Friends..lovers! ArSh new thread

funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
here it is a small trial again from my side for all the ArSh fans...i dont know how it is really😊...please read the intro/prologue and do tell me please

p.s- pms would be send later...i m in a bit hurry now!

p.s.s- those who want me to pm you please click the like button and do mention it in your comments

p.s.s- if you wish that i should change the character and write it on AR then please do tell me...if most of the people wish to have AR in it then i would change the characters.

prologue...

"Hello!!! Yes 'yes oh! Ohkay" she sighed touching her forehead, trying to calm herself just to think that what she will do now.

"Oh'sure I would be there'you till then take care and don't let him drink at all" she said to the person on the phone.

It has been two months since she came back from USA and since he have lost his love but then still he was crying and she wasn't able to do anything to make his life peaceful'every night his servant would call her telling her about his daily routine and how he spent his day crying holding her picture'.

She turned towards her closet which was all messed up with her clothes'she was never like those good girl which always showed their best to others,

She wished to live her life her own ways, with her own made rules and no one to judge her'the last person in the world who could judge or guide her was only he, but then again he was soo taken over by his own grief that he didn't even had time to look at her for a while'or without tears in his eyes.

She have made him understand a lot but then he was equally egoistic like her'both were the complete mirror image of eachother except that she was female and he was male, he had soft heart which sometime made her think how naive he was whereas she was hard nut to crack but her heart was softer then she always showed and one thing that she always did was that she tries to hide whatever she was feeling which sometime made people confused about her'no one can find what was inside her heart.

Choosing the most causal dark purple top with fitted jeans, she went in the washroom to change, she didn't knew what she would say to him this time but she was adamant to tell him one thing'MOVE ON!!!!

done!!😃 its quite a small intro but i hope you like it...do comment and tell me...pms would be laterz!

INDEX:

Edited by funkybratz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*EDITED*

Malluuuuuuuuuu 🤗😆

Thank you sooooooo much for giving us one more adda.......🤣  Ab toh tujhe tune threads me morche jhelne padenge...yeah, that reminds me did u check the other thread now? 🤔🤣...

Anyways, the prologue is really intriguing .. wonder wats wrong with Armaan ? If m not wrong then the intro of the gal shows, she's Shilpa... but u knw wat! I really want it to be an AR fic *pouting* ..cant get over AR obsession .. 😆

Anyways, Cnt Soon.. PM me too 😆.. and agar nae karegi ? 😡..toh koi baat nae me waise hi tapak jaaongi...ghar ki hi toh baat hai 😉🤣

Love ya
Ur Vinz
Edited by coolvini4u - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

awesome prologue

con soon

plz add me to ur pm list

funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

<font color="#006666" size="2">*EDITED*

Malluuuuuuuuuu 🤗😆

Thank you sooooooo much for giving us one more adda.......🤣 Ab toh tujhe tune threads me morche jhelne padenge...yeah, that reminds me did u check the other thread now? 🤔🤣...

Anyways, the prologue is really intriguing .. wonder wats wrong with Armaan ? If m not wrong then the intro of the gal shows, she's Shilpa... but u knw wat! I really want it to be an AR fic *pouting* ..cant get over AR obsession .. 😆

Anyways, Cnt Soon.. PM me too 😆.. and agar nae karegi ? 😡..toh koi baat nae me waise hi tapak jaaongi...ghar ki hi toh baat hai 😉🤣

Love ya
Ur Vinz
</font>

hahahah....beta...see my TB *feeling proud* i wrote it within fifteen minutes😆
hulla hulaa...*dancing*
and then you are the first one to comment hayye...*proud of you vinz*😆

now get ready for some ARSh obbsession😆
you can read arsh for me atleast yaar!!!!

oye i chaecked that "update soon pst"🤣🤣 tujhay chain nahi hai

p.s- give some rest to my poor TB🤣

Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice one
continue soon

love
Riddss
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: funkybratz

hahahah....beta...see my TB *feeling proud* i wrote it within fifteen minutes😆
hulla hulaa...*dancing*
and then you are the first one to comment hayye...*proud of you vinz*😆

now get ready for some ARSh obbsession😆
you can read arsh for me atleast yaar!!!!

oye i chaecked that "update soon pst"🤣🤣 tujhay chain nahi hai

p.s- give some rest to my poor TB🤣

yeah yeah i saw ur TB long back..thats why m all praises for it ALWAYS 🤣... wow!! u want me to believe you? *raised brow* ...ohk then update ur other fic by tomorrow......😉🤣...i wanna see u giving the proof of ur intelligent TB 🤣

Oh... see i always make u proud, dont i ? 😉😆

Yaar, ofcourse i ll read it 😃 ... but lets see, if u get more votes for AR 😉!!

nae yaar mujhe kaise chain milega ? tera asar jo hai 🤣 ... ur TB is chinese so it doesnt need rest coz agar ek baar rest kiya toh fir kabhi chal nae payega....🤣🤣
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awesome prologue

con soon

i wounder that he is armaan and taht i is shilpa and the girl that he lost is riddhima
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 start
continue soon
do pm me

TC
GAURAV
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Heyyy MAleehaaaaaa😃

WOW...another one ha....😃
CONGRATZ on this new one🥳
loved the prologue
Supurb start⭐️
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM

Loads of love
prinz
😳
funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

<font size="2">yeah yeah i saw ur TB long back..thats why m all praises for it ALWAYS 🤣... wow!! u want me to believe you? *raised brow* ...ohk then update ur other fic by tomorrow......😉🤣...i wanna see u giving the proof of ur intelligent TB 🤣

Oh... see i always make u proud, dont i ? 😉😆

Yaar, ofcourse i ll read it 😃 ... but lets see, if u get more votes for AR 😉!!

nae yaar mujhe kaise chain milega ? tera asar jo hai 🤣 ... ur TB is chinese so it doesnt need rest coz agar ek baar rest kiya toh fir kabhi chal nae payega....🤣🤣
</font>

i know actually you are the opne to discover it🤣 my TB was discovered my you😆!!!!

*raining here*😳

pagal hai kiya how can i update it tomorrow!!! itna bara proof just to check that my TB is good or not😆
and my TB is quite intelligent beta🤣

ofcourse after all proud karna bhi toh mujh say seekha hai😆

ohhh...we will see that...i wish i get more votes of arsh😉

my Chinese TB is just like you😆 ek baar rest lay li then it carry on with its sleep!!!😆