Friends..lovers! II ArSh pt 11 pg 67

funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

FRIENDS..LOVERS

i love you all:

Okay, I don't know from where to start, I mean I just stared at the blank screen, just to get words out for everyone who reads this story of mine.

I still remember, how I was getting ready for a wedding to be attended, and after getting ready I sat in the garden, thinking our things, mainly thinking that how Shilpa entry would affect armaan's life, and suddenly this came up, I had to run inside to quickly take a pen and paper, with me, so that I can write the prologue, and this is how FRIENDS..LOVERS came into being.

One of the cutest, sexy, hottest and tempting story I have ever written, i'm still surprise that how I end up giving all my heart to it, while writing and completing its part and how I don't use brain at all. I don't know how many of you guys know this, but the character Shilpa is just what I am and I would love to be if I wouldn't have been like this.

I'm surprise to see, that just yesterday I was explaining this baby story of mine to my roommate and suddenly within a day, I feel that it has grown up so well that I have to make it other thread, a SEPARATE HOME FOR NEW PARTS, and it's really makes me proud of myself.

I'm in love with each and every character of this story, from the wild shilpa, who has even taken over the handsome hunk Armaan's character to the bitch Ridhima whose the wife of adorable Sidhant "a ready to kill" and I hope and I guess I know that you all love them too, though I know all ridhima haters stay on this thread, ready to wait for a new sarcasm from shilpa towards ridhima, but don't you people think that if ridhima wouldn't have been here, than how could we all have seen the open wild mouth shilpa??

I love you guys a lot, maybe more, because you all have made me realize, what I am! Who I  am! Thank you all so much.

And now to the girls, whom I have fell in love instantly, I know, you guys would have been bored after reading the upper long lecture, but! Hey!! Did you guys even think that I had to run out of the shower to check what was going on my thread after Rida (the birthday girl) messaged me :P

thank you soo much Zarqaa( I don't know your real name :/) for spamming this thread, I really actually wanted that thread to end, as I love making new ones, thank you for spamming mine first after ofcourse Rida's, and I would really love to know you girl, spam as much as you want, you are all open hands, do whatever you like, and do tell me if you are having 18+ chat, I would love to join you in it ;) if only I have KSG first In the shower cubicle all by myself ;)

thank you so much Iram, I love you, though I guess we also don't know each other, I mean, like you would have commented, and I would have replied, but not like actual friends right? SO what say, FRIENDS???  I would love that, I hope you would too. and you have a big hand in ending the older thread, though I didn't know what you guys wrote, as since morning I was busy with university and then assignment and then at home (cooking :/) that I didn't even knew that something was going on, on IF. But SERIOUSLY thank you soo much girl, MUAHXX

And then POORNI at first I actually thought that who is poo? LOL (really I did thought that) I mean you changed your name and I didn't even got to know that, but them the POO of POOrnima helped me, because I can never forget you, you were among the first one who started to talk to me on KASH HEAVEN, and then you always used to comment on my every part of every Story. You made me much more courageous, so that I can write and post the next part, thank you for your every little comment and every little talks you did with me, they really mean a lot, you really mean a lot! And I love you for that <3

Then comes Rida, girl what should I say to you, firstly Happy birthday again! I know it's over but still! I just spoke to you yesterday! And you really have no idea what you have done to me!! DO YOU??? After ending the call, I was amazed to know you actually were screaming happily that I called, I mean it was just a call, and then my roommate said "Maleeha you have a complete fan following" and I was like "I never really knew that" I meant that! I mean I knew you people like what I write but you made me realize that I do actually have a fan following, and now my roommate is saying to start working ng on a novel! You made me a Writer you know that! I'm forced to think that I can write something like a novel! And I bet, I will write that thank you soo much, your just one sentence "I have got to be your number one fan" have cleared my entire path! Wait till my book reaches the store: P

Girls?? DID RIDA TOLD YOU ABOUT OUR CALL?? YOU SHOULD REALLY ASK HER =D

Lastly, my three lovely ladies, I won't say anything to them, because I do that on regular bases and they know how much important they are to me NISHA TALIAH and SONIA, these were the three girls who used to spam the thread, when you guys weren't her, they were the one to force me to write even when I wasn't in the mood, I love you three, I love you a lot, even if I didn't wrote a anything for you guys, I hope I won't matter, because you all know me much more better than any other, I love you, a lot or may be more
You guys are the one who makes me feel like JANE AUSTEN ;)

Love you all!

