Frequent Posters

wajiha-1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the update continue soon
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwww.................

what a update!!!!!!  so sweet moments!!!

i wrote down all the feelings so beautifully! very welled described! such wonderful update!!! great part! 

hands off to u!

plzzzzz update soon, i want to see those little little moment betwn three of them, like in the middle of night baby wakes up so maan takes care of her. maan wants to hold baby more then they have cute fight, telling baby to say papa first, but geet wants to her mama.  puting baby in middle when they go to sleep then when baby goes to sleep, maan put her back in crip, maan moving the thread of crib at night to make beby sleep not disturbing geet.  all sweet moments i am waiting for

such brilliant
      amezing

great
fantastic 
fabulous
supeb update!!!!!!!!!!!
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was such a amazing update!!!
So touching!!!
Maan-Geet's baby has finally entered the world, Maaneet's baby, sweet baby girl😊
Maan-baby moments were so nice and cute😊
I read the update twice. You've written it so well, describing all the emotions so beautifully!!!👏👏
Just loved it😊
Edited by shivangi783 - 13 years ago
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update dear
loved it
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
happy for maaneet party time 🥳love u for making them happy......................... mehak will be right name for this baby girl as  she is spreading all over the mehak of maaneet's love 
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Ammo!
This is great yaar...
He's so loving!!!!!!!!!
This just touched my heart🤗
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
@premspadhu; Awwww, will try to make it asap, hope you would be able to cope with me.

@Shwetha; thanks dear, I have written the name in the cs, Mahek is the name, I feel right for the princess. For you, I will try to make it asap

@Wajiha; Thanks for loving this and yes, give me a day, girl😆

@Swatichoudhry; I have just one word for you, and that is a thank you

@Nainthini; Awwww  thanks

Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilu710

Awwwwww.................

what a update!!!!!!  so sweet moments!!!

i wrote down all the feelings so beautifully! very welled described! such wonderful update!!! great part! 

hands off to u!

plzzzzz update soon, i want to see those little little moment betwn three of them, like in the middle of night baby wakes up so maan takes care of her. maan wants to hold baby more then they have cute fight, telling baby to say papa first, but geet wants to her mama.  puting baby in middle when they go to sleep then when baby goes to sleep, maan put her back in crip, maan moving the thread of crib at night to make beby sleep not disturbing geet.  all sweet moments i am waiting for

such brilliant
      amezing

great
fantastic 
fabulous
supeb update!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww, thank you Nilu

Your wish is my command, and don't worry you could always look forward for the cute scenes and what you wanted you will be getting soon. Thanks so much for your suggestions, they were lovely⭐️

Thanks for your sweet words, and will try to write asap
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi783

That was such a amazing update!!!

So touching!!!
Maan-Geet's baby has finally entered the world, Maaneet's baby, sweet baby girl😊
Maan-baby moments were so nice and cute😊
I read the update twice. You've written it so well, describing all the emotions so beautifully!!!👏👏
Just loved it😊

Awwww, Shivangi, a big and tight hug from me to you🤗

Yeah, finally they got a princess and the joy of their life.

Thanks for you lovely words, so nice of you. I am happy because I have reached upto your expectations.😛
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
@Sammy; Thanks dear, so glad that you loved it.

@Amisha; yes sure