6th Aug - SR & ArShi: Tu hi dhoop, tu hi chhaaya

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ArShi

As Armaan as usual struggled with himself , Sid and Riddz' words and actions ringing in his mind and heart , wishing that Riddhima stops pitying him and gives him the time and space to fulfill the promise that he made of moving on , on the other end we had Shilpa going blab-blab-blab ... on and on and on about Armaan.... how khadooos he is , how he is a permanent volcano , he is this , he is that , how he is soon going to resemble a foola-hua burger if he doesn't learn to smile.... you realize how much Armaan has occupied Shilpa's mind and heart. How , the first thing that she talks to Sid about is Armaan.... how she would jump in joy if only Armaan smiled once. Yes... he is becoming a part of her and she refuses to deal with it. Shilpa was all about Armaan today.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

And look... how destiny works. Armaan was going for  an ugly street fight , with all ugliness of his wound in his mind... and then, fate intervened. He underwent a beautiful experience that would play in his mind and in his heart in future.... He stood waiting at the red light ...impatient and then, destiny crossed him. A Prabhat Pheri group crossed the road... they were so many of them and Armaan was not even looking. Yet , somehow , his eyes wandered to that feminine manifestation of virgin purity draped in white , bathed in the glory of spirituality that she was a part of.... Shilpa. A Shilpa he had never seen her before. And he just kept looking at her , with a surprised and amused smile on his face. His face told that he was momentarily tickled and taken aback by this Shilpa. A Shilpa who was not fighting , not screaming , not irritating him but reveling in the glory of God ... pristine, pure and beautiful. And then , the signal went green.... Ideally, Shilpa should have gone her way and Armaan his way .... but how can fate let them walk in opposite directions when they are meant to walk on a single road that leads to each-other.... Suddenly, Armaan's bike refused to start and Shilpa's heel pricked on a thorn.... and Shilpa's shroud of purity and warmth flew off her head and landed on an unaware Armaan. .... Armaan stood still as Shilpa spun around and went running to Armaan.... see , how the paths met. A hesitant and shy Shilpa slowly pulled the dupatta off Armaan's face and they both looked at each-other.....Shilpa was struck and Armaan just stared at her.... mesmerized, instead of pouncing on her like always .... he still hadn't recovered from the vision that he had seen. Shilpa wore her honour back and Armaan's staring was disturbed by the cellphone.....Shilpa heard him ... heard that he was going to hurt himself... and the voice of those saplings of feelings for Armaan in her heart came to the fore and she realized that she could not let Armaan hurt himself.... and there went the bike keys...πŸ˜†

ArShi became ArShi again.... arguments again... why do you care? Who says I care? I will fight. You will not fight. I will tell the whole Sanjivani you are Meena Kumaari 2010 . I will tell Riddhima that you are back to gundaa gardi... phew! Am sure they both thrive on BOURNVITA. Lolz. And how could Armaan not hurt Shilpa? He ended up getting a little rough and tore off the back of her kameez.... Shilpa froze and Armaan was shocked at what he had just done. Damn! I tore her clothes? Shilpa had to literally shake off his hand from her back and she took refuge in a tree. Armaan realized his mistake and not even once did he look at her ....Shilpa wanted him to disappear but he wouldn't. I hurt you and yet , i will always be the remedy... and with ashamed eyes lowered , he offered her his jacket. Shilpa took it and wore it.... Look at this... when, Shilpa's dupatta landed on Armaan , it indicated healing... and when Shilpa wore Armaan's jacket , it indicated the taking away of all his pain on to herself... well, in the literary sense , that is what it means....😳

The best part? Armaan's bike had stopped like his life - stubborn , not moving . The moment he apologized to Shilpa and offered to take her home with a 'please' , the bike started. It indicated that Shilpa is his soul mechanic. .... Sigh! Life and it's signs.....In the precap, Shilpa is imagining Armaan at least during the time when she tells him that she loves him....he is smiling , so it cannot be real. In any case , we know her heart is going to break.... but NOT SO SOON. Riddhima screaming at Shilpa for being spoilt with something that she doesn't have is depressing enough.

Siddhima

Sigh! SR , SR, SR. SR , SR.... don't they just make you wanna experience marriage? πŸ˜†......I read some really entertaining ,amusing posts on how insecure Sid is , how jealous Sid is, how badtameez Sid is for lifting Riddhima in front of the whole cafeteria and blah, blah , blah , blah..... Strange. Very strange. When this young man cries for Armaan , nobody appreciates him , when he doesn't say a word to Riddhima about his insecurity and hurt , nobody hugs him , when he cutely goes through girls' pics and says ' Naah, ye to Armaan ke saath khade rehne ke laayak bhi nahiin hai', nobody goes awwwwwww over him , when he honestly tells Riddhima that he is not GOD and he does get jealous and insecure like a normal husband .... nobody awards him with a Nobel Prize... BUT.... the moment he feels happy at the thought that sunshine in Armaan's life will mean Riddhima's undivided attention to him and all end to disturbances in their marriage , people go out of their way to bash him....Ah, well. Not that am surprised. Nor do i expect any exemplary sensitivity and a broad perspective from people here... but hey! Is being humane and sensitive some kinda ROCKET SCIENCE? ....If we understand that Armaan needs time and support to move on , we need to understand that besides being Armaan's baby bro , Sid is Riddhima's husband as well. And he is only human. And chill, it is easier to understand than Einstein's theory of relativity.

