july 27rd written update: Sandhya meets LIP Sunita

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Covering up the store-room

Everybody gathers @ the storeroom hearing Sandhya's screams of panic.  They assure her that there is no one there.  Yuvi's dad says the storeroom is always supposed to be locked, and wonders why it wasn't.  DK (the RR character - I'll use that since it came in the synopsis) says that someone obviously forgot to lock it.  DK goes back to the storeroom and beats LIB for trying to grab Sandhya's attention, and threatens her if she does anything more. 😑  At breakfast, Neeraj makes light of Sandhya's claims of what she saw, making it sound like a thriller movie πŸ˜†  Sandhya laughs it off.

Later, Sandhya talks to Sakshi.  She asks Sakshi how they all are, and Sakshi teases her for not calling her, saying she must be lost in her love.  She asks Sandhya how everything is, but is not convinced that Sandhya is happy.  She guesses  that it's  due to their father, and tells her that she too feels angry that their father left abruptly.  She then takes leave, telling Sandhya that her kids are up to mischief again πŸ˜†πŸ€£ (She should have put the kids on the phone w/ Sandhya to get around it πŸ˜†)

Yuvraj gets there, and then takes Sandhya to the storeroom, where LIB is no longer there.  He shows her everything and has her feel everything, and Sandhya tells him that she is convinced that what she experienced was just an illusion.  They then go out and to the area where the ladies are picking saris for the party.  Sandhya tells Yuvi not to have misgivings about celebrating, and that their happiness is her happiness, and her happiness is her dad's happiness.  Neeraj inquires about Sunita chachi and offers to go get her, and DK tells him not to bother.

Yuvdhya's party

The party is held in their backyard, which looks like an open air concert.  The guests are having a blast w/ the dance, and Neeraj goes to Yuvdhya and persuades them to dance.  They dance some and finally, Yuvi seats Sandhya somewhere and tells her to stay seated until he's back from the restroom

Sandhya meets Sunita chachi

Yuvi's chacha asks his dad whether Neeraj has been told the reason he was called - it was certainly not for the sake of throwing these parties.  Dad says that he hasn't as yet, but will get to it.  DK looks @ them from a distance.

The Lady in Pink turns up (this time, she's again dressed in pink πŸ˜†) and introduces herself to Sandhya as Sunita.  She tells Sandhya that she is a perfect match for Yuvi.  Sandhya tells her that she must be Suni-chachi, and Sunita tells her that she ain't that much older than her πŸ˜† Sandhya then takes her by the hand, and gets flashback of the hand that held her in the storeroom.  She tells Sunita that she was the one who was gagged in the storeroom, and Sunita is shocked.  She denies it, and angrily leaves.  Sandhya tries to follow her, knocking plants on the way, and DK follows her into the haveli as well.  Outside, Sandhya bumps into a chair, when Yuvi catches her.

FV continues by saying that while there are some secrets that one can't understand, sometimes it's also the case that one cannot explain it to others despite understanding it.

Precap

Sandhya tells Yuvi that it was Suni chachi who she felt the other day.  DK has Suni chachi by the throat, threatening her if Sandhya gets to know anything more.  Savita is on the phone w/ a sister, and suggests that it's worth selling their dad's property.  DK scolds Suni chachi that she is responsible for the death of  Sandhya's father.

Comments

Finally, that shady character speaks, and so far, seems to be a complete villain.  Another one who enjoys  torturing his  wife.  Sunita obviously knows something that she can't tell anyone, and Sandhya being blind doesn't help.

Episode was fine, but I didn't like the single track on which it ran.Want to see more of the other sisters.  They'll show it tomorrow, but in the context probably of Shradhya having to approach them to sign away their property rights.  I really hope Sakshi or Savita talk her out of it, not out of greed, but out of the need to stand up to her abusive in-laws.

Episode rating: πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌ: The party, Sandhya-Sakshi convo

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ: Sandhya being kept in the dark - in more ways than one

Note: I'm color-coding the scenes involving the different sisters, using this below:

Jayita - green (comments)

Aditshi - violet (comments)
Roha - teal (comments)
Mohreya - blue (comments)
Yuvdhya/Neerdhya - orange (comments)

Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the quick update yaar!

I'll read it all in a little bit when I get a breather from work.. Waise your title says "July 23rd" update. I believe you meant the 27th.. πŸ˜†
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Vrisha for the update. I so agree with you that Sakshi should have put those kids on the phone with Sandhya. OMG I love those kids of Sakshi. 😳
OMG the lady in pink. 🀣 🀣 🀣 She's again in pink.   πŸ€£
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chandanafan

Thanks Vrisha for the update. I so agree with you that Sakshi should have put those kids on the phone with Sandhya. OMG I love those kids of Sakshi. 😳
OMG the lady in pink. 🀣 🀣 🀣 She's again in pink.   πŸ€£

*sigh* She might have if the kids were even around. The kids were just an excuse for Sakshi to get off the phone before she breaks into tears in front of her younger sister..

But I love the little one! I've watched his "cheater kahin ki!" scene almost a dozen times! 🀣