Riddhima is the reason.. Siddhima Post :)

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
😊 Hi folks! Me back after a while..😛 Today, after MANY daysssssssssssss I found a FLAWLESS SR scene😳.. SR -- MY Kind of Siddhima, whom I really really missed in last 1/2 weeks😭..

Here is my take on tonight's epi😳

This forum has been filled with Sid-praising posts but what abt my Riddhima😭😭 OMG.. Yall know guys, I am a big phanka of PRB ( My shonu's😳 ) and like in KZK, I love the wife - RM more than the husband SM😊..

Today we saw the ever most understanding husband Sid, telling his wife that her ex-lover still is very much in love with her.. But the thing is, from where did Sid get this much of confidence and guts.. 😳

And for this, I would like to credit my sweety babies - the wiffy's..😳 OMG, if u wanna call me a feminist, do it, I AM a feminist🥱 And I believe, if the wife can't assure the husband enough, if the wife can't make him believe in her love for him, he can never say such things to his wife😳.. It's the way how Riddhima already conveyed her love for him.. the way she made him feel secure, that she's his .. for life.. the way she made him feel that he's the most important person of her life, and the way she made it clear, how between her past and present, she will always be with her present.. -- Becoz of which today Sid can discuss abt AR, and Armaan's love for Ridz with her, SO frankly.. If there had been a bit of doubt in his mind, trust me, he'd have never been able to acknowledge Armaan's love in fronta Ridz..😳 Courtesy - Today's Riddhima's words to Sid..!

I always credit my sweetipie Prerna for that.. And here I AGAIN fell in love with the wife..😳 I really LOVE them, the way they handle their relationships.. They manage their past and present in the most sensible way, without hurting anyone..😳 Yeah I know, the credit goes to their husbands as well.. Becoz had they been not getting the supports of their husbands, they won't feel free to discuss or talk to their ex-lovers so casually😳 If they are able to give time to their ex-lovers, the credit deffo goes to their mutual understandings with their husbands😃

So yeah, for me, PRB and Siddhima get a standing ovation.. for their understanding and unparalleled support to each other..😳 They have taken each other for granted.. they have been with each other without expecting anything in return.. they have shared a special bond where they dont need to explain and justify their actions regarding their ex-lovers.. That is why.. they are my jaanu's..😳

Thanks for having patience to read this long post.. But today's Siddhima scene was really another gem of a scene to add a new dimension to their relationship.. Lovedddddddd it <3..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

😊 Hi folks! Me back after a while..😛 Today, after MANY daysssssssssssss I found a FLAWLESS SR scene😳.. SR -- MY Kind of Siddhima, whom I really really missed in last 1/2 weeks😭..

Here is my take on tonight's epi😳
I always credit my sweetipie Prerna for that.. And here I AGAIN fell in love with the wife..😳 I really LOVE them, the way they handle their relationships.. They manage their past and present in the most sensible way, without hurting anyone...

ya you are right.they behaved like a nml couple and handled the situation like a nml couple

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guddiii..Now i'm Hugging u again...🤗

Awsum Post ...

i agree we now See a new Riddhima..Riddhima who's so into her Hubby..She kinda know hm well...wat trully their relationship hav been on exploration of Love, trust,Honesty, understanding n acceptance twrds each other n we do see riddhima as  a Wifey standing worth on it....i really appreciate her step wic she tuk 4 her relation as  aWife coz wic now we see an Integrated SR on all aspects..much to cum ahead..bt still the whole journey has been beautiful....
thou i agree to u bt still 4 a relation contribution of both husband- Wife is equally imp..n we see it os well done in SR's relation..one of a Kind Couple...😳

nikita_88 thumbnail
Guddi Fabulous post!

A Riddhima praising post - I have to agree she gave Sid the confidence he needs to tell her the truth and face the truth. I love their relationship and what they mean to each other. I may spend more time praising Sid - but with Riddhima being Mrs Modi this relationship would be a totally different thing.

I have to agree she is dealing with her past and present brilliantly and I can't wait for more Siddhima!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ma gawsh. Oh, oh, oh. Hah.

Mate, I tell you, had it not been for Riddhima and her actions that spoke a thousand words, I'd have moved on to another shitty couple on Star One. ðŸ˜† Sid is toh a diamond in the rough, but to make a relationship as pious and extraordinary, Riddhima has fought against all the odds, all the accustations to make it this far. At one point, it was a crime for her to garner in genuine sentiments for her man, her husband; but with the faith, love, trust, she gathered the courage this far.

Today Siddhanth knows very well that Riddhima loves him (All the actions confirm it), and Riddhima knows Siddhanth loves her, and it's because of that honesty, integrity, love in their relationship, they are able to face such a harsh and painful reality of Armaan still clinging onto Riddhima. A man is only insecure when his wife doesn't display it clearly that he's the one she wants to be with...once those words are conveyed by the woman, a man has no room for vile thoughts, and such is the case with Siddhanth.

Siddhanth will also in the coming days prove how he relies confidence in his wife, and commit acts to display that Riddhima being with Armaan does not emotionally boggle him. Together they will overcome this. It's a khota sikka truth they have to face, but with each other's hand in hand, they will.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
nini76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't seen today's epi yet I agree 100% with you that both husband and wife contribute equally to make such a wonderfully understanding and supportin relation
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks guddi! There really is not enough Ridhimma praising posts and there is more bashing for her. But she is a strong independent woman, secure in her life now and very strong in her moral values. all that she said today with sid was commendable and I like that she is able to handle the situation without making her husband insecure.

more praise is needed for ridhimma. she has suffered also but her pain is always ignored. maybe its the biased society we live in or... i don't know. what i do know is that it is not fair.

thanks guddi

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nothing left to say guddu u and zainu said it all
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Guddi - nice post

I agree Ridz never gets any praise, to me Ridz is honest to herself and she does all from her heart and i like that about her

And today she has strength from where she is and where her place is and who she is with, she has moved and with Sid beside her, and she gets strength from that, and also the strengthen and ease to discuss Armaan with Sid, they both can discuss her past and Armaan and because Sid understands as well

Both SR needed reassurance today, and wil do in the future its only natural and that i feel will happen everyday, they are beside each other, with each other and for each other and understand each on a whole new level that is hard to even put into world, but they know and that reassurance today from both will help in their relationship and also help Armaan together

Today the Ridz we see is what her actions speak louder then words and the words she says and says to Sid is her love for him, its more then just an ILU

We saw such peace in her when she hugged Sid and closed her eyes, she is at comfort and much more
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today Sid proved he can be sweet along with funny too! He really cares for Ridz&even thou it hurts him to talk about Armaan he does it.

All i am waiting on is Ridz I love you.

Love the post Guddi&Agree with Zanaib also.