said, "Do you think you will be able to work in khurana constructions until your delivery?"

She placed her hand on his hand and said, "as long as you are there, will it matter?"

Maan bent forward, kissed her on her cheek, and said, "No!"

"phir?"

"Geet, tumhe nahi lagta, tum par kuch zyaada pressure aur stress hogi?"

"kis baat ki stress maan?"

"geet, you're pregnant. You need adequate rest. Once you take up college, it will not be easy. There will be loads of work and pressure there too. In addition, the biggest thing is that you work for a man who does not have control over his temper. I do not want you to be stressed out when I'm angry or I lose my temper. You know me, geet! Anything goes wrong in the office I remove my frustrations on you and unnecesaarily make your life tough."

Geet smiled. "Maan, main aisa insaan ke saath kaam karti hoon, jinke gussa bhi extremes mein hoti hai, aur pyaar bhi".

She bit her lips, when she said the "pyaar". Maan was happy that she had understood the bond between them, but did not say anything. He did not want to get distracted.

"hmmm, Okay! Let's forget that for a minute, but you have to work from 9 to 7. When will you find time to study and to relax?"

"Maan, I need the job. I need to fund my college and I need to pay pinky and her dad some money every month. They never insisted that I pay, but I feel comfortable that way."

"Geet, though I'm very tempted to tell you that I can pay for your college, I will not! I realized I would be underestimating you or hurting your self-respect if I do that."

"Thanks maan. I'm glad we cleared that up. I do not need any financial help from you. As long as I have you by my side, I am confident enough to scale any heights".

She moved forward and hugged maan. He hugged her back.

Suddenly he moved back, started his car, and closed the windows. "Main bhool gaya tha ki hume farm house jaana hai".

Geet started laughing. "maan singh khurana cheeze bhoolne laga, yeh kab se?"

"jab se tum meri zindagi mein aaye ho!"

Geet did not say anything or probably she was too shy to.

They drove silently for the next 25 minutes and reached the farmhouse. Maan asked to geet to sit in the living room and went to look at the work there. He was informed that Sasha had dropped in a couple of minutes back and had settled most of the issues. He walked back to the lobby and sat beside geet carefully maintaining distance between them.

The architect at the farmhouse, Kapil, had come to meet maan and both of them discussed various issues while geet quietly listened. Kapil was around 24 years, handsome and hard-working, one of maan's favorite architects. Maan continued reviewing all the expenses and material, when Kapil, introduced himself to geet.

"Hi! I am Kapil Sharma, architect here" and moved his hand forward to geet for a handshake.

Geet did not hesitate to talk to him, what can go wrong when maan is right beside her, she thought. It was after all an introduction.

"Hi, I am geet- Maan Sir's secretary at Khurana Constructions", she said shaking his hand back. Maan did not look up. He knew Kapil was a decent person and would not cross his limits.

"Nice meeting you Ma'am", he said immediately taking his hand away.

"Same here", said geet.

After maan was sure that the introductions were over, he looked at Kapil, "Anita kaha hai?"

Geet turned to look at maan. Maan noticed her looking at him from the side of his eyes. He did not respond. He simply waited for Kapil to give an answer.

"Sir, Anita ne resign kiya. Savitri Ma'am ko pata hai. Actually her husband had to move to another place and hence she had to quit".

Anita was incharge of all the activities at the farmhouse. She would also help daadima with most of her social activities and charities.

"hmmm, Okay, who's filling in then?" he asked Kapil.

"Sir, pata nahi. Savitri Ma'am decide karenge".

Maan knew who would fill in. He simply nodded and asked Kapil to continue with his work.Kapil left smiling at the both of them.

"geet, do you want to do that job?," he asked inquisitively.

"why?" she asked.

"Geet, it's simple. You can come and leave whenever you want. Since the farmhouse is far away, the office will provide you a car and this is definitely not going to be as hectic as working in the main office. You can also attend college courses, spend ample time in the library, and take sufficient rest."

"but maan, how will I contact Adi sir?"

"Geet, Adi takes care of the finances here too. He would be coming every alternate day to the farmhouse for another 3 months and you can work with him here".

Geet was thinking about it. Maan continued, "After 3 months we'll figure out how you can collaborate with Adi".

"So, in short, you're all set to find a new secretary in the main office", said geet furiously.

