Frequent Posters

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zebronics

hi, great FF

Baby must be girl and maan gave her the name little GEET

Hei thanks
I love your idea, on the baby being a girl
but if the baby is named as Geet, it would not sound so good because Maan is married to Geet and can't have a child with the same name....its odd for me...They will come up with a beautiful name and which would be perfect for their baby in all the ways
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
just read the last two parts!...

wow!...u have explained it really well!...

i think itz  a baby girl!...

continue soon!
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet scorpio

just read the last two parts!...

wow!...u have explained it really well!...

i think itz  a baby girl!...

continue soon!

Thanks dear....I too feel it would be a baby girl for Maneet
Will write asap
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oooooooooooo yhh i think a girl tooo - unless its twins.....a boy n a gal - then agen it may be toooo much to handle

hahaha

wellllll i think........mannat is a gud name or perhaps mansha or erm.................chahat
Ayesha_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For some reason, I'm convinced it's a girl! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Whatever happens, I just can't wait to see Maaneet as parents...

I really liked how you showed how supportive a husband Maan is, and how you also made it seem realistic by making Geet feel irritated due to her labour pains!

Thanks for the PM and continue asap โญ๏ธ

-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tishuu

oooooooooooo yhh i think a girl tooo - unless its twins.....a boy n a gal - then agen it may be toooo much to handle

hahaha

wellllll i think........mannat is a gud name or perhaps mansha or erm.................chahat

Twins๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข
Yeah, too much to handle and Maan would be dead as he has two babies to handle one Geet rani and now their baby.....

Thanks for suggesting names too....I have decided and I must say you got it wrong๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Amrita2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha_MSK

For some reason, I'm convinced it's a girl! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Whatever happens, I just can't wait to see Maaneet as parents...

I really liked how you showed how supportive a husband Maan is, and how you also made it seem realistic by making Geet feel irritated due to her labour pains!

Thanks for the PM and continue asap โญ๏ธ

Thanks alot Ayesha, and I'm glad that you liked it......
I too sense its a girl, but lets see what happens....
Will try to write asap
hermoini thumbnail
hey when do u plan 2 update ??
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Thanks dear

Originally posted by: hermoini

hey when do u plan 2 update ??

Updating now๐Ÿ˜Š
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
I need to say a big big thank you to all my readers for being so helpful to me in writing. From this part on wards you will be reading Maneet with their girl baby, hope you all will enjoy this.

To Love Again - Part ' 34

Maan lifted his head hearing the baby's first cry. The sound of their baby brought joy to him from the heavens. It filled him with pride bringing tenderness that was beyond description. He turned to the doctor and nurses who were busy cleaning and checking baby's heart beat and other things. His eyes were eager to see the baby for the very first time as he hasn't longed to see anything or anyone like this before. 'Congratulations, Mr.Khurana, it's a girl baby' doctor Deepika handed him the baby covered with a soft blanket.

With great care and love Maan let his hands out to the doctor to get his baby into his arms. He looked at the pink face covered with the blanket adorably and smiled at the tiny baby. He raised one of his hands and gently touched the soft, bubbly cheeks of the baby and then caressed her forehead. It was a sweet pink angel to him with which he could never compare anything else in the world. The baby opened her eyes and looked at him, wondering he was her father. Her eyes were in sparkling brown which has so much life like her mothers. He saw happiness and only happiness in her eyes and deep in his heart he promised he would never let a single drop of tear to come into them. He smiled nodding his head thinking that the baby would understand what he meant, for which the baby too smiled and moved her arms and legs within the blanket. He embraced the tiny baby lovingly and carefully because he knew she was fragile and closed his eyes to feel the warmth and soothing she brought to him, making his life complete. He let tears of happiness to dance over his cheeks and he did not care about the people around him watching him cry. He placed a gentle kiss on his angel's forehead and took her to the impatient mother, Geet.

Maan helped the baby to nestle into Geet after placing it gently over the bed next to her. Geet caressed the baby who was a duplicate of her and kissed on its forehead with the motherly love she has been hiding within herself since the day she knew she was pregnant. It was only for her baby she fought against all the odds in life and landed safely into Maan's heart which was the most secure place for her and the baby. The baby was the only reason she was able to hold onto so tightly believing that she had a reason for tomorrow. It was the baby who darkened her hair, quickened her steps, squared her shoulders, restored her vision and gave her a sense of humour that security, maturity and durability could not provide. She was lucky to have a baby who resembled her and tears of happiness continued to flow over her cheeks as her love for the baby grew more.

Maan wiped off Geet's tears and shook his head smiling at the two beautiful ladies, who completed his life. He sat at the edge of the bed and embraced Geet and their baby for the very first time into his protective arms. 'I haven't seen a husband who is more supportive, loving and caring about his wife and baby than Mr.Khurana' the two sisters who came with Geet's medicines stopped at the door witnessing the bond Maan and Geet shared. They could not disturb this special and precious moment of their patient's life at any cost and stepped out thinking to come back after a while.

Maan stood next to the baby's bed watching how beautiful his princess was sleeping. A huge grin appeared on his face as the baby smiled and cooed at the same time in her sleep, filling his heart with love and pleasure. He has got the most precious treasure in his life time and he would always keep her within the reach of his sight.

'Maan' Geet called him breaking the long silence in the room when she woke up from her sleep. Maan turned smiling at Geet and approached to her like a man who was walking toward his very first love. Geet smiled back at him thankfully, for him being so supportive and bearing her along with the hard times without any complaint. Maan sat on the bed and touched her face and asked how she was feeling after the nap. Geet tried to lean against the head board of the bed, but Maan stopped her from doing it saying that she needs complete bed rest and he would be staying with her until she gets back to her normal health.

I want to write the next part in a new thread so come up with your views and suggestions, as I love and accept all your ideas. I even have a special gift for 'sweetscorpio' for guessing the right name for Maneet's baby.

Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago