Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
finally we get to see a glimpse of her....please make for public appearances!!!! And yeah she looks exhausted...hope she's feeling good!!!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she looks lovely. Very casual and comfy. Its not like she is going to a premiere to be all decked up from head to toe.
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't like her jeans or shoes... and she looks really tired :/
mariya12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

she is looking sooo fine but a little tired love you my Queen

Vedika211 thumbnail

It is not a crime to look tired! 😊

^^ No one says it is.  😊

Personally, I love this tired, rough and aggressive look people give. I'm tired of seeing people heavily photoshopped to death. There is a ethereal quality about being natural that none can deny.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rani looks soo cute!!    i love you rani please show up to more  places and hopefully more movies  i miss you soo much
Vedika211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

^^ No one says it is.  😊

Personally, I love this tired, rough and aggressive look people give. I'm tired of seeing people heavily photoshopped to death. There is a ethereal quality about being natural that none can deny.

I didn't mean to imply that this is what people in the forum are saying, am sorry if it offended.

What is meant to write against is this expectation that actors look 'perfect', read made up and well-dressed all the time - whether naturally or photoshopped. I like real pictures and so i like this snap. But shall not be surprised if it features underneath titles such as 'worst looking stars' or 'who told them to step out looking like that'.
I should have made my meaning clearer, rather than just cryptically making one statement. Was just berating some journalistic practices, not the people at this forum per se.