Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dsntmatter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Man tht ws really nice. I seriously loved the scene n ur post. The episode ws really fabulous. SidMaan secne ws heart warming, ur post helped alot of ppl see tht.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi poco,

Once again loved yr post. Awesome and really loved the way u have expressed the Sidmaan relationship.👏👏👏

SidMaan: I love them for what they r and love their relationship, I hope the DMG cv's should be credited for this awesome pair. Leave Siddhima,Arshi,AR………I love SidMaan the most.😃

Sid and Armaan the two wonderful and adorable men, Really loved that scene so much.😭😭

Armaan is in his destructive mode and living in pain and hurting him and still lives in the past, its obviously so tough  for a Guy who has loved someone so much than his life and really felt so much for Armaan after seeing the episode.😭

Siddhant as u know well……………I always have a softcorner towards this guy. Love him for the way he is. Such a awesome guy. He knows well abt Armaan's feelings and he knows well how Armaan handles himself at tough times, but seeing him like that Sid heart felt the pain his bro was going throu. Even he remebers how he has helped him to recover from his wrost moments.😳

Love these 2 for the way they r…………They do mistakes and accept it and try to rectify them.They try to understand eachother so well. Love their bonding as Brothers.

Yest episode showed clearly  their relationship is beyond their common factor Riddhima, their Ridz is not a concern for both these men. One is thinking of spoiling the whole party and feels sorry for ruining the whole moment and feels so bad on how he behaved and worried a lot whether he will lose his love of his brother…………..Loved that.😊

The otherone, Who organised the party for his love of his life his wife,to love and cherish the moments for his entire life is not worried abt the party, all he is worried abt his Big bro's  painful condition and his feelings. He understands him so well and also respects his feelings. The only concern he has at that moment is how he will make his big bro happy and what measures he has to take that in future his best buddy has to live a happy life. He entrust him that he will always be their for him………….Loved that.😊

SidMaan r best at their influence with Alcohol😆😆, I am rembering the old epi. In that epi, In Talli state also Sid is so concerned abt Armaan, He came searching for him and poured his heart out and Today it is Armaan, in his taali state worried abt Sid………….SidMann rocks for sure.😆😆😆

The best pair in DMG…………….😳

Love their Bond……………😉

KSG/KW chemistry rocks………….👏👏👏

Loved it poco, keep going yaar.⭐️

shamil thumbnail
pocuu🤗
this was the best of all sidmaan moments we had till date. Armaan's anxiety whether sid will not love him after that party and fiasco and sid' concern for armaan ; and his decision to heal his big bro's wounds of pain was just beautiful.
Need I say, u are the best writer here? 👏
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ pocco thanx so much fr ur post. sidmaan is best relationship. their bonding is awesome👏
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is why i love Sid this is why i love SidMaan
they both have been through so much together
but still their friendship remains so strong and i admire both of them for not letting their love towards riddhima break their friendship

armaan said the line "tu toh mujhse pyaar karta hai na" so innocently that it touched my heart and sid's heart too
in the recent week my fondness for armaan may have decreased but after yesterday's epi on some level i understand him it is not easy to see some one you love happy with some one else..and i noe that ..armaan has become the way he is because he thinks he is alone in the world no one loves him and no one cares for him..and sid is naive so he didnt understand that but yesterday when armaan told him he is alone you could see how upset sid was..so i am looking forward to this track which will hopefully bring more SidMaan scenes

lovely words used...loved the post as always
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sidmaan bonding is really very impressive n as u said its d best male bonding on television till dat! 😊
lovely n touching post! 👍🏼