CID

ACP ON II5

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guess what ?? was just watching Indian Idol 5 and the guest on 2nd aug (or tomorrow) is none other than our very own ACP sir,Shivaaji Saatam !!! It was indeed a surprise,looks like they are promoting each and every thing these days !!!Edited by Bhavanab - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bhavana , i think he is coming on 2nd august? any way its a great news.why only acp...i would like to see the whole team.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even i saw the promo.... but i dunno why i felt the cap was from Gallentry awards( saw someone on his side...thought it was Daya)πŸ˜†...still confused if he is coming tomorow or 2nd august!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup that's true but when will CID promote itself with better episodes and scripts ?? I feel its high time a Crime Show like CID stops these show promotions,that can be left to other soap opera's,these promotions don't fit into crime investigation shows !!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CID becames Show  Endorsement DepartmentπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† πŸ˜­
prabha. thumbnail
Yaar he is not coming there as ACP, he is going to come there as SHIVAAJI SATAM, why are you guys getting upset? I am very excited.

Originally posted by: Shagnika

Even i saw the promo.... but i dunno why i felt the cap was from Gallentry awards

Satam Sir is going to appear on II5 tomorrow. Since the episode is not shot yet they used the Gallantry awards footage. Tomorrow's episode is the elimination episode for which voting lines are still open and will close tomorrow at 8 AM. Episode will be shot tomorrow during the day time.

Once again SATAM SIR WILL BE ON II5 TOMORROW (27-Jul-2010) at 9 PM

2nd Aug its going to be Darmendra.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow... Satam ji on II?! That's very exciting news! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for sharing Bhavana...
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the promo too... really looking forward to see Satam sir there tomorrow! πŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOw...I love this. We know Shivaji Satam is a decent singer. Would love to see him sing a few lines too. πŸ˜ƒ
prabha. thumbnail

Yep I hope they ask him to sing. He really sings well. Remember he was singing a song while looking through burnt papers (angaare something), then who can forget Phool Chaman and singing to Salunkhe "tum itna jo muskura rahe ho".

Hussain/Abhijeet, Please ask Satam Sir to sing.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago