Sid stay away from Shilpa :D

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I love SR and Arsh so not trying to make fun of anyone. Bashers stay away. πŸ˜ƒ (well join in if you want I have an exam today so will be gone for the rest of the day anyways)

The first relationship Shilpa made after coming to the hospital was with Sid. Actually even before she came to the hospital the first relationship she had with anyone from sanjeevani was Sid. Shilpa is Siddhima's guardian angel. She saved the ring, she tried to fix up SR. But still Rids doesn't want her hubby to side to Shilpa. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Has anyone noticed every time Sid is around Shilpa or he sides with her Rid does not like it! ( I LOVE IT) I mean it's not the simple " why are you taking her side?" Riddhima actually acts like a brat and gets mad. If someone hands her a pillow or better yet a broom I think she will actually hit Sid one day for siding with another girl.

Even today she got mad because Sid called her wrong for yelling at Shilpa. Riddhima doesn't like anyone around her husband.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† superb post......actually kno wat RIDS wanna tie hr hubby tightly frm hr DUPATTA..... 🀣
me too tatally in luv vid JEALOUS MRS.RIDDHIMA MODI......
Yeah Riddhima gets jelouse whenever Sid favors Shilpa or is hanging around with her which is good!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

lovely topic

exactly rids jumps the moment Sid mentions shilpa or favours her

we have seen it so many times

First when Sid called Shilpa brillaint and Rdis look was aweosme, haha
Rids had told said that for you that intern (shilpa ) is always right eveyrthing else wrong

Then when Sid called Shilpa sweet and bechari and Rids blasted Sid

Today too, Rids jumped when Sid sided Shilpa

Rdis cant Stand Shilpa or any another girl with Sid,

i so love to

norzar
nikita_88 thumbnail
Great topic!

🀣🀣 So true, Riddhima doesn't like her hubby talking about any girl!
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she is just so damn jealous hehe
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That much is obvious, when Sid sticks up for Shilpa in a way, RIdz acts like a brat and gets that cute humph with Sid and today we saw it, when Sid told her to her face the truth

SR are definately cute with their banters lol
amazing postπŸ‘ 

even i notice whenever sid brings shilpa name in his lips mrs.riddhima siddhant modi becomes all possive and jealouse. she hates it when sid praise other girls then her, it is like she only want to hear those sweet words for her and her only. it is okay if she talks about shilpa but sid, nope not at all, she will become a chudail in an instance if he even mention that she is nice. it burns mrs.modi like hell when sid talks about his friend shilpa.
battu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww like this Jealous Mrs Riddhima Modi so much
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

amazing postπŸ‘ 

even i notice whenever sid brings shilpa name in his lips mrs.riddhima siddhant modi becomes all possive and jealouse. she hates it when sid praise other girls then her, it is like she only want to hear those sweet words for her and her only. it is okay if she talks about shilpa but sid, nope not at all, she will become a chudail in an instance if he even mention that she is nice. it burns mrs.modi like hell when sid talks about his friend shilpa.

πŸ˜†πŸ‘ so true aag bagoli hojati hai