"No, that's not what I meant".

"oh really? Tuo agar main wahan se jaungi, tuo secretary ka kaam koun karega?"

"geet, don't worry about it".

"why?"

"geet, tum faltoo baton pe time waste kyun kar rahe ho? Tumhe sirf ye batana hai ki tum yaha kaam karna pasand karoge ya nahi. Agar tumhe yaha kaam karna pasand hai tuo tumhari boss, daadima honge. To be very honest, she is a better boss and a better person to learn work from than I am. Even she has finance and accounts background so she can help you too".

"Maan, even you can help me right?" and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Geet, I just want you to work with people who are more patient and calm than I am, like daadima or Adi. I also want you to have a relaxed schedule. I have lot of things coming up and lot of projects to handle so I might not even get the time to see you in office. But yes, the nights are all ours", he grinned and winked at her.

She lifter her hand to hit him while smiling faintly but he caught her hand. He looked into her eyes and kissed her hand. "Think about it and let me know, so that I can talk to daadima too".

"How much time do I have?" asked geet

"Take how much ever time you want, but tell me by tomorrow morning".

Geet started laughing, "Maan, aap kitna badthameez hai".

Maan looked at her for sometime and did not speak a word. He kept looking at her oblivious of what was happening around. There were sounds of drilling machines, the workers moved around with bags of cement, sand, and granite material. One man dropped a whole bucket of blue paint and few people were whistling while painting and scrubbing the floor.

All this noise and chaos went unnoticed by maan. All he could see was this beautiful young girl sitting in beside him, who changed his forever and made it so special. Geet looked at him several times and looked away. She could neither take the intensity of the stare nor avoid it. She did not know how to break his reverie and she could not even allow him to continue it. She was perfectly aware of the location they were in and did not want him to lose control.

She finally spoke his name, "Maan" and looked at him. He did not respond. She raised her tone a little and said, "Maan!" and he finally came back to reality.

"kaam khatam ho gaya tuo chale kya?" she asked nervously.

"Haan" he said getting up. He gave his hand to geet for support and she took it and stood up slowly. They looked at each other for a couple of seconds. They could never get enough of each other. They walked to the parking. It was completely deserted, except for his car. All the other cars were parked at the back gate. Geet looked around for a final confirmation and asked maan, "aap aise mat ghooriye, woh bhi public mein. Mushkil ho jaata hai".

Maan pinned her to the door of the car and put his hands on either side of her. He looked around one final time to make sure no one was there. He moved her hair to one side and moved his lips around her neck and throat gently. Geet closed her eyes and pulled him closer. She placed her hand for support on his heart and the other on his back. Maan kissed her forehead and then moved to kiss the corner of her lips, without touching her lips. Thousands of emotions and desires stirred in geet's heart. She wanted to surrender herself completely to him but her body was not ready for it. She felt a slight pain in her stomach. She pushed him back a little and sat on the road in front of the car.

Maan sat beside her and said, "I'm sorry".

"Nahi, aapko sorry kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Mujhe aap pe vishwas hai. It's just that my body cannot take it certain times. I hope you understand".

Maan placed her head on his shoulder and patting her cheek he softly said, "Yes, I do. Like I said before, I will never force you into anything. You are free to stop me whenever you are uncomfortable. Geet, if you think my proximity is a problem in itself then you can be frank. You will not be hurting me".

Geet moved in closer to him and said, "pata nahi maine aisa kousa accha kaam kiya hai jo aap jaise insaan mere zindagi mein aaye, ek aisa insaan jo mujhse itna izzat karta hai, itna khayal rakhta hai mera, zindage ke har kadam pe mera saath deta hai".

"Geet, kaisi baatein kar rahe ho tum, itna emotional mat bano, aur please rona shuru mat karo".

Maan turned to look at her face and she was indeed shedding tears. "Geet, tumhara yeh aasun ka tank kabhi khali nahi hota kya? Jab dekho, jahan dekha leak hona shuru ho jaata hai".

Geet started laughing and before she could lovingly take his name, he imitated her, "Maan aap bhi Na!"

Geet looked at him laughing. She kept looking at him for sometime. He did not realize it; he kept looking at the farmhouse and the surroundings. He suddenly turned to see her gazing at him.

He smiled and said, "aise mat dekho, mushkil ho jaata hai". She came out of her spell and realized he had repeated her dialogues to her.  

