Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Beautifully said as always 😊

Sid is Sid, there is so much depthness to this man, so honest and so pure, that he fills your heart, fills your life with living and loving, its all about unconditional love with Sid, and the depth of love he has for Ridz

Honesty and Trust is etched with SR and LOVE

And his honesty touched Ridz, and it fills you up, Sid fills her heart with love

I loved that both got a natural reaction to what Ridz said, and in a way confronted it
I loved that Sid didnt brush it aside and confronted her in his way and told her its ok, you have a past, i know - i accept you, coz today you are with me, moved on, beside me - and i accept you wholeheartendly - i love that he mentioned as your husband, your present and future - i understand, i accept you with everything, and its ok to recall the past and fondly remember and care etc 

(Ridz small things like i cancelled the dinner plans to be with you, start my new year with you, with each other means alot, these sayings hold so much over the i hope Armaan is ok bit, and Sid knows)

I do love the whole convo that followed after this, the cuteness and way they talked, Ridz loving words that he is so nice and understanding (i do wish one day she can say beyond this lol)  and Sid making a joke he isnt, and i am insecure and jealous (thats a human trait, and a natural reaction - such a beautiful scenes going because of the transition it takes - talking about her past and then her present

Which man i still say accepts a broken woman, sees this inner beauty in her, falls in love after seeing her in such worst depth and then understanding and respecting her past, and not only that the things he did when Armaan came back was for Ridz, however painful and angst it must of been, for him his end game was her happiness, and deep down he never truly let go, both SR didnt let go

PRECAP -
They truly do move me, i think the precap moved me even more, not coz of what it means or it could lead to but the depth and love and so much is happening, and that feeling and atmosphere that gets to you - its stirring in a way and the tender expressions and eyes of SR❀️

I believe that Ridz doesnt do anything without honesty and depth in it, esp when it comes to love, and what she holds for Sid and the love she has for her husband is so deep that as you said before RIdz lives her love for Sid, and what she is going to do says alot, speaks volumes, from her heart and soul and its not to prove to Sid, even if Sid said something about making him believe, this step is taking from Ridz to Sid with all her heart and soul and i believe she is ready, her eyes and the tenderness says it all

Sid i believe would walk up to her and lift that blanket thing and wrap her up again, and say to her you dont have to prove anything to me etc 
But deep down you can see Ridz taking this step has proven so much already not Sid, but the love and desire and everything that stands for Ridz, her whole-being

And if it does lead to c-night then what could be more beautiful then giving everything to the person you love, your husband - your whole being, living and being loved, each and every part of you and it feels right, what more can be fulfilling and beautiful

Making love is probably the most beautiful intimate thing for anyone esp a hubby and wife and esp a couple like SR that moves you

I dedicate this to SR today esp from Ridz pov
Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well said as always

Sid is pretty much the average guy you see daily. The one you're likely to walk past without even bothering to look at. Yet when you get down to explore him, he comes off as a bundle of surprises. And this is what you end up loving him for. Be it in any situation, he knows how to act and how to behave -- a friend, a lover, or a husband.

And like you said,  he isn't the most perfect guy on earth, yet he manages to touch you by being what he is .

And in whole, this is what makes SR soo lovable. They don't need to be something epic in order for you to feel for them.
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Poco ..loved it Yes this is Sid for you..Every woman dreams of a hubby like him..Loved him and Siddihma today..It does not matter what Sid does ....covers her or consummate their marriage but whatever does is going to be with LOVE and lots of understanding.....

SR are not a great couple , they are not some extraordinary dramatic love story .... no.... they are just two individuals who walk off their penthouse straight into your heart. It is their simplicity , their innocence and their soulful poignancy that moves you. Ask Shilpa Malhotra.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Upps.😳😳😳😳😳😳.... Yes. Every normal woman wants a stable, innocent wise and yet a naughty man like Sid for a husband - somebody who will love her , look after her , prance around with her and yet stand by her through thick and thin. Riddhima Modi is lucky and she knows it.😳

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hi daffodils.😳

SR are not a great couple , they are not some extraordinary dramatic love story .... no.... they are just two individuals who walk off their penthouse straight into your heart. It is their simplicity , their innocence and their soulful poignancy that moves you. Ask Shilpa Malhotra.

