Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
HAHAHA Guddi...

Reemz i wonder if other telly actresses were around... i am sure all actresses behind JW are much more known then JW since JW is not a bollywood star but neverthless congrats to her and her fans for topping the poll here woot!

Seems like online voting....

Never head of a rediff website though but i am lost to bollywood so its cool HAHAHA
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have no clue Ramsha 😊 I think A LOT of famous Indian actresses/models were listed and I guess men find Jenni 'desirable'. Of course Aish, Kareena, Priyanka etc. are more 'well known' than Jennifer hence her entry was surprising but then again she is very popular on television. She is considered a brilliant actress and a style icon so why can't she be there?😉

If any TV actress deserves to be on the list, its her 😊

Oh and if you're not much in to Bollywood then I guess you wouldn't know about Rediff!Edited by *Reemz* - 13 years ago
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kuch jal raha hai
hadd hoti hai

she's awesome and appreciated and recognised
:) period
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I can see it' being little hard for some people to accept it....anyway don't wanna care about them.

It's definitely a big achievement for JW and her fans as well...JW truly rocks and rules. She is definitely the best. She has it in her which makes her adorable for kids, youths, adults, and old people as well. JW, I'm proud to be your fan and will always be.👍🏼
Edited by KaJenYaianSanju - 13 years ago
ShipraP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She deserves to be listed there,JW has all that it takes to be on top. 😉

dmgforlife30 thumbnail
totally surprising in the best way ever I mean she beat movie stars so that's amazing!!!! U rockk Jen!Edited by dmgforlife30 - 13 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reemz JW is awesome but yeah there is no way she is beating any bollywood actress just like that but since we are talking about this poll... she won it with good amount of votes so congrats to her for beating bolly actresses here...

I would love some real competition though one day HAHA
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A Super Wow....🥳 Congratz Jenny...❤️ 👏 She is Absolute Gorgeous and an Amazing Actress...😳

Thanks for the article...😊
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
she totally deserves the title!!!
by the way who was the first???
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Reemz JW is awesome but yeah there is no way she is beating any bollywood actress just like that but since we are talking about this poll... she won it with good amount of votes so congrats to her for beating bolly actresses here...

I would love some real competition though one day HAHA

Ok seriously! How about we leave it. You obviously don't think this is a 'real' poll! Fair enough. Let her fans celebrate yeh! 😉

Sumedha: Katrina Kaif. 😊 Edited by *Reemz* - 13 years ago