He then pushed her hair back and said, "chale ya is dhoop mein, is sadak pe aur baitna hai tumhe. Geet, itna bada farmhouse chod ke tumhe yahi jagah mili thi baithne ke liye?"

Geet rolled her eyes, "tuo aapko bhi itna bada farmhouse chod ke, parking area mili thi romance karne ke liye?" and shut her mouth with her hand.

She thought to herself, "geet, tu pagal hai. Kya bol diya?"

"tuo, aap chahte hai ki main yeh sab farmhouse mein karu?theek hai chalo phir andar" and pulled her hand and slowly made her stand. Geet looked at him in horror, "now, what was he upto? This man never fails to surprise her".

alrite guys, i'm not sure if the update was long enough and i know i stopped at a very wrong point...!!!! cant help..!!! sorry, i do not know when i'd be able to update next..!! have a lot of stuff to do and lot of things happening ....

but u know what to do next right??? hit the lovely like button and leave a comment as long as my update...probably i'd be tempted to leave all my work and set the farm house on fire with some sizzling maneet chemistry...!!!! 😉

please post your comments on this thread...!!!!

Soumya

febinyusuff thumbnail
Soumya,

last night didn't sleep well thinking what will happen in farm house.. today also you left us at the same position.. :(
pickle6586 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrita2010

Hey Sweetie, I caught you first 🤗

by the way a superb ff...you are too fast in updating...for me it takes hours to do..
I loved the chemistry between Maneet and the pregnancy is going to bring the best in Maan 😊

HI AMRITA,😛

sorry girl, i could not comment on your previous posts and FF updates...!!!! i'll get to them as soon as possible...!!!!

and yes, u're the first one here... that's nice......🤗

thank you so much...!!!! i'm glad you like my FF ...!!!!

Soumya
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hi soumya!

eagerly waiting to see what happens next....please do continue soon! and congrats on the second thread!!🥳

~Naina
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Soumya

update is great. maan's concern about geet is

Geet smiled. "Maan, main aisa insaan ke saath kaam karti hoon, jinke gussa bhi extremes mein hoti hai, aur pyaar bhi".

She bit her lips, when she said the "pyaar"but

"Geet, though I'm very tempted to tell you that I can pay for your college, I will not! I realized I would be underestimating you or hurting your self-respect if I do that.

Geet started laughing. "maan singh khurana cheeze bhoolne laga, yeh kab se?"( jab se tere naina mere naino se lage re)

"jab se tum meri zindagi mein aaye ho!"

Maan pinned her to the door of the car and put his hands on either side of her. He looked around one final time to make sure no one was there. He moved her hair to one side and moved his lips around her neck and throat gently

Geet moved in closer to him and said, "pata nahi maine aisa kousa accha kaam kiya hai jo aap jaise insaan mere zindagi mein aaye, ek aisa insaan jo mujhse itna izzat karta hai, itna khayal rakhta hai mera, zindage ke har kadam pe mera saath deta hai"

He then pushed her hair back and said, "chale ya is dhoop mein, is sadak pe aur baitna hai tumhe. Geet, itna bada farmhouse chod ke tumhe yahi jagah mili thi baithne ke liye?"

Geet rolled her eyes, "tuo aapko bhi itna bada farmhouse chod ke, parking area mili thi romance karne ke liye?" and shut her mouth with her hand.

"tuo, aap chahte hai ki main yeh sab farmhouse mein karu?theek hai chalo phir andar" and pulled her hand and slowly made her stand. Geet looked at him in horror, "now, what was he upto? This man never fails to surprise her".
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved
yeh tou aap nay pehlay b  PM kia tha
anywayz luved it
Edited by NoorFatima - 13 years ago
pickle6586 thumbnail

Originally posted by: febinyusuff

Soumya,

last night didn't sleep well thinking what will happen in farm house.. today also you left us at the same position.. :(

hi febin,

sorry honey...!!!! i just had too many things to do and i'm having a tough time updating...!!!

i'll try to get the next update ASAP...!!!!

love ya.......

Soumya
pickle6586 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

hi soumya!

eagerly waiting to see what happens next....please do continue soon! and congrats on the second thread!!🥳

~Naina

hi naina,

thanks honey....!!!! will try to update ASAP...!!!!

Soumya