Maan Considers Geet as an Equal as his Own

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Maan Def Considers and Treats Geet as his equal as His own….Imagine had it be any other Girl would Maan dare to do all that he does with Geet…..Would he run Behind that Girl for The Phone….and even if Runs would he hold her close to himself as though crushing her towards him in order to get hold of the Phone????Would he fight with that girl like a Kid for the Blanket and The Room etc….

"NO"-Maan is a thorough Gentleman and he knows how to behave around girls except when its Geet…..He has an Attitude Problem and is short tempered (But I guess that what makes him more attractive)…but Maan Singh Khurana has a Dignity which I am sure he will never Spoil…..

But with Geet He is Just the Opposite "Bilkul Ulta"….Well Generally Guys keep to themselves when in such situation except when the Girl/Female on the Opposite side is someone who according to him is his equal his own….

And that's exactly how Maan Treats Geet as an Equal…..He does Not Mind Putting her Out when its Past Midnight…..He does not hesitate to fight with her for the Blanket or his room….Usually Guys atleast for courtesy sake Guys allow the Girl to use his Room…But here forget Room Maan is Not ready to share his Blanket also…..

I am sure if it was any other Girl Maan would show the minimum Courtesy a gentleman like him should do….But Geet Handa aka Hoshiyaarpur Express has become such an integral part of his life that he doesn't leave one stone unturned to irritate her or fight with her…..Geet is his own and so there is no harm in being himself around her…..

Love You Maan…..You Rockkkk

Do comment

Hit the Like Button if you like My Post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said 👍🏼
😃
*edit*
Oh ,... Its my 1999 th post 😃 👏😆
Edited by Innocent02 - 13 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Aah,well-written!!...

I agree!!...Maan is a gentleman around girls,except for Geet.He shows a different aspect of himself when he's around Geet.One behaves tht way,when one surely doesn' hesitate from one,and those ones ar usually those,one loves or cares for.He's a complete "batameez" when it cmes to Geet,a lil more of how he's with others.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
geet is the only one who really knows how to push his buttons and she's the only one who looks him in the eyes and talks back to him! I guess she's the one person he really has no power, influence, or control over! Remember even Dev shuts his mouth w/one look from maan!

Also i so agree with you and the whole post...she's totally his equal and she keeps proving it time and time again!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, he takes a lot of liberty with Geet which he wouldn't dream of taking with any other woman.  I guess he treats her as his equal because she treats him as one. Even when she was only his secretary, she did not hesitate calling a spade a spade. She did not let the fact that he was her boss, a kaddoos one at that, stop her from speaking her mind. That is also the reason why he is attracted to her. Maan wants his woman to be strong and independent.  While Geet's penchant for getting herself into problems evokes the feeling of chivalry in him as he stands ready to help her out, what really gets to him is her fearlessness in facing up to him. This both irritates and overawes him.  Surely he has never met a woman like her, a bundle of contrasts. No wonder he cannot get her out of his mind, forget getting her out of his home.
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏👏👏...Very true.. I dont think Maan would fight with anyone like a school kid for anything. He would show basic courtesy to all women even if he does not like them.. But with Geet- Ego clashes and of course I cant give in all the time attitude 😆😆😆😆
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yep, he does consider Geet as an Equal - a part of his heart, a part of his soul and a part of his life. And with Geet he does not have to pretend. He can be himself. Hence all the ego battles and the silly fights. 😉
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post really....thnx for drawing my attention to this point....i think this is what makes Maneet so special....this couple is unique....something unseen in indian tv before....

on the first glance it will seem very inhuman on maan's part to kick geet out of his outhouse at 3am...but then on second thot as rick said....maan is totally himself in the company of geet.....only geet gets to see his soft nature....only she can see the emotional maan that he always tries to hide from everyone including his dadi....
fighting over a blanket with a girl is something only maan can do that too with only geet...i am sure he wont easily give up the bed too although eventually we will see him sleeping on the floor....
holding open the car door so that the lady can climb in the car....letting a lady enter first anywhere....these gentleman traits r not for maan when he is with geet.....those these may seem romantic but frankly
kicking out a girl at 3am is just too much....although i feel if geet wudnt hv made any sound maan wud hv waited for a few secs before opening the door and letting her in...
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well said viji 👍🏼 for maan, geet is someone special. so he treats her like he treats no one else.aaaand it's one of the million reasons i lovvve this guy 😎
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ricks....thats so well written and quite true.....normally guys would do the gentlemanly thing around girls...but someone they consider your own , only then they let down their defenses and tease, fight and even irritate to get that person's attention .....i guess Maan has already realized what Geet means to him and now we have to wait for the confessing .....