Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: souro

Welcome to the hot seat OBJ. Make yourself comfortable on that uncomfortable seat.

I'll just get a baan bag .. and by the end of this motw I'll need a body bag 😆
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: Emptiness

Congrats Jet!.... here's a lil present for ya by a certain someone, done specially for you 😛

Presenting... the female Rafi 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYTBSzQs3fs[/YOUTUBE]

wowww 🤣 that was AMAAAAZING!! her voice is adorable! 😆 

A big 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

to shad for this .. I pyar you 🤗 😆 

mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

hello joe and welcome!

I look forward to being a passenger in the amazing jetty that coninues to sail with high spirits, despite a temporary Ban-nister Cyclone disruption. 😛  wow, you should be a poet. not urdu, though.

My tasks, although i'd thought of mailing them to you, ive now decided to come forth and bravely thrust them now IN YOUR BLACKIE FACE! lolololol 😆   i have a fair face hum gore hai to kya hua dilwale hai 😛

Enjoy:

You are a dreaded Psychopathic Killer...you are on the run after being noted down in the "Top 10 Wanted list" of the Interpol, when your eyes caught the heavenly abode of DM in IF.

List out different ways and manners in detail as to how you'd love to murder DM members. Atleast 10 Names must.

will do urs and rth in the evening or maybe before.. such long ones take time..
Congo and condo, OBJ😆  Rock the grill!
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Congo and condo, OBJ😆  Rock the grill!

Yeah , don't worry, I'm all for birth control! 👍🏼 

okay that was silly 😆  thanks lol
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

Ohh O.kk Joe ..u r back with ur old black garb ...u didn't tell me why ...but  I gather now that u got banned ...why am I not surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆 ....U requested me to ask this question here ....  i meant other questions 😆

So here r my preliminary qs ..since I don't keep tab of what's going on with ur daily IF life ...

1.why are u banned ??? some giant butthole on idol forums reported me for posting something they didnt like so the mod very logically banned me without notice because i had a high wl. I bet she invests in blue chip stocks which have reached saturation point. anyway...
2.When were u banned ??? couple o days back, miss interviewer. 😆
3. So, u got banned with ur jetty ID but u can roam around with ur OBJ ID???...Hmmmm..then what was the purpose of this ban ??? aah cmon you sound like mister k! whats the purpose of any ban? 😆
4. Do u think this ban has helped u shape up ur thought process(on IF)  in any way ????.... no, because i was going strong without a warning 20% for a long time since i returned from exams, and I was a banned because I POSTED, and they didnt like it. Actually their post was offensive, not mine.

5..Do u repent of what u did ??..( ofcourse u didn't get banned for giving  hugs to people ) i repent for what i did previously, but not for this 😃    ...express ur feelings about this whole issue thru a song ..... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no6-vsHgHJg[/YOUTUBE]

That's all for now ...ohh haa ...congrats for gracing the hot kursi 👏..lol thanks.

and good luck...👍🏼 won't need it. *chomp chomp*

mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Congratulations OBJ!! 🤗 

I have small tasks for you! 😛 ..

1) List any five of you're favorite dialouges of Eric Cartman! :D (not the swears ofcourse! 😆)
1.screw you guys, I'm going home! 😡
2.Cartman(to larry): 20 fetuses ? only 200 dollars? cmon larry, you're breakin mah bawls. you're breakin mah bawls larry.
3.Mr Garrison: Cartman! Don't ude the f word!
   Cartman: Jew?
4.Respect my athoritaaee! (authority)
5.Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.

2) List any five of you're favorite Rafi Sahab songs! :)
tere mere sapne
pukarta chala hoon main
abhi na jao chodkar
tum jo mil gaye ho
yeh raat hai pyasi pyasi

All the best! :D

will come back in a spiffy...with more bearing tasks. Gotta go now...hab phunn. 😆
mr.ass thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

will come back in a spiffy...with more bearing tasks. Gotta go now...hab phunn. 😆

the rock says, just bring it 😎
Originally posted by: old-black-joe

the rock says, just bring it 😎

will do, mate. Just saboor.😉😛