Karan's Loss Is Karan's Gain
User Rating: / 1
PoorBest 
Monday, 02 August 2010 18:25
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Karan Mehra and Karan Tacker

Going by the headline, you must have realized that we're talking about two different Karans. (The industry is packed with many Karans). The ones in question are Karan Mehra and Karan Tacker. They are better known as Naitik and Shaan of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' and 'Rang Badal Ti Odhani' fame respectively.

Apart from common name, there is another thing common about them. According to sources Karan Tacker was first offered the role of Naitik, but he declined. One Karan refused, while the other didn't.

"Tacker was the first choice to play Naitik. Back then he wasn't too keen as he supposedly eyeing greener pastures of Bollywood then. Karan Mehra then accept the offer and the rest, as they say, is history. Today, Mehra is a TV star, while Tacker is struggling. He's debuted with 'Love Ne Mila Di Jodi', but that show lasted barley six months. Tacker is currently doing 'Rang Badalti Ti Odhani' which hasn't been doing great", said a source.

We tried calling Tacker and even sent him a text but he didn't reply.

All we'll say is one Karan's loss is other Karan's gain.

--Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/905-karans-loss-is-karans-gain.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the article.

That's sad that KT lost out on a hit show like Yeh Rishta. But one can never predict these things.... very hard to know which one will work and which one won't. I guess actors go with their instincts and sometimes it can go wrong.

But personally, I feel KT is a much, much better actor than KM. Sorry if I have offended any KM fans. KT has talent and in the long run talent will pay... he just has to wait for his turn!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I personally don't watch Yeh Rishta and have never been drawn to Saas Bahu type serials.....The artcle is unfair to say RBO is not doing well when it is a new show and needs time.....

Karan Tacker is a better actor, from what I have seen of the other Karan from Saas Bahu Aur Saazish and the odd scene on YT.....Sorry just my opinion don't mean to offend.....
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel karan tacker is doing well in RBO and people are liking him also atleast this forum is progressing....!!!And i have seen some scenes of YRKH and i feel karan[naitik]will fit that role cause it demands a very polite and calm boy and shan is doing well in RBO as the  savvy and handsome shaan
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am sooooo glad Karan did not take up Yeh Rishta (no offence meant), or else how would i drool over him in Odhini.😆 His acting is sooo awesome,i can go on and on about how great  his acting his.Whenever he appears on screen you have to look at him again and again coz he is so gorgeous and even that is not enough.And about RBO not doing that great, well it is a new show and is slowly but surely picking up and i am sure it will be there among the top shows of Starone.I have never seen Karan Mehra act btw and dont want to coz i dont like the polite goody guys with a bad dress sense .Sorry Karan M fans but that is my view entirely
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i'm glad he didn't accept yeh rishta - i'd rather see him in youth based light hearted show.. no Kekta style shows plz... besides yeh rishta has been going on for year or two... odhani just started -  i'm sure in the long run it too will be known more =)

waisey, he wud have looked cute with hina 😆 yet again i'd rather see him in odhani any day (not that i've seen yeh rishta.. per i reallly am tired of all these star plus serials)
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who wrote this article?..I do agree that YEh Rishta is way more in trps than Rang Badalti or Love Ne Bana di jodi BUT its bcoz star plus is a more famous channel and it has family audience..HOWEVER Karan Tacker is more famous among youth and is way better in acting than Karan Mehra..(personal opinion..not to offend anyone)
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh..ya..also I am glad that he rejected Yeh Rishta..I dont like that serial at all!(again personal opinion)
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to know who the hell wrote this article i mean if KT isnt much famous or is struggling than why the hell we all r here drooling over him LOL and besides im so glad he dint take Ye Rishta its so full of Saas Bahu drama

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxxx God he has not accepted that offer.I just HATE Naitik character(Sorry no offence just my opinion).I think KT is better actor than KM(Again my opinion).If RBO would be on star plus it will be more famous than YRKKH for sure.Between i think KT is cuter than KM.I loveeeeeeee KT but i'm not KM fan neither i like him(Sorry no offence).

fatima