Mathur's big twist after case ends

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
At the end of today's episode we saw Krishna asking the man to shoot his wife for being unfaithful to him.  In recent days we have seen promo where Krishna feels Prats has been unfaithful and made a fool of  him, so he points a gun at her head and then turns it on himself.

I am wondering if after the trial Mathur comes to the house to give her follow up info. about her family or even check up on Prats after she would have left the courthouse upset and worried. So when Krishna's turns the gun on him could it be the bullet ends up hurting Mathur who may have walked in at an inopportune moment? Or did someone like maybe KN aimed his rifle and popped the gun out of Baba's hand?

I doubt Krishna gets shot and ends up in hospital. SS would never want that kind of publicity affecting his chances of winning the election. It will become a media circus.

Does Prats say something out loud ....hopefully not "I LUB YOU" bec' it will only pour salt on his wounds at this time. But then Prats's timing has more often than not been way off.

So what happens to the gun and Krishna once he turns it on himself. Let's hash it out!
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am taking a shot in the dark....maybe Prats ko galti se goli lag jaayegi 😊

No 3rd person please! This twist is supposed to bring them closer so no mathur vathur...😃
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I am taking a shot in the dark....maybe Prats ko galti se goli lag jaayegi 😊

No 3rd person please! This twist is supposed to bring them closer so no mathur vathur...😃

Could it be Prats runs towards him to stop him and the gun falls out of his hand and goes off at the same time the bullet hitting something around the house.while they end up on the floor? That's getting closer, isn't it?😉
😛

But then Mathur has to be part of the twist, so how does he figure in? Someone's long lost relative?
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Twist:

Could it be Mathur, working for Sajjan Singh? Angad, is alive he walk in the same time Krishna saw him, pull the trigger  and the bullet hit him.

MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia03

Twist:

Could it be Mathur, working for Sajjan Singh? Angad, is alive he walk in the same time Krishna saw him, pull the trigger  and the bullet hit him.

Wow! The kidnapping of Mathur was never reported to the court. Why? He is an officer of the court and it is a felony not just bec' it is a kidnapping.

Angad is believed dead. Police said they found his body and had been identified as him for sure. So wouldn't that be a big problem if police tampered with forensic evidence?

Will Jugnu or Unlucky give info to SS? But how do they know the details of what transpired unless they followed Angad there? I remember Jugnu telling Krishna that Angad never told them anything about that night. Was he lying and setting Krishna up?
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I believe that promo is slightly misleading.....as usual.😊

I believe Pratigya will be able to talk Krishna out of his anger and hurt, make him listen. When he hears everything and realises that Pratigya is innocent....in fact, maybe his own action i.e. pursuing her which egged on Angad, may have led to her being kidnapped.....he will then turn and fire the gun in the ground in frustration.....I think he will then just walk off to cool down........Well hope it's something like this, I don't want either of them to be hurt, want them to talk and clear things up...remember we have a 2-3 weeks deadline and counting..😉😉.😳..no time for big misunderstanding again....!!
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Wow! The kidnapping of Mathur was never reported to the court. Why? He is an officer of the court and it is a felony not just bec' it is a kidnapping.

Angad is believed dead. Police said they found his body and had been identified as him for sure. So wouldn't that be a big problem if police tampered with forensic evidence?

Will Jugnu or Unlucky give info to SS? But how do they know the details of what transpired unless they followed Angad there? I remember Jugnu telling Krishna that Angad never told them anything about that night. Was he lying and setting Krishna up?

SS, is running for election, this kidnapping could put a big damper for SS election. so why Perry mathur, didn't do a follow up on who is SS, why did he kidnapped him. Something is sure not right.....there is more to this story.
tanthya thumbnail
Mera,

One thing I have noticed about this promo's...

The actual events never keep up with the hype generated by the promo ...so am not even giving it a thought ..

All I am seeing is an angry young man giving a piece of his mind to an penitent girl ...How this girl will resolve the issue , cool him down ...

By talking out...we do have an inkling of it when she says unless one talks ,matter will not be solved ..Head massage gyan .!!
MERARAI thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Mera,

One thing I have noticed about this promo's...

The actual events never keep up with the hype generated by the promo ...so am not even giving it a thought ..

All I am seeing is an angry young man giving a piece of his mind to an penitent girl ...How this girl will resolve the issue , cool him down ...

By talking out...we do have an inkling of it when she says unless one talks ,matter will not be solved ..Head massage gyan .!!

Mandayla molaga araikira! (Grinding chillies on the head....another name for head massage when accompanied by advice) Musky panni Aala mayaka parkara.😉 (trying to charm him with sweet talk)

***with translation for those who are 😕

I too think the promo is a hype to draw high TRPs. Apparently it's Trauma Thursday with high drama on all SP shows or something.

Imagine a movie scene. He pulls the trigger, but before the bullet goes off Prats lunges at him and knocks him down and the gun falls off his hand while the bullet heads for SS's gun collection case.😆😆😆😆😆 Prats knocks Baba for a loop in more ways than one. 😉
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aman uncle 😉 😆 😆 woh behooda vakeel uncle