Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
kya post
hai may i ask a question to u?
tune prida ko itna kyun passand kiya ???
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Khushhhhhhhh....
Firstly awesome post.. Loved this one.. Hmm lets try to answer some..

For Prithvi :

Why did you not even check once where Damini went when your kin turned her out of the house? becuase CV's didnt want to waste showin Prithvi searching for a chaarcter who was already back in the house 20 mins later.. 🀣🀣
  • And did you really, in all honesty, (hand-on-your heart) have a Plan??πŸ˜• i'm seriously guessing not big time.. b/c everytime he looked at Damini every plan even unformed ones flew out of the window..

For Damini :

Why did you turn up before Toofie despite being repeatedly attacked? Kanchan answererd that one..
    Where did you get those awful blouses at the latter end of the show to replace your sexy ones? (that were so loved by ONE & allπŸ˜‰) the blouses were hardly any different in a way.. someone was interested in her back and it was still visible.. 🀣
    Why did stop tripping and falling for Pri to save you after the wedding?πŸ˜› somehow miraculously her knees became of bone rather than tissue.. πŸ˜†
  • Why would keep staring at Prithvi's chest? (ok that's a rhetorical question...we know the answer to that one)🀣 Yeah we have discussed that one havent we khush.. πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Once again LOVED this post.. and sorry for the even more silly answers.. πŸ˜† 

jakhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_Rads

Nice questions khushi

Hey Rads.....Thanks. Do add your own.

jakhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShInG_DeViL

lol khushi superb post

-baz

Baz...thanks dear.
Dont tell nothing of PriDa has ever baffled youπŸ˜†...
jakhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: petunia121

Khushiiii   !!

OMG ........  Totally , Outrageously  Howlarious   !!    But  Soooo  apt  !!       πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This will need some racking of the Brain  !!   (  Whatever little one has )   πŸ˜›

So shall come back later  !!

Love

Amiya

Amiya...

Girl....The fact that you like Love Ne and love PriDa is an indication of abundance of brainsπŸ˜ƒ.
So rack them fast...

Waiting impatiently your Questions.

Khushi.

amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear   Khushii   !!

Have  Absolutely Loooved all the Hilarious Questions and Answers here .

Here goes my lame attempt at asking some Questions  to PriDa    :    😊

1.    Where did all of Damzie's Guns and her Shooting Abilities disappear when they were most needed  to eliminate those " Unmentionables " from their lives ?     πŸ˜›

2.     Why did they never learn to Lock their Door , allowing those same " Unmentionables " to peep in , or  to walk in on their Romantic moments  ?    πŸ˜†

3.     Why did Pri become such a  " Gandhi ji  Ka Bandar "  who could see no Evil  and Hear no Evil , after those Unmentionables entered their House ?  Why did he completely lose the use of his Brain and become such a DHAKKAN  ?   πŸ˜‘

4.   When Pri got to know from ELA  that she was innocent and had wanted to help Balraj Saxena , why did he not reveal their Truth to her  ?   😲

5.  Dear Damzie , why did you decide to take your BG , ahem ,ahem..... to your Fav Restaurant for that First Date and Dance  ?   πŸ˜‰

6.  Dear  Pri , from where did you learn those amazing Scooting abilities that one moment you were completly immersed in those deep , Beautiful eyes of your Gorgeous wife , but the next moment you could run and Scoot away from her  ?    πŸ˜‰

Now waiting for the answers  !!

BTW , Khushiiii , Absolutely Loved  your question about the Final verdict on Damzie being a Sweetner  !!    πŸ˜†

Love

Amiya
jakhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyo

Superb and too hilarious questions. Definitely very geniuos and microscopic mind can ask such questions. Proud to be LNMJ fan, having such awesome posts..

Now to your questions, about that green carpet. Similar question used to be in my mind also. What happend to make dining room carpet green? Maybe mru_bee comes with some intelligent answers with this one also.πŸ˜‰
I can only answer to one of your question,Why did stop tripping and falling for Pri to save you after the wedding? Exactly dont know but she did fell after wedding, after Saxena brothers truth revealed and Damini was alone there visualizing everything happend bw her and Prithvi she falled and Pri saved her, but that was not ususal falling and there was no romantic eyelock..

Anyhows, sooner or later answers will be here, but i loved your post.. Thanks for coming with such enjoyable memories of LNMJπŸ˜›

Thanks for such lovely comments Sonyo.

Genius Mind !!!!!! 😲 ....looks like Love Ne going off air has affected you badlyπŸ˜†. & Yes...The Green Carpet is definitely something that still has me curious.

Agree with you, Damini did do an 'almost falling" in that scene...but it wasnt the kind we all wanted to see right? We needed a tripping & falling by Damini & a holding & catching and finally a carrying of his lady love by PrithviπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. Now that would have made my PriDa heart happy😳.

Hope to see some fun post from you too...

Khushi.
jakhushi thumbnail

Mazzy Maz....

Needless to say, loved your answers. Lagta hai Ph.D mill gayi haiπŸ˜†.
My responses in black for Pri & Damzie.

Khushi.
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kanchan.S

ya Khushi even i have one question -
How Damini's saree got entangled in Prithvi's kada during that rain sequence?
this is the biggest mystery which i have not been able to solve till dateπŸ˜†

Kanchan.. U want an extremely lame and geeky answer for this??? Well.. even if you dont, I will still give the "Theory of Sizzling HAWTNESS" ☺️

-- "The Kada " in the extreme sizzzling heat of PriDa walking side by side, started melting..

-- The melting caused the kada to deform a bit

-- Then when Prithvi closed the umbrella, the hawa ka jhonka from that, cooled the hot metal, and the hot metal cooled taking in Damziee's saree bit .. thus giving us the next incredible PriDa scene

Howz this for solving the mystery πŸ˜†

* ducking out before any thorns or chappals come my way *πŸ˜†

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 13 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1shaan

Khushi Di... I absolutely love the questions! πŸ˜›  It's amazing how you all come up with such extraordinary ones! πŸ˜† And gosh... Maz and Mru's answers were equally delightful! 🀣

Okay, I too have some questions... have been baffling me for quite some time now... πŸ˜† Here goes :

- Why did Prithvi's shirts begin to get tighter and tighter during the last few months of the show? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† (Ermm... πŸ€” it might've got something to do with the last question you had for Damini... After all, tighter shirts mean less buttoning up. 🀣)

Three possible explanations come to my mind right now

1.  Pri's shirts being tighter and tighter actually should have been a clue that Pri's brain was shrinking in the later months .. that would explain his clueless hubby act ... and then when his brain power returned, the shirts went back to their normal size.. dont believe.. watch the last 3 eppys πŸ˜›

2. Second theory ... as the series started sliding down from its glory point, the production started suffering from budget cuts, which explains the cheapskate laundry soap used, which caused the shrinking shirts and poor Pri had to adjust .. πŸ˜†

3. It made it easier for Damziee to see the outline of the chiseled chest πŸ˜†

- Why does Damini want her daughter to be how girls usually are? πŸ˜• I mean, that would be disastrous for a Junior Prithvi waiting quietly in some corner of the world, no? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Yes.. baffling indeed.. what would have happened to LNMDJ Junior Series then.. tsk tsk Damziee.. she never had the foresight sadly.. If you see, it was the great foresight of Elaji that made LNMDJ and PriDa possible..

How you ask..Well.. here's how
-- Elaji employed Balraj Saxena
-- Elaji trapped Balraj Saxena inadvertently in jail
-- Elaji offered the job of Damziee's bodyguard to Prithvi
-- Elaji asked PRithvi to marry Damziee
-- Elaji took care of Prithvi feeding him choley πŸ˜†

Now, Mru-Maz & Co., honour my questions with your witty logic. πŸ˜‰ 'Cause I've given up all hopes on PriDa to drop any hints. πŸ˜†

Well.. Ishaan u asked for this.. so dont come crying later.. I am hurt by all the lame answers Mru gave πŸ˜† .. Apney Pair pey khud kulhadi maari hey tumney πŸ˜›

-- Mru

- Ishaan

Edited by Mru_bee - 13 years ago