Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

The people walking in the procession were all in league with Anna! Didn't you see some of them giving ominous looks at Tasha...and one of them had a pistol peeping out of his kurta pocket which another man quickly covered up! Also, the moment Naku fainted, somebody from the crowd caught hold of her...as if he was ready for it!

But the whole kidnapping scene was hilarious nonetheless!

Yeah I think the men in white were all Anna's men. But there were some women and men who walked off. I guess all of them were not Anna's men. Maybe they were simply film extra hired by superlaxmi. Thats why they did their part paise liye aur phut liye.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Btw no one pointed out...Anna's hawaiian party gave up their shorts and colorful shirts to become men in white. So I guess it will be Dutta's men in black lead by a hottie in black vs Anna's men in white led by Mr. Anna White.
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yeah I think the men in white were all Dutta's men. But there were some women and men who walked off. I guess all of them were not Dutta's men. Maybe they were simply film extra hired by superlaxmi. Thats why they did their part paise liye aur phut liye.

ksh ... here you mean Anna's men ... right? It seems we all are very obsessed with Dutta. Edited by nelufar - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: nelufar

ksh ... here you mean Anna's men ... right? It seems we all are very obsessed with Dutta.

LOL! I only end up typing Dutta.
jnawaz thumbnail
@ Yeti: i did...i went back and watched it...and i nearly fell out of my chair laughing when Anna was running his hands through Dutta's hair πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that was so freaking funny!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh and while you're at it...go ahead a page Dr. Mc Steamy as well πŸ˜‰

@ nazia: i noticed Anna's fashion choices as well...that yell really did pop against the white outfit...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but why does he have a towel? i mean like...what...was he on his way to shower when his fruity goons called and said they found Dutta? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

@ swati: im in LOVE with your siggie..."the thought of losing you scared me to death"... OMG... awesome...and ya...Baji and the BG's were just so funny when they fell and laid there like bugs πŸ˜•

@ iluvdutta: fondling...thats the word i was looking for!! good job!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ tauba...he looked like a pedophile πŸ˜•...thanks on the name clarification...lol...i couldnt understand what he said πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ dusk: ya yaar...nothing...no eye candy but then again...no eye sores either πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so ya...that was good...but this Anna is so funny...Suds ki tarha yeh bhi clown ban raha hai...just give him some time πŸ˜‰

@ jani: those chickens and their ring leader (baji)...freaking free loaders i tell ya...tune ek dum sahi pehchana...free food and drinks...they can refuse!! 🀒🀒🀒...too bad no one puts enough poison in there to kill them!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...lol...Dutta is tall...and i think thats awesome!!! πŸ˜ƒ...aur dont even mention the Dostana track...im gonna yell 😑

@ fuzzyface: i wanna see Anna and his wife on the same screen...wonder how their chemistry will be πŸ˜›

@ ksh: kitni besharam ho...dimag mein har waqt Dutta hi rehta hai kya...cant even type straight...seesh! πŸ˜†

JAZ

πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜•
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvdutta

</div>

<font size="3" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">

Super Laxmi nahi Dusk Subbulakshmi yaar!

Even I wanted to scream at Anna to take his filthy hands off Dutts Darling😑

Zuby Dutta Patil</font>

<div>

lol 🀣 k so it wz subhlaxmi πŸ˜† sorry dear bt my earz got it super laxmmi 🀣
fuzzyface thumbnail
@ kaly07
Last thing, when everybody left except Dutta, Baaji and his guards because they faint dead on the ground but where was Nakku? Anna's man took her with him and when the crowd left....Anna's men surrounded Dutta and his guards and one of them was holding Nakku. What was that? πŸ˜† I found that hilarious!! Anna is totally in love with Dutta. Another dostana!! Yaar....we need to make a "Dostana List" and include every and each person who's in love with him! He recorded him on a camcorder to watch him over and over! I think, he's thinking of making a movie with his lover Dutta Bhau!! 🀣

omg how did I miss this part 😲
it would seem like 'Everybody Loves Dutta'  (poor Baji he not only has to compete with Naku but Anna too) πŸ˜†
Soon it will be Morey coming after Dutta ROFL Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
luved it.... sure that those chick flicks... I m getting the hypothetical popcorn