Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vaishiksg

your post n analysis bought tears in my eyes pocho..
 i loved that scen today so much.........the best scen of the episode was the sidmaan  scne..

Thanks you, Vaishie.😳.... it was a touching scene and I just had to write on it. SidMaan are my faves . They are absolute cootchie-coos.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

I like that fact you mentioned that this time they didn't have tears for Riddhima 😛 but for eachother!

Thank you, Sonia. I have always felt that SidMaan's affection has nothing to do with Riddhima , really. She was just the root . SM built their own friendship in a peculiar endearing way.
Limo thumbnail
Pocu, today's episode was very tastefully done. Very delicately written and enacted by two brill actors. Your post touched a raw nerve in many of us that is why tears are welling from my eyes uncontrollably. Pocu your interpretation about a lost soul looking for someone to firm that they are existing/surviving is so well written by you. Thankyou for cleansing my soul today and also making me aware that it is so easy to get lost in once own problem. It is about raising above the situation and to be resilient in the pursuit of life, this is what life is and what ultimately counts.
ritusaluja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post 👏
the way Armaan said tu to mujhse pyaar karta hai na..he brought tears into my eyes..
that scene was brilliantly enacted by two brilliant actors..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

Pocu, today's episode was very tastefully done. Very delicately written and enacted by two brill actors. Your post touched a raw nerve in many of us that is why tears are welling from my eyes uncontrollably. Pocu your interpretation about a lost soul looking for someone to firm that they are existing/surviving is so well written by you. Thankyou for cleansing my soul today and also making me aware that it is so easy to get lost in once own problem. It is about raising above the situation and to be resilient in the pursuit of life, this is what life is and what ultimately counts.

Thank you so much, Limo. What can I say ,except that maybe, just maybe the worst of times and we at our worst help us discover the best in us and around us. Armaan is at his worst right now , but someday , when he is healed , happy and living hope, he will look back at these times and realize that from ashes , he rose.

We all need healing, and it does find its way to us.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritusaluja

Lovely post 👏
the way Armaan said tu to mujhse pyaar karta hai na..he brought tears into my eyes..
that scene was brilliantly enacted by two brilliant actors..

Thank you, Ritu.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... Yep. A heart wrenching scene , done very well by Karanz and written very well too.
JShukla thumbnail
POCO.........."I shriek looudly" I was just waiting for this post ......Aww.......... these men I tell you irresistible😍
I am soo lazy that I am going to copy paste from my other posts..(.yeah yeah.......I am Nikammi with a capital N)

Just for the sake of the delicate SidMaan scene, I am going to ignore Ridz silly lecture to Shilpa....... and her very thanda reassurance tomorrow to Sid..."main tumhare saath rehna chahti hoon". YES! I find that cold. Anyways forget Ridz....

Look at Armaan......Even in his drunk state he is such a sweeto......He realised his folly and was ready to applogise to Ridz

Another Sweetheart......... Shilpu❤️ ......... waits outside the baathroom while ' Saaaajna......' pukes his coke....... saary saary....bhisky/rum/wine😕😛

And yet another sweetypie....Siduu baba........... how can we forget that these men have bonded beyond Riddhima...... Armaan helpedd him win his ladylove.......... and so how can Sid leave him alone while he mourns over his lost love. It is immaterial to Sid that the love in question is his Ridz who was once Armaan's Ridz⭐️ So when Sid brought Armaan home he had no anger only concern for his friend, philosopher and guide!

My God .......I cant believe CVs have actually achieved this feat.......Sidmaan😲👏
Actually Sid-Armaan-Shilpa have bonded so well emotionally that it is difficult for Ridz to penetrate their friendship......... I felt pity on Ridz 🤢 when she lectured Shilpa on helping Armaan in his lies..etc.....and I know Armaan more than he knows himself........ !! Well thats wot u feel dear.......... and in any case its its not so any more. Ridz and her lectures........teacherji......

Please ignore my rant on Ridz...... 'sigh' but she  just cant dive deep enuff in their emotional waters........ and hence while these 3 have fun deep down in the ocean she splashes angry water on the shores
Edited by JShukla - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Amazing post!

I started reading this post 40 minutes ago Hahahaha shows how distracted!

Anyways back to the post.

SidMaan - That scene was heart touching because you did see both men have so much respect for each other that neither can hurt the other on purpose and even if they do by mistake the guilt eats them up.

Armaan is broken at the moment and Sid can see that, and he will do everything in his power to help because Armaan was there for him when he needed someone.

They have become brothers and I am glad that they are here to stay. They are both fabulous men and without their friendship this show would not have been able to go any furthur.

BTW did you notice alcohol reveals Armaan and Sid's feelings to each other? One is bure and the other one is chote! 😆 I guess they should never use alcohol to tell their lady loves we love you at least when they are together! 😛

Brilliant post Poco!
-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
u know what after that scene I really love Sid even if i'm against Siddhima. Sid was really sweet and the way he said that he needs to heal Armaan. Sid and Armaan are the best brothers. I wish they didn't have Ridz in between them.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShukla

POCO.........."I shriek looudly" I was just waiting for this post ......Aww.......... these men I tell you irresistible😍
I am soo lazy that I am going to copy paste from my other posts..(.yeah yeah.......I am Nikammi with a capital N)

Just for the sake of the delicate SidMaan scene, I am going to ignore Ridz silly lecture to Shilpa....... and her very thanda reassurance tomorrow to Sid..."main tumhare saath rehna chahti hoon". YES! I find that cold. Anyways forget Ridz....

Okay. Let's ignore Riddhima Modi. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Look at Armaan......Even in his drunk state he is such a sweeto......He realised his folly and was ready to applogise to Ridz

Another Sweetheart......... Shilpu❤️ ......... waits outside the baathroom while ' Saaaajna......' pukes his coke....... saary saary....bhisky/rum/wine😕😛

And yet another sweetypie....Siduu baba........... how can we forget that these men have bonded beyond Riddhima...... Armaan helpedd him win his ladylove.......... and so how can Sid leave him alone while he mourns over his lost love. It is immaterial to Sid that the love in question is his Ridz who was once Armaan's Ridz⭐️ So when Sid brought Armaan home he had no anger only concern for his friend, philosopher and guide!

Beautifully said. Yes, SidMaan and Shilpa are BEAUTIFUL. And right now, i feel Armaan needs Sid and Shilpa. Once he heals , he will be able to face Riddhima without any pain.

My God .......I cant believe CVs have actually achieved this feat.......Sidmaan😲👏
Actually Sid-Armaan-Shilpa have bonded so well emotionally that it is difficult for Ridz to penetrate their friendship......... I felt pity on Ridz 🤢 when she lectured Shilpa on helping Armaan in his lies..etc.....and I know Armaan more than he knows himself........ !! Well thats wot u feel dear.......... and in any case its its not so any more. Ridz and her lectures........teacherji......

Lolz. Riddhima can be controlled by Sid only and he does deserve a Nobel Prize for marrying and loving someone as dense as Riddhima. 😳

Please ignore my rant on Ridz...... 'sigh' but she  just cant dive deep enuff in their emotional waters........ and hence while these 3 have fun deep down in the ocean she splashes angry water on the shores