Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guddi I dont know what happen in DMG but your post looks so real, I cant agree more, great post Guddi
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guddi di........ πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
fabulous post.....well said and very beautifully written......i guess i have to give you an ovation!!!!!.....it's great to know your a feminist....
love
mayuri
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Great post Guddi πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow what a scene 😍😍

It was a mix of emotions & love. It was definitely one of d most beautiful SR scene till date.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

It clearly showed how beautiful & deep relationship SR shares...

Sid is such a sweet heart , how well he understands his wife's feelings. And Ridz told Sid dat ' mai sirf tumhare saath rehna chahti hoon ' was d dialogue of d day πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved both Sid & Ridz today & d hug & kiss awwww it was mesmerizing😍😍😍

And d best thing is dat it was Ridz who initiated it all...

Luv Siddhima ❀️❀️

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely, lovely post !!

Riddhima Modi was at her absolute best, the way she just held his hands and reassured him that she wants to stay only with him, it was beautiful. It was like she could sense his worry and confusion even before he did, and that's what makes SR so beautiful, so perfect. The reason Siddhant can tell Riddhima those things is coz she's made him confident that she's his for life, and the reason Riddhima can talk to Armaan so comfortably is that Sid's assured her that no matter what, she always has his love, faith, and trust.

-Aditi

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully put !!
I am proud of Siddhima and definatly what Riddhima said to Siddhant has  the weight of trust and he  has understood that she is always with him with confidence and unconditional love lies their relationship !
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i am in love with Ridz now days............
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First Of all,
Congrats to Guddi & Zainab for making my Day.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Guddi Topic was Cake & Zainab Put a icing on it.πŸ˜›
Agreed with both of your Views.πŸ˜›
Siddhima have fought on with All Odds & this is one Stepping Stone in the way which will soon be gotta over by Siddhima & they'll surely Take their Relationship to Next Level & Till Eternity.
Well Zainab,πŸ˜›
If Riddhima would'nt had done this......You Might Had choosen another Couple on Star One
But if Siddhima would'nt be there.....I Would have gone to My Another Home......Disney Channel
I love Sid & Riddhima Both Coz they're Just like Normal & Real Couple.They're Authentic.Riddhima has always been the reason for me & Sid is too but Riddhima,the way she has took this relationship,that's really awesome.πŸ‘
Nice To see You Praising RM too.....I was waiting for it from last 5-6 days.
Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
incredible81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome post.. agree with each and every point.

Sid and Ridhimma are made for each other..

SR rocks!!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u know what Guddi I never thought that I will come to love another jodi like I had loved Michi and before Michi it was PRB and after some years of PRB Michi came along and even though I love PRB to bit, Michi became my all time number 1 favorite jodi and after both jodis went off air there was non and believe I have watched so many other shows after them I tried everything that I have got to give them the same love I had giving to both Mich and PRB but it did not work at all, not until Siddhima jodi come along and found myself fighting for them to make sure the CVs make them happen just like I had done for Michi it was unbelievable and they are worthy it.

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

😊 Hi folks! Me back after a while..πŸ˜› Today, after MANY daysssssssssssss I found a FLAWLESS SR scene😳.. SR -- MY Kind of Siddhima, whom I really really missed in last 1/2 weeks😭..

Here is my take on tonight's epi😳

This forum has been filled with Sid-praising posts but what abt my Riddhima😭😭 OMG.. Yall know guys, I am a big phanka of PRB ( My shonu's😳 ) and like in KZK, I love the wife - RM more than the husband SM😊..

Today we saw the ever most understanding husband Sid, telling his wife that her ex-lover still is very much in love with her.. But the thing is, from where did Sid get this much of confidence and guts.. 😳

And for this, I would like to credit my sweety babies - the wiffy's..😳 OMG, if u wanna call me a feminist, do it, I AM a feministπŸ₯± And I believe, if the wife can't assure the husband enough, if the wife can't make him believe in her love for him, he can never say such things to his wife😳.. It's the way how Riddhima already conveyed her love for him.. the way she made him feel secure, that she's his .. for life.. the way she made him feel that he's the most important person of her life, and the way she made it clear, how between her past and present, she will always be with her present.. -- Becoz of which today Sid can discuss abt AR, and Armaan's love for Ridz with her, SO frankly.. If there had been a bit of doubt in his mind, trust me, he'd have never been able to acknowledge Armaan's love in fronta Ridz..😳 Courtesy - Today's Riddhima's words to Sid..!

I always credit my sweetipie Prerna for that.. And here I AGAIN fell in love with the wife..😳 I really LOVE them, the way they handle their relationships.. They manage their past and present in the most sensible way, without hurting anyone..😳 Yeah I know, the credit goes to their husbands as well.. Becoz had they been not getting the supports of their husbands, they won't feel free to discuss or talk to their ex-lovers so casually😳 If they are able to give time to their ex-lovers, the credit deffo goes to their mutual understandings with their husbandsπŸ˜ƒ

So yeah, for me, PRB and Siddhima get a standing ovation.. for their understanding and unparalleled support to each other..😳 They have taken each other for granted.. they have been with each other without expecting anything in return.. they have shared a special bond where they dont need to explain and justify their actions regarding their ex-lovers.. That is why.. they are my jaanu's..😳

Thanks for having patience to read this long post.. But today's Siddhima scene was really another gem of a scene to add a new dimension to their relationship.. Lovedddddddd it <3..

i second that, siddhima know they love each other and thats why they are together

rids actions have always siad she loves sid and wants to be with him only, and now she is telling him her feelings verbally too, great going

norzar