Thank you soo much

And now enjoy the new thread =D
Maleeha

Edited by funkybratz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkybratz thumbnail

Notes:

date: 21-8-2011

guys those who wants pms, for my FF, please do add 
funkybratz_ff
in your buddy list
it gets really difficult to pm everyone in my Buddy list
add this account to recieve Pms from me

Edited by funkybratz - 12 years ago
falcon.star thumbnail
Hey Mal,

Just Got tears in my eyes after reading the above post ... I don't know why but it just made me sentimental... 

This FF which just u  thought and penned down has alot to offer sweetheart. It is just an idle story which a layman would love to read and imagine. The way you write each every expression and emotion make me connect to these characters alot.  
Its just too amazing and beautifully expressed in each n every way that i read it every day. Ur each part in this FF till now i have almost memorized by heart... sounds so filmy i know but its the Truth...

Most Importantly this Ff has given me three most wonderful and awesome friends (MAL, NISHI, SONIA) in the whole world. We all connect so naturally that without meeting each other personally we know each other so so well MASHALLAh... This is the sign of TRUE friendship... and i pray that we stay like this Forever and ever...

LAstly, No MAL u no need to say anything about us coz we know how much we mean to u
Thanku for metioning our name becoz we Loved the ATTENTION .. 😉

ThanKYou again MAL for this wonderful Ff and making our lives beautiful with ur amazing writing.. Hope that ur new thread becomes more successful ..

Love 

Edited by Tia_0810 - 9 years ago
falcon.star thumbnail
i noe commenting after ages and dat too after spamming loadz of poems here in dis thread itself😆
firstof all wanna say thnku to Tali di for reserving a post for me wen i wasnt here😃i ws rlly rlly touched by dis an di jus love her for this
hearty congratulations to u mal for d second thread of ma favourite ff FRIENDS LOVERS..I jus love u to d core for being urself plus for givinG dis wunderful and beautiful ff.along with it its because of u dat i got u,tali di and sonia..i wud always b thankful to u for dat
m so happy for d second thread..wud luv spamming here😆 and i wish u loadz and loadz of threads to cum
i m rlly rlly attached to dis ff and vil always be..dis ff vich took birth by chance jus cuz of ur mere thoughts is a complete package..i rlly rlly adore dis..m emotionally attached to it too..m feeling lyk m d one who is getting a secnd thread😳 m dat happy!!
plus thnku so so much 4 mentioning us.v all know wht we mean to u. but still i love seeing ma name.we all do😃
thanku for ur amazing writings from d core
love!
nisha😳
Edited by Tia_0810 - 12 years ago
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res!
first of all CONGRATZ ON YUR NEW THREAD!!👏👏
im in tears coz of yur speech😭
we all love you n yur ff n we keep supporting it! im soo glad tht u startd writing it!
even tho i hate riddhima im glad u put her in or we wudnt hav gotten the shilpa we hav now!
lol my real is zarqaa btw😆OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!! thnk you for giving me permission to spam yur thread n dont worry i will do it to my best😛dont worry next time we hav 18+ chats i will PM u😉 but u are nt getting KSG! in yur dreams girl HES MINE!!!! n u can dream of him in a cubicle wiv u but i dream of him in the bathtub, on the field, against the wall, EVERYWHERE WIV HIM 😳😳 so there!
love ya x
hope u make many more threads in the future!
btw thnk you thnk you thnk you for putting my name first :P
LOVE YOU! MUAH X
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
diyaa1pk thumbnail
congrats for new thread...
👏
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RESERVED! :D
Maluuu i luv yuu
Laila.N thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
CONGRATS FOR THE NEW THREAD GIRL !!! 😃 🥳

Please update soon this one, miss it ^^

Love,
Laila. 😳
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
1st Congrats on ur  new thread🥳
thanx for the speech dear u really made me senti
all of us love ur ff dear &  we will keep supporting u
i love the style u write it is awesome
i loved all ur ff each &  every one is have different &  awesome concept
i really like the wild Shilpa character in ur ff have never seen or read such a character in any other ff ..u have really done a good job it bringing out that Character well with ur writing skills.
mallu u didn't understood before i am poorni before yah so sad but i am glad now u understood
yah i changed my username but i putted this new one to make everyone understand it is me only
even i could never forget u 😉😆one of  my best friend in heaven even if u don't visit there now how could i forget u😳especially i very talented person
i supported becaz u were good will continue doing it
I love u too dear muah <3
hope u finish many more thread if u need any help with thread we r here
once more love u dear
Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 12 years ago