some dupatta thoughts

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today while watching the precap  where a shy shilpa covers herself with  her hands when the dupatta  (yes' its back to its 'harkath' of flying and falling) due to a 'special cyclone' in Mumbai  falls on armaan . Very romantic☺️ as a shy shilpa bats her long eye lashes and looks coyly at our hero with her beautiful eyes. Fans going ''ahhh...and oooh.... over the scene.

But I unfortunately am a bad example of fan-giri. It just left me wondering why the hell shud Shilpa feel awkward just becoz her dupatta is not there on her body??? All these days we have been watching her in modern costumes where even a scarf wud have looked an unnecessary accessory.  But as soon as she wears a salwar she feels uncomfortable without a dupatta???

That brings me back to the wonderful 'bandhan' between dupattas and shyness. The reason dupattas are worn along with the suit is usually as a symbol of modesty. It is usually used to cover the cleavage and the contour of bosom.( Of course nowadays fashion statements have changed a lot and it's worn as u wish. It depends on each one of us).

Lets take a trip back to all those romantic scenes with our 'silky babe' or  the 'dupatta falls' ( they are usually as long as a saree when  they fly and land on its destination, i.e., the hero's handsome mukhra). Then we see the heroine looking shocked and awkward as if she is standing there absolutely  with no clothes.

The hero removes the 'material' slowly from his face after sniffing it for five minutes or standing in a trance under the silky aanchal  and then slowly goes to our heroine and hands her back  the thing after another 10 minutes frozen eye lock and laharate zulfein(the wind this time blows from both east and west , mind u!)The girl shyly takes it (taking  enough care to 'touch his fingers' slightly) and then covers herself; but wait ! Why is she covering her 'neck'???? and why not the cleavage??

Does it mean she was feeling awkward all this time because ppl wud stare at her 'bare neck'??what the heck?? What's needed to be covered is still exposed for the entire world to see!

Ahem. I can see (sense) fans wondering why the hell does this lady want to make a satyanaash of the evergreen romantic scenes we have been witnessing all these days. So come out and comment.Since this post is by me, I guarantee u that ur pov will be respected.

Note- Shilpa fans  , I hope u have already realized that this post is  about the common dupatta scenes and not intended to ridicule her .

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol 🤣l🤣🤣🤣 don't tell me yet anothet duppta fall right on the target, n wind blows from nowhere with all its pressure concise to heroine's  duppata forming an air to land duppata missile with automated target information.

what is it juss for neck 😲 sach mein what a heck
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

shamil tussi great ho ji

at last i m phirst 😳
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aab bracelet say back to dupattas !!!

Arrey the Mumbai weather is like that hawa may chaley mera safeed dupatta mal mal ka oo jee!!!
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO

the hero sniffs the dupatta for 5 mins

when i used to bike/cycle..... i was told to keep my dupatta inside my bad so it is safely tucked off from the wheels.... dont we qualify as proper bharatiya naaris :(
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Aab bracelet say back to dupattas !!!

Arrey the Mumbai weather is like that hawa may chaley mera safeed dupatta mal mal ka oo jee!!!

😉 shanti, these cvs can never bring out romantic moments withour our silky I guess😛
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shamzz i never enter your topics, because they are all definitely beyond my understanding..but today really i brought in all the guts to enter and then to read it and further understanding and most important thing commenting..i appreciate my guts..lol

definitely we all have longed so much for such romantic scene..we still are lost to see that romance only from shilpu but not from armaan..but very soon we are there..and your answer to your question is very much in your topic..why the scene did not make any sense to you ..because of your misunderstanding as ..

But I unfortunately am a bad example of fan-giri ,,lol
shanti05 thumbnail
O shamil Mona's theory she should be getting it soon no wonder she put reserved and walked off😆
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandicoot

LMAO

the hero sniffs the dupatta for 5 mins

when i used to bike/cycle..... i was told to keep my dupatta inside my bad so it is safely tucked off from the wheels.... dont we qualify as proper bharatiya naaris :(

caro, its up to each one of us how we wear a dupatta or whether we wear it or not! am talking about the girls in the show who feel 'shy' without one yet doesnt put to proper use😛
betw, u and bharatiya naari?????😲😉😆
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I laughed about the same thing earlier today when telling my sister about it. It was pretty funny 😆
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

lol 🤣l🤣🤣🤣 don't tell me yet anothet duppta fall right on the target, n wind blows from nowhere with all its pressure concise to heroine's  duppata forming an air to land duppata missile with automated target information.

what is it juss for neck 😲 sach mein what a heck
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

shamil tussi great ho ji

at last i m phirst 😳

Mona ji I was just telling Shamil abt the theory of Duppatas in our DMG academy !!!
We got great analysis !!!😆😆