And don't forget. It is Siddhanth who told Riddhima that they cannot leave Armaan in this sorry state.So, when you open the shutters of your brains to bash somebody, take all points into account.

So, as Sid sat choosing the best possible girl for Armaan ( acchi khaasi sundar naari Shilpa ko chhodkar , employees ki files dekh  raha hai! Ye ladka na!  Miss. Universe saath mein baithi thi aur ye Miss. India ki contestant list dekh raha hai. πŸ˜†).... wondering that kahaan se dhoondh kar laayega Armaan ke takkar ki ladki πŸ˜‰.... and ArShi played Mulberry Bush in some random road, in stepped Sid's wifey Riddhima.... tired , exhausted and wanting to go home. It is such a simple sentence.... " Hum ghar kab jaa rahe hain?"... but you know how long SR have waited to be this normal , so it makes you feel good inside. She teases him about all the girls he is checking out ... and adorable Sid just confuses her with the talent count of men and women.... Riddz has no energy to ask him what exactly he means , she just wants to go home and she says she can't even walk properly.... Sid , being Sid pulls her close and lifts her in his arms like his most precious.... the whole cafeteria stands up with this stupid smile on their faces ( ya, just like us).... and Riddz looks embarrassedπŸ˜†.... but when Sid tenderly and naughtily tells her that the duty hours are over  ... she is Mrs. Modi now. And that confused and pink in the cheeks face of Mrs. Modi breaks into a lovely smile as Sid  carries her away... 😳.....sigh! A fairytale still under construction.

Today, the ArShi and SR scenes reminded me of this beautiful title song of a show on ZEE years ago....

Jugnu hai , sitaara hai,
Pyaar kitna pyaara hai,
Ankahaa rahe kahiin
Dariyaa sa bahe kahiin
Leherein halki surmayi,
Pyaar ke hain rang kayi ho,
Zindagi kise chune , khwaab kiske sang bune.....

NOTE : I saw that fans are really concerned about DMG's TRPs. Chill. They are fine. The episodes with Armaan at Shilpa's house and SR Birthday night showed a raise in ratings. The ratings of the birthday catastrophe are not out yet. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Disclaimer : I don't know about you but my life is way too short for fighting , beating my beautiful head against C-grade walls , bickering and doing rumba in mud. So, if you are talented in any  of these downmarket fields... take your bullcrap elsewhere 'coz Poco ain't buying it.

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone.
πŸ€—
Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am first I am first I am first!!

First beautiful as always. πŸ‘ Thanks for penning down your beautiful thoughts.

For Arsh I can't get enough of them. They are so beautiful. Every scene gives a hint of what will come ahead. KSG and Shilpa play the characters so perfectly they leave me awed sometimes. I wanted to laugh at some scenes though. Like when she was covering herself...I was like ummm she usually wears more provocative clothes, even without the dupatta the outfit was a conservative one.

Now for SR....πŸ₯± I was very disappointed at the forum today. People possibly can't be so biased. Sid is such a sweetheart. He cares for Armaan and that should never be questioned, and he trusts  Riddhima that shouldn't be questioned either. He is only worried because the task ahead is a very difficult one. And he wants his wife's attention. Can't shoot the man for wanting that. It's a good thing.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww.....PocuπŸ€—

I have been missing your lovely post for a while. Thanks for writing such a lovely post and I knw you are the only person who can give enough explanation without being biased. You truly said all about our dearest Sid. He is the only one fellow who has not been spare for anything, like ANYTHING whether he does right or wrong thing. He is the ONLY character that has been being bashed the most from everywhere; top-bottom!!!

I loved your post as usual and your ending disclaimer for us is just KILLER!!!🀣
Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww Poco, you always post beautifully πŸ‘

( incase you didnt notice, I am neha55_meghq, changed my username lol)

Theres only one saying that goes really well with these two couples

"Love the person that loves you and not the person that you love"

Armaan loved Riddhima but got a lot of pain in return, I am not saying Rid is negative but somewhere I do feel she didnt understand Armaan as much as it was needed, Riddhima loves Siddhant and today they both are making effort for each other, Shilpa loves Armaan and we will see a beautiful start to their relationship. Armaan deserves to be loved and not to love someone every time. I am sure Shilpa will make his life full of roses just like Sid made Riddhima's life beautiful!!

I love this show!! Despite reading all the moaning, people need to realise that the creatives are now structuring the story better then what they did before. I love the fact that shilpa is in love with armaan and going after him and love how beautiful rid and sid's relationship as hubby and wife is. Everything doesnt have to be romance, sometimes understanding is what makes a relationship better.
Edited by SidRidARSHFan - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I am first I am first I am first!!