Simply loved ur post and this part. So true. SR made place in most ppls heart so quick. Thanx for posting this. I cant wait till tomorrow😍
JShukla thumbnail
What a lovely post for an equally lovely episode.  ⭐️ 
I loved the heart to heart conversation between the Modis todayπŸ‘........ and I LLOOOOved how Sid bragged........ I am rich, handsome intelligent.........( and lemme add one of my own Siddy..)..... adorably henpecked.πŸ˜‰..... hee hee....he accepted it himself today....... I run after you and u donn do a thing to please me. Now you wait Sid..... your wife will not accept defeat and ........😳

And when Ridz was baring herself.......it was not just her physical self...... her soul, her heart and all her raw emotions, coz she knows how well Sid can take care of all that. ..... 
Only Sid's 'Siddhaths' cud bring this out in a woman⭐️

And you are right. Now it no longer matters whether they just flow with the flow or Sid covers her up, but Ridz is stamped all over with his love.😳

Thanks dear for the awesome post.......I missed ur posts for a few days........... πŸ˜”

And Btw the scene is from 'Mainey Pyaar kiya'.......... Bhagyashree does it for Sallu on terrace.......... kuch yaad aya kisi koπŸ˜†
Edited by JShukla - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

OMG thanks a LOT for this post Poco.. This is EXACTLY what I was gonna write and make a post.. But u said it all..

Guddooooooooooooooooooooo!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... Nikkami ,stop being a kaamchornee and make a post.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It doesnt matter now if they consummate or not, becoz this step from RM has taken SR relationship to another level.. Beyond some losers' understanding.. ☺️

Do frogs in wells know the world outside it? NAH!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...PHAATGET THEM.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†....Riddhima knows what Sid is to her and that is that.😳

I will not be amazed or shocked or disappointed if they dont have c-nyt tomo.. For me, what Ridz did to prove her love and dedication, is not a normal thing to do for a traditional girl like Riddhima.. πŸ˜ƒ I loved her for what she did .. It was a bit OTT, but as I said, more than the scene, the emotions behind that is what matters..

That's what it is , Guddoo.... even as a wife , it is a big big step from Riddhima's side considering how shy and traditional she is, but for Sid , she did it. Not because Sid asked her to , because  she wanted to.

RM surely proved her ultimate love for her husband.. πŸ˜ƒIt's awesum if Sid covers her up tomo.. Becoz Ridz surely doesnt need to prove anything now ;) It's all crystal clear ;)

Yep, and consummation will come naturally.😳

P.S -- Just now this crossed my mind.. Isn't it a scene from Mohabbatein movie? Where Ishika removes her shawl and tht guys Aditya Chopra covers her up ).. that was a cute scene anyways ;)

Yep. Uday Chopra, not Aditya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Beautiful Nitz I am on for it either ways!!!

SR all the WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

Same here , Shanty. Either way SR only grow stronger.😳😳😳😳😳😳
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi poco,

I am really loving Mr.Modi more and more.............Such a lovable guy.
Ridz is definetely so lucky to have him as her soulmate.

loved reading yr post..........U and yr words make me to love  more and more of Siddhima.

Siddhant today said that he can accept his wife with her past. I am so surprised how many men will do that in their life. Also he expresses that he is also a normal guy who senses insecurity and jealousy. How honest he is. Love his honesty. I adore Mr.Modi.

Mr.Modi is setting himself high standards and those who doesn't like and don't what to realise how cute and genuine this guy is definetely not a loss for Mr.Siddhant, its a loss for them. They r going to miss the wonderful fictional character for sure.

Loved yr post.........thanks a making it inspite of yr busy work.
keep going yaar.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudice

Lovely Post, Poco.

Sid Modi from day one found a spot in our hearts and the space is just growing larger by the day.

A simple individual that moves you with his honesty, geniuinity and caring self.
Its this nature of his that draws him to everyone including his wife, whowas not ready to leave this man for the one for whom she once took a bullet shot.

Thank you ,dearie.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Sid moves us because he is a beautiful human being , no matter how much flawed he seems. We all are and he accepts it. You are right.... Sid and his nature made Riddz fall in love with him and move over her past with her head held high , sweet memories and hopes of a lovely future ahead with Sid.😳

lulu99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SR today and your post..... double treat for me

tkz.