a perfect episode..!!!

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i can say this was unexpected...i thot in a way the rano-suhaana prob will lead to sid...but surprise suprise..its over...and what a happy episode...

i just loved it...suhaana apologizing..hugging rano...(ok...i inform u guys..iam totally angry with rano)...then alok patching things up...

i just cracked up laughing when alok comes and asks ishaan to try calling ishaan...that was the beginning of the laughter that was a bit lost for a few episodes..

i just loved the way it ended with badi maa and alok looking at their next generation...and how strong their relationships are...

a 10 on 10 for today's epsode...

PS:there were lots more today..but i dont want to make my post a written update..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_sgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

i can say this was unexpected...i thot in a way the rano-suhaana prob will lead to sid...but surprise suprise..its over...and what a happy episode...

i just loved it...suhaana apologizing..hugging rano...(ok...i inform u guys..iam totally angry with rano)...then alok patching things up...

i just cracked up laughing when alok comes and asks ishaan to try calling ishaan...that was the beginning of the laughter that was a bit lost for a few episodes..

i just loved the way it ended with badi maa and alok looking at their next generation...and how strong their relationships are...

a 10 on 10 for today's epsode...

PS:there were lots more today..but i dont want to make my post a written update..

well said swetha totally unexpected happenings.kahaa humlog kashyap parivar mein bhuchaal ke bare mein soch rahatha kaha aajka episode.i would say this is the beauty of our SGP which makes us glued to it.

liked every scene today except for rano,not even reacting a bit to suhaana's apology.i feel the cv's left it as loose end.let's see where it leads to-ends/continues.

rest were perfect family scenes,loved the scene where badimaa kept kajal on the wall.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Shweta.....me missed a few of th scenes.... but i totally agree ...beautiful epi..........hv never felt this good after a patchup..like i did today.............!!

Of all people.. Meethi....took it upon her to mend the burnt bridges...n her sweet but strait talk to her Choti Chachi....just warmed my heart..just like it did for Badi Maa...............

The hug was beautiful......n m happy that the small storm..has passed over...!! The morning after moment was too good............n i agree the dialgoues by Alok n Badi Maa...was too good...............

alok saying........Bhabhi...darne ki koi zarurat nahi..............hamari jade bahut mazbut hai....rishton ka yeh ped kabhi nahi gir sakta...... was the icing on the cake...

n Badi maas action of putting a kala teeka on th wall signified the classic... NAZAR NA LAGE moment.........

Gorgeous epi..............Hand it over to the SGP CVs...to be.. DIFFERENT.....................in words...n in ACTION πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What happened to rano today (kekta ke serials dekh kar andhar ki saas jag gayi kayaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) she is one of the most easy person to manoify but today after apologies from suhaana she is still angry at her😑
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

What happened to rano today (kekta ke serials dekh kar andhar ki saas jag gayi kayaπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ) she is one of the most easy person to manoify but today after apologies from suhaana she is still angry at her😑

Arre...dear.... pehli baar mauka mila hai... SAANS bankar.. BHAV khane ka..........thoda to footage le gi na..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dun worry as Alok says...she will come around..n sooner than u knw..πŸ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
ah back..had to do the updates...

u know what was the most unexpected for me..again it was the alok-ishaan bit..

i still laugh when i think about "tu chup hi reh..tujhe pata nahi teri biwi kahan hai.."

and this was again too hilarious..

today it was total change in emotions...first tension to realization..then to emotional..then to cuteness...then to anger..then to fear...then back to comedy..then again to life...beautiful...
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
See Shweta ...told u na ........its all happy once again .......bas ab Sid ko Thappad khaana bacha hai woh bhi ho jayega........
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

See Shweta ...told u na ........its all happy once again .......bas ab Sid ko Thappad khaana bacha hai woh bhi ho jayega........

yeah...iam a little more relaxed and going to enjoy the thappad..iam thinking of celebrating it..
iam soo happy...but yes,,in a house where there is badi maa...today i feel like adding alok too here...so in a house where there is people like badi maa and alok..nothing will go wrong...
I was about to come home early from my tution.....but lo.........my tutor made me sit and play with her son while she made tea!!!😑😑😑😑😑(neways..2day was my last class so balle balle...Jaane do...However I did catch a glimpse of the last bit of the epi where Alok says the jade wala dialogue n Badi ma puts the kajal on the wall...Truly Mindblowing..Hats Off to the CV's for bringing in such unexpected but good climazes to the scenes.....And Supriya ji was mindblowing with her acting in the last bitπŸ˜‰So eager to watch the repeat....Gosh...11:30 kab bajehga?????😭😭
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

in precap suhaana was wearing the same suit in which she'll slap sid...........................akhir woh din aa hi gaya