Questions for PriDa....

jakhushi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The other day I was watching a PriDa scene which was shot in the Gujral mansion's Living room. Now, as any LNMDJ –ian worth their salt will remember, the carpet is Green. That got me thinking (yeah I do that also sometimes), if I ever had a chance, I would ask the Gujrals "Yeh carpet Green kyuin hai?" Was it to make others green with jealousy?πŸ˜†

Anyway...I digress as usual...tssk tssk...

So my theda brain immediately thought of questions I would pose before Prithvi Saxena and Damini Gujral Saxena.

Since the questions are a product of my wicked brain...they cant be too straight. Hence you stand warned.

So without further ado...Here's my list.

For Prithvi :

• Why did you slap Tunna Munna only once and not beat him to a pulp?
  • Why did you not even check once where Damini went when your kin turned her out of the house?
  • Since we never saw you doing any weight-lifting, how did you maintain the doley sholey after you moved into Gujral Mansion post marriage?
  • What was this obsession with Damini's earrings?πŸ˜‰
  • Is Damini really a sweetener? What is your final verdict?😳
  • And did you really, in all honesty, (hand-on-your heart) have a Plan??πŸ˜•

For Damini :

• Why did you turn up before Toofie despite being repeatedly attacked?
  • Why did you forgive Prithvi so easily and not make him sweat a little more?
  • Where did you get those awful blouses at the latter end of the show to replace your sexy ones? (that were so loved by ONE & allπŸ˜‰)
  • Why did stop tripping and falling for Pri to save you after the wedding?πŸ˜›
  • Why would keep staring at Prithvi's chest? (ok that's a rhetorical question...we know the answer to that one)🀣

Ok....I know this is a super silly post....but that has never stopped PriDaholics from responding (I am soo thankful for that).

So indulge yourselves and tell me what Questions do you have for PriDa?

The only thing I can assure you is that you are unlikely to get any answers.πŸ˜†

- Khushi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣..OMG!! i have no more questions left  for PriDa!! 🀣🀣..you already asked them whatever i wanted to ask!! 🀣..
Edited by --Divzfan-- - 13 years ago
karneetholic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
d questions r hilarious
lnmdj_greatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣 🀣 🀣 awesum ones di !!
LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woww khushi really  nice list of questionnaire
but i can answer only one question

Why did you turn up before Toofie despite being repeatedly attacked?

This is simple coz she knew pri would come to save her n she would get chance to get lost in deep eyes n secure arms of pri πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lol khushi superb post

-baz
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushiiii   !!

OMG ........  Totally , Outrageously  Howlarious   !!    But  Soooo  apt  !!       πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This will need some racking of the Brain  !!   (  Whatever little one has )   πŸ˜›

So shall come back later  !!

Love

Amiya
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me me me.. i have answers...

hehehe..

will write in peace..

-- Mru
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Superb and too hilarious questions. Definitely very geniuos and microscopic mind can ask such questions. Proud to be LNMJ fan, having such awesome posts..

Now to your questions, about that green carpet. Similar question used to be in my mind also. What happend to make dining room carpet green? Maybe mru_bee comes with some intelligent answers with this one also.πŸ˜‰
I can only answer to one of your question,Why did stop tripping and falling for Pri to save you after the wedding? Exactly dont know but she did fell after wedding, after Saxena brothers truth revealed and Damini was alone there visualizing everything happend bw her and Prithvi she falled and Pri saved her, but that was not ususal falling and there was no romantic eyelock..

Anyhows, sooner or later answers will be here, but i loved your post.. Thanks for coming with such enjoyable memories of LNMJπŸ˜›
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

For Prithvi :

• Why did you slap Tunna Munna only once and not beat him to a pulp?Oye khushi-ben....did you not notice the special 3 times BT effect on that zor dhar chanta that he gave... that was equivalent to beating him to a pulp...he din't want to waste much time with him..jail mein Munna ko waise hi sau guna zyada maar mili hogi..our Munda was smart eh ;)
  • Why did you not even check once where Damini went when your kin turned her out of the house? Prithvi says ki show itni BT level par gir gaye thi toh I had to honor the hubby's of the BT world..and do my bit also...isiliye...warna maa kasam mein Damini ko dhoondne ke liye toofan ka sahara bhi leta..
  • Since we never saw you doing any weight-lifting, how did you maintain the doley sholey after you moved into Gujral Mansion post marriage?Prithvi says, Khushi-ben ..yeh kabhi screen par dikhaye nahin diya...yeh to andar ki baat thi *blushes*... waise damini mujhse impress ho gaye thi...toh itni maintainence ki zaroorat nahin thi ;)
  • What was this obsession with Damini's earrings?πŸ˜‰ woh na mere aur damini ke beech kuch bhi aa jaye mujhe bilkul accha nahin lagta....toh hatana lazim hua na? ;)
  • Is Damini really a sweetener? What is your final verdict?😳  woh sweetner bhi hai..or mere life mein spice bhi ☺️ ;)
  • And did you really, in all honesty, (hand-on-your heart) have a Plan??πŸ˜• kya khushi-ben plan toh yehi tha na ki damini ko paa sake....toh main to kamiyab hua...perfect plan tha ;)

For Damini :

• Why did you turn up before Toofie despite being repeatedly attacked? khushi-ben toofie mera ghoda tha...toh use meri baat maan-ni thi..even if I got hurt..it dint matter...bodyguard ka kya faida phir eh? ;)
  • Why did you forgive Prithvi so easily and not make him sweat a little more? khushi-ben aise sawaal na kia karo....agar woh tumhare saamne aakar apni baby face lekar aa khada aur bhook hartal karta..toh tum kya karti?...saccchi batao...taras aa gaya isliye chod diya maine..
  • Where did you get those awful blouses at the latter end of the show to replace your sexy ones? (that were so loved by ONE & allπŸ˜‰) khushi-ben sardi ka mahina tha..samjha karo...isiliye full closed blouse pehenti thi..
  • Why did stop tripping and falling for Pri to save you after the wedding?πŸ˜› khushi-ben mujhe apna support system mil gaya na full time bonded by marriage πŸ˜³ toh why keep tripping even after that...
  • Why would keep staring at Prithvi's chest? (ok that's a rhetorical question...we know the answer to that one)🀣   yeh kaisa sawaal hai...tum log apni tv screens pe or YT par pause-pause kar ke prithvi ki har body part ko notice karo toh main kyon na karu...jab woh mere saamne khada ho...afterall im also a ladki na ;)