Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i am thoroughly enjoying this but maybe we should tone it down abit as there are Mods ,we are having fun at the cost of Naitik and old women๐Ÿ˜†.Maybe Madhavi would fit the bill for Naitik ummmm not really only women in their 60's and 70's are eligible.Madhavi looks way younger๐Ÿ˜†.
isomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmida

Guys i am thoroughly enjoying this but maybe we should tone it down abit as there are Mods ,we are having fun at the cost of Naitik and old women๐Ÿ˜†.Maybe Madhavi would fit the bill for Naitik ummmm not really only women in their 60's and 70's are eligible.Madhavi looks way younger๐Ÿ˜†.

I know I know. I'm done..I wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't for that comment Sonali made about elderly women.๐Ÿคฃ
last comment from me! I promise..Madhavi would've called KM a HH (hot hunk).๐Ÿคฃ I wonder how old she is in the show..๐Ÿค” like 50?55? ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm done. no more coming to this thread..the comments are forcing me to reply.๐Ÿ˜†

To any fans out there..KT's or KM's, I'm just joking here..never take my words seriously please. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Am enjoying too:) My feelings exactly, abt KM and KT!
kgh212121 thumbnail
Karan Thacker is a MUCH BETTER actor. YRKKH has bakwas acting situations. (sry to yrkkh fans! but you know it too, even akshara got the balti award for crying at the gold awards).

Karan's "drunk" where he keeps on trying to get khanak to talk to him was awesome. it was really very good. such a long monologue, even to make it half interesting he needs to think of a lot of variations in voice modulations and actions, etc. it was REALLY HARD, and he did it SOOO WELL.

besides, who's going to recruit someone to bollywood off of a saas-bahu serial? not unless it's gives the actors some scope for high drama and alots of cool acting situations. Karan Thacker is much better off, and his image has been saved. the "bad boy but really boy next door" image suits him. so shweet, soo funny!

it was annoying (and maybe fake) in his other serial, but here he's doing a good job.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Completely agree with all the comments made by everyone..i don't think we can even compare KT or KM...they are two different people... opposite poles ..i don't think KT would have suited the role in YRKKTH..they guys too serious in there...he needs to chill out and loosen them pants of his [email protected] are absolutely correct about the women in the 60's and 70's...SP is a family based channel...if Star One was as popular as that then yeh odhaani would definitely be on top
hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i dont think its a loss
biased article
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx 4 sharing d article.
sareeta thumbnail
Nitya, Krishna , Shriya, Sharmida - Totally agree with you guys!

Just look at the pictures and is there something that still needs to be said ? *Rolls her eyes and rolls off the bed , laughing!!! *

Yeah Right!! ๐Ÿ˜†

No offense at all to any of the fans of KM. But it is really unfair to just compare such different characters and personalities too..

Even the characters they play are like... zillion worlds apart!

And yes as someone already mentioned  - Karan Tacker is far too spontaneous and it too obvious... notice the man's expressions on RBO and you'd know... one blink and u'd miss so much... that man is blessed with one hell of an expressive face... and eyes...

Very few in the industry are like that...

KM - No comments, I havent watched the show and didnt even know he existed until this article appeared. But Am sure he is a fine actor, but in a different league - thats all.
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
who says KT is a struggling actor? ...He has been nominated with Parneet for the best couple awards many times!...๐Ÿ˜†......So, does it show in any sense that he is a 'struggling' actor?๐Ÿ˜†..........Though am a fan of neither of the Karans...but i must say, that KT is more popular amongst the youth....I have never liked yeh Rishta or the Karan of it....he looks quite mature and a little chubby too... ๐Ÿค” .....But KT is deffo. very good looking.............BTW i do agree that RBO is not doing good on trps....but that is not 'coz of KT, it's 'coz of the poor and uninteresting storyline of the show..... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
hmm...RBO isn't exactly rocking the trp charts, agreed. But I am not sure how KT would have fit in as Naitik. No offence to KM's fans, but naitik is just an egotistical rotlu! (Now, isn't that an odd combination!) There is no use crying over spilt milk.Now KT is doing a fantastic job as shaan, and he RULES our hearts.Isn't that enough for us?๐Ÿ˜Š