12 years ago
Alright, time for my signature dozen tasks.
1) Cook us something OBJ. However, a twist this time. No IFers. You have to cook a dish with singers and composers as ingredients. Lets see who you chop, and crush. Who gets on top of who and who gets soaked in the music world.
2) DeMons have joined Rafi forums. Tell us who you ban for trolling. Who gets promoted to mod with you. Who acts like the noob. Who flirts with all Rafi fans etc.
3) The task that Xo gave Ajnu but with Rafi songs. Make a list of Rafi songs starting with all the letters of Alphabet and dedicate them to members.
4) Pick a debate on this forum and now recreate the whole debate in OBJ style using those Phoenix icons of yours.
5) Design a video game challenge. Think of all the DeMons. Now you will create a video game that incorporates them all as characters.
a) What is the name of the game
b) What is the setting theme and object of the game.
c) List as many DeMons as you want and their respective characters, powers and other details.
d) Now you play the game, give us an account of what happens in the game for the first hour or so.
6) Pick at least ten DeMons. Give them an MID name and personality. Explain why.
7) Lets make OBJ sappy. Write a sappy love story based on one of the picture stories.
8) Another stolen task. Pick at least ten DeMons and describe their first kiss.
9) More theft. Karan had given this evil task to you a long time ago. But you skipped it. Gauri fulfilled it with great panache. Now you will create fifteen couples on IF and tell us about them. Five will be male-female, five will be male-male and five will be female-female.
10) Looks like you watch Glee. Make a DM remake of Glee.
11) If you were to make an evil plan to take over the world, which DM members would you recruit and why.
12) The SVCG task. You know the drill.
a) Make sentences, paragraph or story with the following
asynchronous, persnickety, behemoth, leviathan, parsimonious, acrid, azure, cerulean, trichinosis, lycanthropy, incantation, trepidation, calibration, shaman, thespian, thrombosis, alliteration, dryad, paleolithic, epigraph, truculent, guillotine, catheter, abdicate, subjugate, misnomer, nomenclature, binomial, mensuration, deciduous, sentience, menorah, chandelier, cavalier, cadaver
b) Now translate into plain English