KARISMA'S ENTIRE WEDDING VID LEAKED! - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
aww...nice video but yeh i agree...the cross culture thing seems a bit wierd...its like neither here nor there...anywayz...cuming to sweet moments...yes akki, sallu, tabu were all very warm and cute. But how could u miss the khanna gang???? i thought it was really sweet how rahul khanna hugged karisma and also how Akshay khanna kissed her on the hand. awww.....
ladygaga thumbnail
I can't watch this right now! But I am sure it should be a fun wedding with lots of kapoor style heavy punjabi cuisine and booze and lots of craziness! A big fat indian wedding in everywhich way! 😆
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

sorry to break ur heart desu 😛 IF they got married do you think a middle aged man, father of a daughter who is in her teens and at their wedding time ( if it took place ) she must be arnd 20-21, Should have this kind of grand wedding ? shaadi ho jaaye badi baat hogi Saifu ke liye 😆 .... then yah someone shld leak their wed vid too me too wld love to see it .....

Saifu is not that old! And his daughter is just 13 right now! I think Saifeena will get married in about 2-3 years so she will not be 20 by then and even if she is does that make a difference. Saif is royalty and bebo is bolly's royalty and they are kapoors. I Don't think anyone in kapoor family goes for anything small. They are expressive people. They won't leave any kasar when it comes to bebo's wedding. I am pretty sure its gonna be a big royal affair.
Hummy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not nyc why ppl invading her privacy
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

but yah some ppl were not covering there heads I also noticed specially those who were standing, some ppl shld have take this responsibility to make sure everyone is covering their heads........

It's not about the ppl covering their heads or not....I found it rude and disrespectful that they were ladaaoing gappein during the time the shabads were being read and the way Karisma was holding the palla in one hand stretched out away from her..... Anyways there was an ultra casual vibe to the whole ceremony anyways....chaos almost fish market style....so I guess I shouldn't expect more either.
ladygaga thumbnail
Ok.. so I fastforwarded and watched some parts.. Wow lots of hustle and bustle.. and hungama practically the whole film industry is there.. i know that Srk was there.. but i didn't spot him in the video.. i saw sallu and govinda.. aww loved the way she hugged govinda.. But everyone was there.. kapoors rock.. they are so largehearted.. they invited everyone in the industry.. and that is how weddings should be.. it was nice to see everyone there with all raunak.Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
srk aamir both was not seen in the video
Mistyy thumbnail
i just finished watching, herb bidaai was beautiful, "baabul ki dua" song is surely classic....it makes me emotional all the time!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg karishma looks so pretty! i liked the mendhi cermony they all seem so simple. i just didnt appreicate the way they acted in the gurdwara they seemed very disprespectful
simran1285 thumbnail
Ok watched this with my mother and we were upset with the whole wedding ceremony fiasco it seemed as if no one really cared to show respect and atleast try to do it properly. Obviously Sanjay seemed to know a little bit and tried to help Karisma by telling her to bow her head after every laanv but them chatting while the shabad; which is actually a sikhia was really offensive. They could have waited till "after" to chat and do all the sindoor manglasutra thing.

I am raised in the US and have seen many weddings here and trust me I know people who have no idea what they are doing during the ceremony but they shut up and show respect and follow the directions the elders give i.e. when to bow, when to stand etc.

The wedding did seem to be a low key type affair which was a pleasant thing to see. Karisma looked beautiful and so did Kareena.