Riddhima is guilty of love

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I will keep it short. (yeah right...who am I kidding) Riddhima feels so guilty.

1. She is happy and Armaan is miserable
2. She is the reason he is sad.
3. She is helpless and can't undo things to make him hurt less.
4. She is Riddhima Modi and can't become Riddhima Gupta for him.
5. Armaan still loves her like crazy and she.......has started to fall for another guy. 😃

The last one is so sweet in a very cruel way (well if you are a SR fan like me, you would find it sweet). I have been there so I know. It's a complete torture. She still cares for him deeply and it would be stupid to say that she "only" sees him as a friend. No she doesn't. She sees him as someone who once meant everything to her. She is aware of all the feelings she once had for him. Armaan was her pure love. Being Riddhima meant loving Armaan, then how can she like another man? 😲 That's where the guilt comes from mostly. It's not that Riddhima is shackled due to family pressure and society. She has genuine feelings for Sid. And that's why she can't leave Sid. It makes her guilty. She can't simply tell Armaan " look Armaan I know we STILL love each other but can't be together because I am married" Instead she tries to show him how important Sid is to her in the most polite words possible. And every time she ends up blurting out more than that she ends up hurting Armaan and feeling guilty. The chat after the prank was a perfect example. She said you might enjoy seeing him like this but not me!! In other words I hurt to see my husband like this.

I almost wanted to clap when Riddhima looked at Armaan today after he called her Riddhima Modi. She knows what he meant. He was basically reminding her " remember once upon a time you were mine? Now you are Sid's!" And Riddhima knows it's true and there is nothing she can do about it. She is trying to nurse his wounds, make it appear as if his world is still the same. But she knows she can't go back to being Riddhima Gupta. She is Sid's Riddhima

She feels Sid's presence, understands his deep feelings, trusts him blindly, she is highly attracted to him and his touch makes her feel alive, she is his wife. These are feelings she only had for Armaan. The only love she pines for now is her husband's. As days go by their bond only gets stronger. Going back to the old days is impossible for her. And because of that she feels guilty
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly... how can you expect a women to be in peace fully when she knows someone is after ruining his life just because she couldn't be his... its just sad and bothering as a women who is going through such feelings...

Riddhima can't rest till Armaan completely gets over her and her guilt can't be over till Armaan is happy again hence she keeps trying to talk to him and make him see that he can still be the good old Armaan...

Riddhima can't be Basket no more... she is just not Basket no more... Armaan needs to accept that...

Riddhima can be guilty all her life but no she can't be Basket anymore...
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i LOVE LOVE LOVE your posts, and this is one of the best ones so far. 👏
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
intelligently written from an SRians perspective
although my pov completely differs, i respect your opinion
and im sure all SRians would agree on it😊
incredible81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very Nice Post..  👏 agree with each and every point..
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The way i see it Ridz is not IN love with Armaan anymore, yes she loves and will always do so, he is that special part of her past and this Ridz has healed and moved on, and loves Sid for the person he is and more for how he has been with her from the start that cant ever be forgotten, and she hightlights this everytime mostly when she was talking to Yuvi way back after Naina left and also how she says i am living today coz of Sid, and he gave me - Pyar, saharaa and honsla, and she loves Sid as a woman and she is still in that process of falling in love with him, deeper and deeper and as you said its those genuine feelings that she cant leave Sid, and also the fact that i believe is that she sees no life beyond Sid - he's her lifeline, and as you said its Sid's love she pines for, and that pull she has towards, both SR have towards each other, 
Today she is Sid's Riddhima and dont mean just by name but mostly by everything

And the way Ridz shows how important Sid is to her and her love for him, is through the way she speaks about him and through her actions, time and time again

I agree Ridz feels guilty, that Armaan is hurting and in pain coz of her and she cant satisifedly move on with her life till she sees Armaan moving on, and being happy and in content

I still believe Basket died when she took that poison and then Sid revieved her, you see a difference to Ridz when she comes back to the living and from that day on she was Sid's and then you saw the journey they had that started from the moment Sid pulled her towards the wedding, and all that went throughout the wedding rituals and after till now
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Fatima Brilliant post!

I agree with what Lennie said Basket died the day she commited suicide and Sid brought her back to life. She even has told Armaan that your basket is dead and I do believe that she no longer is basket. Even Armaan had to admit that today whether he wished to or not.

Mrs Modi - Can't become Basket for Armaan because she has made her life and is happy as Mrs Modi and she has never looked back. She wants Armaan to move on because she blames herself for his state in some way and she does still know him, because you can't forget about a person you have know inside out for two years.

Riddhima luv Sid truly...they r the most fresh and sizzling couple ryt now in tv...
Siddhima is for those who believes in Second chance…
Its for those who wishes to live once more and to love once more…
With all due Respect and deepest Sympathy to all those who believe that 'Love can touch just once' and 'Only first love is true love',
 I would move on to tell that Siddhima is a unique piece of tale which tells us that Life is not for crying for what we have lost, it's for loving and living with and for what we have gained...
and also luving our hubby is much more different from luving our x boyfriend...
the real bond between husband and wife is much more stronger than any other relationship...//
Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post !!
yes She is guilty of love and its soo hard for her to see what Armaan is doing to himself

Riddhima the Basket definatly died when she tried to take the poison !! She has moved on but looking at the state  of Armaan the guilty of love is there  which she is trying hard with all efforts to make Armaan  get back to his old days

I am glad Siddhant  is being soo supportive in all this !!!

His nature is such that he will go all out to help riddhima  make Armaan get over this situation
They all need to get the life going and only  if efforts are put things happen
Riddhima Modi is doing all she can hope it pays off !!
kvva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

The way i see it Ridz is not IN love with Armaan anymore, yes she loves and will always do so, he is that special part of her past and this Ridz has healed and moved on, and loves Sid for the person he is and more for how he has been with her from the start that cant ever be forgotten, and she hightlights this everytime mostly when she was talking to Yuvi way back after Naina left and also how she says i am living today coz of Sid, and he gave me - Pyar, saharaa and honsla, and she loves Sid as a woman and she is still in that process of falling in love with him, deeper and deeper and as you said its those genuine feelings that she cant leave Sid, and also the fact that i believe is that she sees no life beyond Sid - he's her lifeline, and as you said its Sid's love she pines for, and that pull she has towards, both SR have towards each other, 

Today she is Sid's Riddhima and dont mean just by name but mostly by everything

And the way Ridz shows how important Sid is to her and her love for him, is through the way she speaks about him and through her actions, time and time again

I agree Ridz feels guilty, that Armaan is hurting and in pain coz of her and she cant satisifedly move on with her life till she sees Armaan moving on, and being happy and in content

I still believe Basket died when she took that poison and then Sid revieved her, you see a difference to Ridz when she comes back to the living and from that day on she was Sid's and then you saw the journey they had that started from the moment Sid pulled her towards the wedding, and all that went throughout the wedding rituals and after till now

Just want to add to your point. Marriage is a big thing. When you go through it you experience a totally different kind of feelings. That too if it is with a person you respect, those rituals do something to you. definitely. I still can't forget the way she looked at Sid when she was dropping that rice or something into the fire (during the marriage). ..

Fatima,

Again I loved your post. It is exactly the guilt trip that she is acting under.  Just would like add another point to your post also. I am also liking the way she is trying to balance her duty (exactly this is how I think she feels because of her guilt) towards Arman and her (new found) relation with her husband.