Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaira thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
of course she loves sid thats why Armaan ki har thakleef use dard detha hai and uska har chot se use fark partha hai...
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: amaira

of course she loves sid thats why Armaan ki har thakleef use dard detha hai and uska har chot se use fark partha hai...

Good you got the point.πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ That is exactly we have been discussing. Riddhima hurting by seeing Armaan in pain and loving Sid.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fatima,  you jotted down everything so beautifully, I don't have anything to add, just couldn't stop myself from acknowledging,  thanks for such a sweet and worthy post.

Edited by monar - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kvva

This is just perfect. I also think the same. She was adamant in not accepting her changing feelings during their Honeymoon. She was resisting because she thought she will never be able to  accept another man.  This is perfect example of what a man/woman think they should do, but end up doing something else. She was resisting, finally let go of her resistance, wants to meet Sid and express her change of feelings (in Pune). On seeing Arman, her guilt returned to her.  Infact, I think because of these guilt feelings only,  she is unable to move ahead freely until the point  Arman has talked to her (prior to KC). When Arman tried to help her recognize her true feelings, she felt little releived of her guilt and could move ahead with what she actually wants (in a more free way).  I mean she never wanted to move away from Sid, but could not put that infront (of anybody) because of her guilt. 

Further, she did not want to get back these guilt feelings. So, she tried to un see the pain Arman is going through. It actually happened two times. The first time Sid openly made her aware of Arman's still existing feelings (when Arman tried reading a blank diary) and then she had to acknowledge.  The second time, during her birthday till she saw Arman physically hurt, she tried to unsee his pain. I don't agree with many others who say she has become suddenly aware of Arman's pain. She just did not want to see it, but was forced to do it finally as Arman was not settling.

I also dont agree she has suddently become aware of his pain - she knows it was there, but she didnt see it as she was moving forward with Sid, she needed to give Sid and them that time and all her being into that

Anybody who knows Ridz and what a woman is, esp as Ridz is a woman and that a honest  one with intregirity, would never ever think that, and say she didnt know he was in pain - i sometimes think why ppl insult Ridz and her heart and her feelings and honesty, its like a insult to women in general sometimes i feel

I think the fact that Armaan was being himself, she thought he is atleast living and ok with himself but no but then the it was made obvious that indeed Armaan has not settled at all, and also he himself isnt allowing himself to either and you see this in every episode, like Ridz says he says he will do it but he wont in a way
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

That is so true. Like every time Sid gets close to her she seems scared. She is not scared because she doesn't like being intimate with him it's because she feels guilty. She never felt for anyone other than Armaan yet when Sid touches her she comes alive. She said in the scene where both of them wore white. She didn't understand how another guy could have such a strong effect on her. She wanted Sid to love her. Even if she doesn't love him yet she cherishes him. She knows he makes her happy. The only problem is Armaan is absolutely miserable and she feels responsible for it. She is stopping herself from being totally happy till Armaan gets over this misery.

I think this is it, if we look at the end feeling of it, that she is stopping and also hestitant to be totally happy until Armaan moves on - she cant satifiedly be happy

With Sid she can be herself and move along with him in her present and progress and def not is scared or uncomfy with Sid touching her but to be totally happy, she does need Armaan to move on and not see him like this

Also you dont think she loves Sid yet? only asking coz you mentioned that she cherishes him and cares about him but not the love word 😊
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True .She is Sid's now and she just wants to be with him

She is guilty of what she did to Armaan and bcs she fell in love with someone else and will never be stable until Armaan moves on
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post :))

Yup, she is NO LONGER the Riddhima Gupta but Riddhima Modi which is known fact by everyone including her and Arman by NOW. So true that she is somehow guilty, but she can't go back to her past as she is extremely happy with her present.  Present means everything!!!

Well you have said it all, so I just wanna say brilliant postπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

That is so true. Like every time Sid gets close to her she seems scared. She is not scared because she doesn't like being intimate with him it's because she feels guilty. She never felt for anyone other than Armaan yet when Sid touches her she comes alive. She said in the scene where both of them wore white. She didn't understand how another guy could have such a strong effect on her. She wanted Sid to love her. Even if she doesn't love him yet she cherishes him. She knows he makes her happy. The only problem is Armaan is absolutely miserable and she feels responsible for it. She is stopping herself from being totally happy till Armaan gets over this misery.

Absolutely awesome post on Riddhimas guilt. I totally agree with your 100%. From watching ridz in the last few days I feel she is very much in love with Sid even though she hasn't said the three words yet but for Ridz to give herself fully to Sid even though she wants to, Armaan must move on in life. She is very guilty that she has found everything love, a beautiful man that loves her and cherishes her and would  move heaven and earth to see her happy. What does Armaan have and what does she see at the present except a SACK OF MISERY. I am convinced that this is the reason that although there is no doubt in my mind that Ridz is absolutely in love with Sid her happiness and future with Sid cannot move forward until she sees Armaan happy.
IN ONE WAY TO ME IT IS AS THOUGH THEY ARE BOTH STUCK IN TIME.  Ridz in her guilty state and Armaan in his devdas state. With Armaan however I feel at times he is confused as to how can Ridz ever have fallen for any other man other than him. 
However Sid will be the one to be Armaans  friend in shining armour. He is the only one that can heal the situation and I have every confidence in what he said yesterday after witnessing the conversation between AR that he has to do something AND DO HE WILL.
Fabulous post Fatima and fabulous replies by everyone!!
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awwwww, so beautifully said ... <sniff sniff>

Now I'm feeling guilty for liking this post about R with S, when I'm an AR fan ...

<goes and does more sniffing>