Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4teen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

UK and appologize to us Indians!! As CPM mentioned about Camaroooon crooning his way to India, we have Obama bumming his way shortly.

India doesnt need any apology but that's a different matter if they come wid one on a 10 Lb or $10 stamp paper to put the blotting stamp once bilateral deals are signed.
hot babe thumbnail
I have to say I love your topic, a white, patriotic guy in my history clas in college said we should not apologise for the British Raj, the Indian's and the Pakistani's should eb grateful to us for modernising their country... wanna know what I did ...seriously.....

I got up and clapped and said a new level of ignorance had been reached, 😆

his reply was that India and Paksitan were the most ignorant and corrupt in the world...

my response....'says someone hwose ancestors were probably the most corrupt int he entire world, east india company, British Raj/Empire, looting, corruption, stealing the kohinoor jewel which is now a british monument, tea, sugar, spices, herbs, etc etc... and he called my ancestors corrupt 😡

baichara went red in the fae and didn't speak for the rest if the lesson :-P LOL
gopalbhai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another British colony, the USA does not feel any good about British , even though they were in fact of Ango saxon stock.  They invented baseball because they do not want want to carry on with  british cricket! They fought hard and drove the British away.

May be British are better compared to dirty spaniards and portugeses who simply tried to wipe off native cultures wherever they had landed,  British were somewhat better!!