Debate Mansion

All hail British Raj

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Stop saying sorry for our history: For too long our leaders have been crippled by a post-imperial cringe

Britain has no need to make an apology to India for Empire...

My dandwat/shastaang dhanyawad to the great great British Raj, for bestowing us with their kind presence. Without them I would not be writing here on this forum in English. They gave us so many wonderful things selflessly for free. Before 1947 us Indians were living in such comfortable conditions, India was among the largest economies of the world. They used to hold us in such high esteem that we used to get "special treatment". They sacrificed so much for us. Really, the next Nobel peace prize should go to England for their centuries long colonial service to humanity. It is time they get recognition for their wonderful deeds. Aur kya likhoon, aankhe bhar aayi hain meri. 😭

===========

Koi kaament? Tippanni?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chal_phek_mat thumbnail

Lets see in current times they are sending thousands of their jobs to India. They are giving a billion pounds in Aid to eradicate the poverty in India(that they helped create) whle their own economy is tanking

And you want them to apologize alsoπŸ˜†.
Edited by chal_phek_mat - 13 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Stop saying sorry for our history: For too long our leaders have been crippled by a post-imperial cringe

Britain has no need to make an apology to India for Empire...

My dandwat/shastaang dhanyawad to the great great British Raj, for bestowing us with their kind presence. Without them I would not be writing here on this forum in English. They gave us so many wonderful things selflessly for free. Before 1947 us Indians were living in such comfortable conditions, India was among the largest economies of the world. They used to hold us in such high esteem that we used to get "special treatment". They sacrificed so much for us. Really, the next Nobel peace prize should go to England for their centuries long colonial service to humanity. It is time they get recognition for their wonderful deeds. Aur kya likhoon, aankhe bhar aayi hain meri. 😭

===========

Koi kaament? Tippanni?

or how about giving them this🀒

Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Not only apologise but return the plundered treasures like Kohinoor and the peacock throne
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We sure owe them an apology and vice verse. πŸ˜† They got us English, which is the biggest favor they made. The technology which they brought in play also is something they should be thanked for, however; they brought it for their own selfish motives, their own comfort. For instance, the railway.

So basically, we guys owe each other nothing as we have helped and harmed each other enough. πŸ˜†
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank god for the English language, but I'll never hail people who use toilet paper instead of health faucets 🀒
SolidSnake thumbnail
But but but they did not do us any favour, whatever they did here was solely for their own good. It is like they raped us but also gave us few clothes.
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

Thank god for the English language, but I'll never hail people who use toilet paper instead of health faucets 🀒

🀣

What's with "Thank god for the English language"? πŸ˜† What has God done in here? Britishers made us familiar with it.

thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: SolidSnake

But but but they did not do us any favour, whatever they did here was solely for their own good. It is like they raped us but also gave us few clothes.

Exactly my point!

SolidSnake thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

πŸ˜† Not only apologise but return the plundered treasures like Kohinoor and the peacock throne

They can keep Kohinoor and The Peacock Throne, I would rather have Jaguar, Land Rover, Corus Steel and Tetley. Kaisi rahi? πŸ˜†