Written Update - 07/28/10

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm yet to see it - but I'm glad that Mohan told Shreya everything about Maruti, and how he had cleared things up w/ the cops.

Poor Jayesh's kids - having to have vegetable juice (they should have negotiated for orange-carrot juice - really tasty).  But how does he plan to conceal a pizza box?  I'm guessing he got it from PH or Dominos - does he really think Savita ain't gonna find out?

Correction:
Shreya doesn't wonder about Suni-chachi, Sandhya does 😆

Also, I thought that FV hinted that DK was the one responsible for his death, but failed to own up to it.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrisha

I'm yet to see it - but I'm glad that Mohan told Shreya everything about Maruti, and how he had cleared things up w/ the cops.

Poor Jayesh's kids - having to have vegetable juice (they should have negotiated for orange-carrot juice - really tasty).  But how does he plan to conceal a pizza box?  I'm guessing he got it from PH or Dominos - does he really think Savita ain't gonna find out?

Correction:
Shreya doesn't wonder about Suni-chachi, Sandhya does 😆

Also, I thought that FV hinted that DK was the one responsible for his death, but failed to own up to it.

I liked that Mohan went ahead and cleared things out with Shreya too. I hate all the "sneaking around" that goes in on in other telly couple's lives. Saaf saaf bolo baat kya hai! There's a reason she's your wife man!

And I think Jayesh planned on throwing the box outside before Savita returned. The kids were right by the door and all he had to do was get up and swing the box outside. And I think the box said "Apa Johns" unless I missed the "P" before the "Apa".. 😆

LMAO! These S-sisters will be the death of my sanity! After a while all the names start looking the same - thanks for catching that though! 😃

And really? For some reason to me it looked like it was Suni Chachi's guilt that was being highlighted here by the FV and not DK's lack of it there of. 🤔
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If those 5 S's weren't enough, Sunita too had to start w/ an S 😆

They did show a promo, though no precap, of Yuvi losing his temper @ Suni chachi
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrisha

If those 5 S's weren't enough, Sunita too had to start w/ an S 😆

They did show a promo, though no precap, of Yuvi losing his temper @ Suni chachi

They showed a promo?! That's probably why there was no precap. Usually they just show the same promo as the precap - I guess they figured out that it was repetitive.. 😆
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no precap

thanks dear for the update

loved the way Mohan settled the issue