Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Look yeah, FOR JW fans, its an achievement that she's being considered as 'desirable' especially between well-established BW stars like Priyanka, Katrina, etc...Im a die-hard fan of Priyanka however im honestly happy to see that Jenny beat her <3

Rediff, which BTW is a well KNOWN news portal, held this poll without even imagining JW would be second..πŸ˜ƒ But the fact is, she isπŸ˜› And the fact shes second from theHUGEEEEE variety of BW stars and all just shows that shes hot ;) and wanted :P So chill marrrrrrr everyones :)

Let JW fans be happy :P Don't matter if you don't believe the site when it comes to JW
Edited by anitamalik - 13 years ago
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG JW deffo deserve it Rock on JW πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ its a great achievement
πŸ‘
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
People need to stop passing indirect comments here.... i was just discussing it with logical facts

She had many other articles around too about her achievements but i did not go around saying they were crap...

I do believe she won the poll with good amount of votes but i don't believe she has that high league yet to beat these bolly stars even though i know she is far better then them in many ways...
anitamalik thumbnail
Good Ramsha :) Just appreciate the article and yeah..if you don't believe it or whatever , good for you hun!πŸ‘πŸΌ Its a POLL..which she got 2nd on..from a well-established portal..so dont believe it if you don't want to!

And my comments are pretty direct :) Im not scared :)

Anyways, JW deserves it ;)

Edited by anitamalik - 13 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think I was pretty direct with my comment So were others.

As far as talent is concerned, she is leagues ahead of a lot of them on the list including the No.1 heroine on the list. Does it really matter if she isn't as well known as them? The fact is that that she IS there amongst them. Period 😊Edited by *Reemz* - 13 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

As far as talent is concerned, she is leagues ahead a lot of them on the list including the No.1 heroine on the list. Does it really matter if she isn't as well known as them? The fact is that that she IS there amongst them. Period 😊

Amennnnnnnn, let JW fans be happy..Sheeeesh!
-SilentLove- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitamalik

Good Ramsha :) Just appreciate the article and yeah..if you don't belive it or whatever, good for you hun!πŸ‘πŸΌ

And my comments are pretty direct :)

You can quote me and talk to me directly too... i would have loved to debate:) I am not a hater πŸ˜†

And yeah i don't know much about rediff but bollywood actresses have more fans then just few hundreds too don't they and i bet even JW but she had good amount of votes as a telly star....
-SilentLove- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

As far as talent is concerned, she is leagues ahead of a lot of them on the list including the No.1 heroine on the list. Does it really matter if she isn't as well known as them? The fact is that that she IS there amongst them. Period 😊

You are happy she is listed with those people?? Then forgot my debate when the whole issue is that only πŸ˜†
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DAYUUUUUM!
<33

She's gorgeous, I agree.
She's so cute & her personality is fab!
I'm SO glad. She's a beauty. <3
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't get you Ramsha :\

Leave it yeh! I'm getting a bit confused.