Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
As usual, its always nice to see your analysis of the day's episode.

A beautifully written post!

Loved both ArSh and Sidma..

Shilpa was stunning in the while and the pre-cap is definitely something to look forward to.

Now my favorite couple SR..
 As you said, the way these two conversed showed the depth of understanding they've reached.  Sid didnt give a damn about the presence of others in the
cafeteria. All he could hear/see was that his darling wife was too tired to walk!

As for as Sid being insecure/selfish etc etc.... I fail to understand why this beautiful character gets  bashed for anything and everything he does.
Any case, any husband should/would want to lead a normal life with their wife.
And seeing Riddhima not so successful yesterday with Armman, he has decided to help and do his bit  so that
1. Armaan moves forward with his life ..
2. He gets back his wife's undivided attention...

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pocahontas...... superb post yaar 😊
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
poco darling.... πŸ€— πŸ€— i so love calling you that.......

awesome post as usual......flawlesly anaylsd eacj couple.......and what to say about SR......they amaze me daily with something new......and then the lift......hai.....it was the highlight.........
love siddhima
love ❀️ ❀️
mayuri ❀️ ❀️
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Pocu !! πŸ€—

I won't say much today (coz I'm exhausted......I hate real life sometimes), but I'd like to say that I agree with every word you said.

Awesome, awesome post as usual !!

-Aditi
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post as always Pocs!!!  ARSHu and SR are just😍  My screen Is gonna burn with all that xtra heat!!! starting next weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ Edited by aishu_25 - 13 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poco,

As usual Awesome post and loved the way u have expressed both Arshi and Siddhima.

I was totally upset on seeing some of the ridiculous post on MF and for the first time ever i replied to one of the posts.

Arshi....................I am started to feel the love and love SA, she looked so daam beautiful and their chemistry still rocks. Eagerly waiting for the dance seq.

Siddhima...................I love them more and completely agree with each and every word u have written. But some ppl didn't have the proper senses to see the character of  Siddhant. I feel Sid is so real and one of the best characters of fiction.

Actually watching the scene and when Sid said that dialogue i felt today Sid will be bashed LRL..................MF didn't leave me surprised.

By the way...............Loved yr Disclaimer.

Thanks poco..................Loved it.
Keep going yaar.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you everyone for replying. Your thoughts always teach me something new. May the good Lord bless and keep you.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone.
πŸ€—
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NitZ,πŸ˜›

Nice Topic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Siddhima in the Canteen.πŸ˜›
I liked Riddhima's Expression & Smile when She came with a cup of Capucino & was looking at What's Sid Doing with the File of Girls Pics.
Well Sid You Don't need to Find Girl For Armaan.
Armaan has a Girl.He has to Open his Eyes & Look to it.
Sometimes An Answer to your Question is in Front of You.
Well Nice to see Riddhima wants to go to House.
Don't Worry Riddhima......We Know You're So Tired & Not Able to walk......But You Don't need to Walk When You have a Cute Hubby like Sid.He'll Lift you in his Arms.πŸ˜‰
That was Such A Peaceful Lift.⭐️
The Way Riddhima fits in Sid's Arms......Ahhhhh........That's amazing.⭐️
Liked Sid saying to Riddhima,Ab tum Doctor Riddhima Nahi......Mrs.Modi Hoon.πŸ˜‰
Absolutely Loved It.πŸ˜›

The Authenticity & Genuineness Brought By Siddhima defines True Married Life.
Siddhima are Such people they bring Normalcy in any situation.
All Im going to say Poco is thankyou!!! And you know why!!😳
.they r the most fresh and sizzling couple ryt now in tv...
Siddhima is for those who believes in Second chance…
Its for those who wishes to live once more and to love once more…
With all due Respect and deepest Sympathy to all those who believe that 'Love can touch just once' and 'Only first love is true love',
 I would move on to tell that Siddhima is a unique piece of tale which tells us that Life is not for crying for what we have lost, it's for loving and living with and for what we have gained...
and also luving our hubby is much more different from luving our x boyfriend...
the real bond between husband and wife is much more stronger than any other relationship...