Dev Anand to play the lead role at 87 years of age

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dev Anand to play the lead role at 87

Bollywood legend Dev Anand is all set to be hero again at the age of 87 in his next film Chargesheet. The film is a murder mystery and the actor will be playing a role of a CBI officer.

Talking about the script the Dev Anand says, "I had gone to Nepal when i got the flash of this idea. initially i did not pay much attention to it. But then, I worked on it and realised it could actually make a very interesting subject for a film."

Chargesheet also launches three new faces who are not yet revealed. "The film has two new boys and a girl. Mark my words, they have a great future in the film industry. I can cast any newcomer in my film the moment I find that they are talented," reveals Dev Saab.

Politician Amar Singh has also done a small role of a Home Minister in the film. "I called up Amar Singh and told him about the film. He immediately agreed to be a part of it. He also told me to come to Delhi and shoot in his house. So we have shot few scenes in his house too," says the actor.

Singers like Shankar Mahadevan, Shaan and Sunidhi Chauhan have sung songs in the film but it was Asha Bhosle which took a lot of convincing. He says, "I met Ashaji and told her about my project. I had to convince her but then eventually she agreed to sing."

There were rumors about the remake of Hare Rama Hare Krishna. The actor confirmed the news. "The script is ready and I am planning to shoot the film in Nepal. The film will be made keeping the youth in mind," he signs off.

Link http://ibnlive.in.com/news/lead-role-at-the-age-of-87/127721-8-66.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
and who will watch the film ???😕

thanks for sharing ...
ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dev saab in new flick

Evergreen Dev Anand, who is now almost 87 years old, will be seen in a lead role in his forthcoming film Chargesheet. The film is a murder mystery and the actor will be playing a role of a CBI officer.

When asked him how the idea clicked he said, "I had gone to Nepal when i got the flash of this idea. Initially, I did not pay much attention to it. But then, I worked on it and realised it could actually make a very interesting subject for a film."

Instead of taking big stars Dev Anand decided to cast three new faces in it, "The film has two new boys and a girl. Mark my words, they have a great future in the film industry. I can cast any newcomer in my film the moment I find that they are as talented," adds Anand Sahab.

Politician Amar Singh will also be seen in the movie " Yes, I called him and told him about the film. He immediately agreed to be a part of it. He also told me to come to Delhi and shoot in his house. So we have shot few scenes in his house too," says Dev Anand

Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/July/News_20100729_125
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wasnt alive when Dev Anand was a star, but damn i wish i was, this was one very very attractive and charismatic man.