geet was disrespectful towards maan!;-(

21-07 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey frnds,
dont u thnk in today's episode geet was being disrespectful towards maan.๐ŸคขI understand she is confused bcoz of her feelings..but this is not the way to react..wo bhi in front of everyone.n
loved maan in today's episode-he tried to kept his cool all the time.๐Ÿ˜›geet was overreacting..she was being stubborn and unflexible..๐Ÿ˜ญ
no offence meant to anyone..its my view.
what do u guys think..Do comment pls!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To some extent I too felt the same as just being a secretary (apart from being the love interest) she was somehow not behaving rationally today...okey she's fighting with her new feelings but still she has shown a kind of adamant attitude...after all being  a secy she cant decide which role she's gonna play in an imp project.........anyways I think 2moro's epi will wash away all these little little worries we had 2day...lots of truths are gonna unveiled with some very passionate Maaneet moments..............I love the cool,calm n composed attitude of MSK today...he was very elegant as usual ofcourse today.........he's having the right attitude of a business tycoon..............
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agrees with u
geet is doiing too much self dialogue
shilpashree thumbnail
i agree she was acting a bit weird today...
shikha_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agreed with u totally...she was behaving very weird...she is nt d way to speak infront of ur boss....maan helps her,cares for her dat doesnt mean u forgot dat he is ur boss.....no one in the office have dat much guts to speak to maan...... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
m very upset wid her behavious 2day๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shikha_p

agreed with u totally...she was behaving very weird...she is nt d way to speak infront of ur boss....maan helps her,cares for her dat doesnt mean u forgot dat he is ur boss.....no one in the office have dat much guts to speak to maan...... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

m very upset wid her behavious 2day๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

It can be termed as not knowing the official etiquettes.....though she's nt a professional or highly educated but at least she can behave rationally...........anyone can give a befitting reply politely....I think Geet must learn that first..............then only ghura ghuri scenes will be ok.....she must have respect towards her saviour cum BOSS first.........๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i agree to an extent...... but zat is exactly MAAN deserved after the way he treated GEET wen he was confused abt his feelings,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he mean he was ready to fire her just cuz he couldnt control his feelings hence WELL DONE GEET๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
she has completely lost it!! I'm sorry but she's not being professional at all!! she was rude...when he tells her to handle the files then she should of! Her dialouges were so illogical and irrational!! I was like what is going on...the whole episode was getting ridiculous! And she was so disrespectful..he runs a multi-billion rupee company...i think he knows what's best! But even maan seemed so what of charatcer...no angry stare which used to make geet afraid or yelling...just calm as a cucumber!! Something is so totally wrong!!!
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that iswat i was thinking today maan was very cool and composed i dont know how
he didnt say anything to geet after her cute mistakes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but geet shud have listened to maan
now that sasha is gonna create prbs for sadi geet๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well....she was a bit disespectful but i dont want to go into that....i am specially angry with geet since because of her we r going miss on some beautiful maneet scenes....i was hoping that wen maan was allocating duties....he wud ask geet to work with him and that he did....and instantly i felt very happy because that meant maan and geet wud work tog and we viewers will be treated with more eyelocks, near kisses and what not....but then wen geet began to argue with maan i was really frustrated...
i really hope now that sasha will make her life hell....that way she will learn her lesson not to contradict maan....