First beautiful as always. πŸ‘ Thanks for penning down your beautiful thoughts.

For Arsh I can't get enough of them. They are so beautiful. Every scene gives a hint of what will come ahead. KSG and Shilpa play the characters so perfectly they leave me awed sometimes. I wanted to laugh at some scenes though. Like when she was covering herself...I was like ummm she usually wears more provocative clothes, even without the dupatta the outfit was a conservative one.

Now for SR....πŸ₯± I was very disappointed at the forum today. People possibly can't be so biased. Sid is such a sweetheart. He cares for Armaan and that should never be questioned, and he blindly trusts  Riddhima that shouldn't be questioned either. He is only worried because the task ahead is a very difficult one. And he wants his wife's attention. Can't shoot the man for wanting that. It's a good thing.

Hey Perfy!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Jaane bahaar, gule gulzaar.😳...... Well, what can i say about the mahayodhaa dimaags in this forum. If they still think that Sid is some kinda virus , i ain't sponsoring AATMAA KE CHASHME for them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... jisko jo sochnaa hai soche.... Sid ne Riddhima ki baanh pakad li aur Riddhima ne bhi haan kar di...πŸ˜‰.... mobil oil lene gayaa zaalim shaadi ka dushmann zamaana .πŸ˜†

What can i say about ArShi.... maybe now i know why ppl always say KaSh are KaSh... KSG and SA have brought the ArShi story to life and it is amazing how they make the simplest scenes so viscous. I guess Shilpa foresaw that nikamma Armaan was going to tear her clothes ,so she was shy in advance. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome and Captivating as always!!
Though i havent watched the epi yet but i can feel all the feelings and the depth of the scene just by reading all this wow!!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Aww.....PocuπŸ€—

Puttar!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... Kahaan thi tum, kahaan thi tum?πŸ˜†πŸ€—

I have been missing your lovely post for a while. Thanks for writing such a lovely post and I knw you are the only person who can give enough explanation without being biased. You truly said all about our dearest Sid. He is the only one fellow who has not been spare for anything, like ANYTHING whether he does right or wrong thing. He is the ONLY character that has been being bashed the most from everywhere; top-bottom!!! 

I have been a wee bit busy, darls. Aur biased hone waali koi baat hai kya? What is good , is good. It is simple.😳.... Sid is a ROCKSTAR... Ab log us par zaroorat se zyada hi lattoo hai , to koi kya kare?πŸ˜‰

I loved your post as usual and your ending note for us is just KILLER!!!🀣 

Ain't all Queenies posh killers as well?πŸ˜‰

BoldNBeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shilpa iz defo hiz SOUL Mechanic❀️
Luvd ur wonderful post!
star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post as usual... Love your posts. <3

I just loved Armaan & Shilpa.. They were mind blasting today and in the precap, they were breathe taking. They rules the hearts.
Once again, they touch the heart with the whole scene today. Their chemistry was super amazing. I love the way Shilpa cares for Armaan and most of all, Armaan threatening her about telling everyone that she is an seedhi saadhi indian type of girl. I am in love with Armaan & Shilpa.. <3

On SR part, people won't stop talking bad but the lifting scene have shown how much Sid cares for Riddhima and even caring for Armaan, he is showing his concern towards the man who he take as Big brother and as he sees Riddhima being concern for Armaan so forgetting everything, he is caring for Armaan. He is an awesome man & a wonderful husband.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SidRidARSHFan

Awww Poco, you always post beautifully πŸ‘

( incase you didnt notice, I am neha55_meghq, changed my username lol)

Oye! Good to see you, Neha. 😳😳😳😳😳 and i love ur new username as well , baby.πŸ˜ƒ

Theres only one saying that goes really well with these two couples

"Love the person that loves you and not the person that you love"
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Armaan loved Riddhima but got a lot of pain in return, I am not saying Rid is negative but somewhere I do feel she didnt understand Armaan as much as it was needed, Riddhima loves Siddhant and today they both are making effort for each other, Shilpa loves Armaan and we will see a beautiful start to their relationship. Armaan deserves to be loved and not to love someone every time. I am sure Shilpa will make his life full of roses just like Sid made Riddhima's life beautiful!!

To be honest, Neha, Riddhima is Siddhanth's Riddhima today. He brought her back to life and she became the woman that his love and sacrifices made her. So, no wonder Armaan no longer identifies with her. He knows that SR love each-other but he needs time , space and healing to live with that and that can come only from Shilpa at the moment. Shilpa is all heart ... she is full of so much love that she can unbreak Armaan's soul and join his heart again. She is simply a woman like that and will love Armaan with her whole being. 😳

I love this show!! Despite reading all the moaning, people need to realise that the creatives are now structuring the story better then what they did before. I love the fact that shilpa is in love with armaan and going after him and love how beautiful rid and sid's relationship as hubby and wife is. Everything doesnt have to be romance, sometimes understanding is what makes a relationship better.

Agreed. The PHORUM can crib as much as they want.... what we have right now is a good story for both SR and ArShi and i'd rather live that instead of crying rivers over nothing.