Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Haila pallu di...kahin aap hi mere tutor to nahin??huh??!!😲😲Nahin..eyh nahin ho sakta...if u wud have been mah tutor....u wud be busy in watching SGP rather than teaching meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ab samaj mei aaya bacchoo....πŸ˜† I didnt want to disclose this in the class πŸ˜†
I gave you indirect hints in IF many times. I made Laxmi call u "Shishya", then I myself called you "shishya".... Still u didnt come to know who I am.....πŸ˜›

Now u better be careful. Next time whenever I cook something, I will call u to take care of my son πŸ˜† 
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
reguser @Now u better be careful. Next time whenever I cook something, I will call u to take care of my son
Seems like we have got our in house BABY SITTER, Shonuk bab watch out.
Armu4eva thumbnail
@reguser.................seriously??? 😲 ur our shounak Babas real life guruji??????????????? aye hai...........m luvng this... aab to shounak baba ki khair nahi.. 🀣🀣🀣 *runs to find posts where shounak has cursed his teacher*

Sidenote - guys me luvd ur convo so very much... had to log in from office...🀣
-Pallavi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

reguser @Now u better be careful. Next time whenever I cook something, I will call u to take care of my son
Seems like we have got our in house BABY SITTER, Shonuk bab watch out.

So true....we have a baby sitter here...πŸ˜›
Actually, there was no category in "SGP Member awards"  post for SGP's baby sitter...πŸ˜†

Otherwise, Shounak would have won that unanimously πŸ˜†
-Pallavi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@reguser.................seriously??? 😲 ur our shounak Babas real life guruji??????????????? aye hai...........m luvng this... aab to shounak baba ki khair nahi.. 🀣🀣🀣 *runs to find posts where shounak has cursed his teacher*

Sidenote - guys me luvd ur convo so very much... had to log in from office...🀣

Hmmm..... yes, I am his tutor. He didnt know that I come to IF also πŸ˜‰

Didnt want to reveal this (and wanted to see what else he will tell about me) πŸ˜†
But couldnt control when he openly told about baby-sitting my son.

Lol...this reminds me of a scence from "Kal Ho na Ho", where Saif & Preeti were making stories to SRK about how they met each other and then they mention that they met @ Geeta's house and they say "Geeta....jiske gandhe gandhe bache hein..." and Geeta comes there and SRK asks her is she the same Geeta jiske gandhe gandhe bache hein....πŸ˜†

Similarly, Shounak baba was caught today.

Sorry Aman, bit off topic. Just wanted to catch my shishya πŸ˜ƒ

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@reguser are u serious...!!!u r shounak's tutor...ah..cant wait for shounak to know this...

shiounak baba...kahan hai aap....??
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: reguser

Hmmm..... yes, I am his tutor. He didnt know that I come to IF also πŸ˜‰

Didnt want to reveal this (and wanted to see what else he will tell about me) πŸ˜†
But couldnt control when he openly told about baby-sitting my son.

Lol...this reminds me of a scence from "Kal Ho na Ho", where Saif & Preeti were making stories to SRK about how they met each other and then they mention that they met @ Geeta's house and they say "Geeta....jiske gandhe gandhe bache hein..." and Geeta comes there and SRK asks her is she the same Geeta jiske gandhe gandhe bache hein....πŸ˜†

Similarly, Shounak baba was caught today.

Sorry Aman, bit off topic. Just wanted to catch my shishya πŸ˜ƒ

Oh my goodness......... i want to see shounaks face right now.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bechare ki lag gai..!! Phew... this reminds me i need to ensure my boss isnt on IF as well.....warna meri halat to shounak se bhi kharab hone wali hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Meantime............seriously.. this is another example...how small th world is................

@shwetha...........shounak has gone underground for sure...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@taanu..he better stay there...as its not safe for him to see whats happening here for sure...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my god ...so the guru and the shishya have some thing in common except books ..........Wow but this whole Shounak thing is so filmy .........but no worries .....I think the teacher will understand their students feelings and perspective better now that they no how he feels ................But luckily my brit boss and me will never cross each others way on IF....i can curse him as much as i want but seriously he doesnt do much to get cursed .......😎 Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reguser

Ab samaj mei aaya bacchoo....πŸ˜† I didnt want to disclose this in the class πŸ˜†
I gave you indirect hints in IF many times. I made Laxmi call u "Shishya", then I myself called you "shishya".... Still u didnt come to know who I am.....πŸ˜›

Now u better be careful. Next time whenever I cook something, I will call u to take care of my son πŸ˜† 

OMG 😲! So finally you let the cat out 😲?! But I thought you dint intend to discose it to Shaunak so fast 😲?!?!? Anyways, good that finally Shaunak came to know the truth, or else pata nahin ab woh kya kya kehta tumhare aur tumhare bete ke baare mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! But Shaunak, her son is soo cute na am sure it would have been fun playing with him 😳!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago