Chellameh August 9 - 13 Updates & Discussions

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thanks daaaa Eclat Chellom for rescuing me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—   Thanks so much for the kalakkal update daa πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aaahaa, NS thya thakka kuthiking.........so CM enters the picture.......me singing, yengeyum yeppothum CM varuvaanga..... Problems ethinaalum vanthuputaaa, call pannanum CM aithaan.... raarareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooo!!!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update Eclat and I didnt know u do watch CM😲

Wasnt rape scene itself bad and now this madhu act like a bradrakal instead of being a support system for her daughter? but her husband is not any less...Somehow i think this madhu tried to warn anjali against that bf of anjali..he is an chicken🀒

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Melz, nah I dont watch this. Just stepped in for Aish.

This Madhu character I forgot to mention had let her hair down in that episode.. no kuruvikaari getup. She seemed to be more bothered about the status of Anjali's boyfriend, atleast that is what it seemed..
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks eclat for super updates. OMG, what kind mum is NS. i hope CM there when she talking non sense, then our CM give some palar  to her for being idiot mum.  when will our CM take rest?
i think may be CM will asked Vasu to marry Anjali.
Edited by honeydaisy - 13 years ago
kittykrishna thumbnail

Hi friends,

I am back to IF.................

Thanx for the superb updates Eclat.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Omni omnithaaaaaaann Everywhere, anytime..............She rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dialogues btn Anjali and Omni are really good. BGM toooooooooooo.......

Do this wednesday Roja akka. I will be on track from the next Weds onwards.............
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks eclat for the update.
In this episode CM dons mother's role. Great. Innum ennalam roles baki?
I feel this Madhu's character is over exaggerated. Can't imagine a mother talking like this to her daughter in times of need. Kudichu azhinja mooLainu kaatava , her character has been shaped like this ? I thought this incident would change her for better.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat, I don't understand Madhu, she has no sympathy for her daughter? athuvum after that kind of incident? 😲 This is very strange. πŸ˜•
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat and WELCOME BACK KK - do u hear me screaming in joy ?? Much as Roja hates such scenes in the small screen, mulling over it , she can see some thing positive. It is a warning for today's youngsters who go in search of isolated spots in the name of "spending time alone" Why would a couple go to a God forsaken place like that??? And, it is not Karthik's fault either. He is just a normal person like us who is scared of knives and stilettos !!! And definitely not Anjali's fault - it is an accident, that is all. But they could have chosen a safer place for celebration !!!!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Note:Here CM refers to chellamma not our CM's Atina and Aahana...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thats so funny shri.....