Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I knw yaar Ridz gets jealous when her hubby talks abt other girl bt she doesn't knw dat Sid and Shilpa are juz frndz datz why
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post 👏 👏
She is so jealous
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
riddhima is possessive about her hubby
i really like this riddhima,so atleast to see her possesive n jelous side i want shilpa-sid scenes,they are really cute as friends,jeeja-saalli,devar-bhabhi,so i want them to be friendly n a bit not over ridhz being possessive,it would be cute

I completely second your post, and I sort of like this possessive nature she carries around whenever Siddhanth recalls or mentions of Shilpa. It's sexy. Lol. Jealousy and love are sisters that stem from each other, so I am sure in the future this aspect will be exploited by the CVs in some sort of way. I'd actually be in favor of that.

On the other hand, Siddhanth and Shilpa are so endearing with each other. They can really make one go in awe, and it seems so genuine.

When all is well between Siddhanth - Riddhima and Armaan - Shilpa, then I 'd definitely be curious to see how CVs introduce such a bold track and handle it. I want a story with conflicts.................not whatever is happening right now. *shakes head*