cvs im SICK of "Mahii" jst name da show "MAHI"

missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I am gna make this short n sweet

I dnt like da bg music of geet, which is "mahi mahii" its being played OTT and its kinda boring...nooo very boring !!!! 😡😡😡

I dnt care if there is different types of "mahii mahii" - soft ..fast..slow..but at the end   of day..they all bloody have that "mahiii mahiii" sound 😕😕😕

please CVS kuch aur play karo - else i wil end up breakin my laptop and my plasma
(mummy wont be happy) 😆😆😆

I have posted this discussion of geet facebook

I am gna make this short n sweet I dnt like da bg music of geet, which is "mahi mahii" its being played OTT and its kinda boring...nooo very boring !!!! There are different types of "mahii mahii" - soft ..fast..slow..but at the end of day..they all have that "mahiii mahiii" sound please CVS kuch aur play karo - else... i wil end up breakin my laptop and my plasma....LoL..!!

I have created a toipc on india forums...which has got a lot of feedback from members who are fans of geet...i would just like to point of that everyone has right to their own opinions and by creating this topic we are not creating negativity - its just of our way in how to prevent this program going downhill and also suggesting improvements...

We all love "geet" and appreciate the hardwork of the entire team - thats y geet has been getting amazing trps n views..but recently there is a lot of repetition (eyelocks...dupta flying..falling.. for like like 2 minutes with the same theme song)....one of the feedbacks was "add lyrics or have a new theme for maaneet because their relationship is reaching another stage...((i have attached the link))

Please no chapul throwing at me - im still very young (besides i live in London so far away from India)

Miss Amazing x

Edited by missamazing - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i actually still like it.. i mean its maaneet's bg song apart from behene de.. its always played during their 'eye locks'.. its catchy.. (at least for me)..
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wel I Like this song verry much is my favo
missamazing thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs. SIR

i actually still like it.. i mean its maaneet's bg song apart from behene de.. its always played during their 'eye locks'.. its catchy.. (at least for me)..

Okk dats ur opinion...appreciated

But  Its allways being played...like continus,,,its killen the show...we get it...maan is geet's mahii...but its 2 much...by over playing a song ur gna kill the actually meaning it...OuchOuchOuch

Miss Amazing x
missamazing thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani10

Wel I Like this song verry much is my favo

hmmm...maybe im da only 1...oh noo...dis cnt be...sm1 please help..am i going mad?????

Miss Amazing x
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If you dont like it then just mute the television cuz a lot of people like it cuz its very romantic and its maneet's trademark song. just cuz u dont like it doesnt mean that other people dont like it either. The Mahi makes the maneet moments actually come alive. So just mute it if u dont like it and stop saying bad things about it and keep ur views to urself! got it?
missamazing thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bansari7

If you dont like it then just mute the television cuz a lot of people like it cuz its very romantic and its maneet's trademark song. just cuz u dont like it doesnt mean that other people dont like it either. The Mahi makes the maneet moments actually come alive. So just mute it if u dont like it and stop saying bad things about it and keep ur views to urself! got it?

WTF - n hu r ??? i am being really honest n expressin my views...i dnt even think my views are negative...they are actually postive 4 the future of geet....its like listenin to a radio...wen a song is over played...hence it begins to sound "dry" (not sure u gna get wot that means)

Anywaz u need to RELAX hunii...its not as if u produced this mahi song or chose it...besides i shall respect ur views...cuz i respect every1's opinions (even when they DONT)
I have muted the mahi song...but since its being overplayed...i barely get to hear any dialogues.. 😆😆😆

Miss Amazing x
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i'm almost reaching my threshold!!! But this is the officially maneet theme...i guess they should make the mahi mahi an official song w/real lyrics and everything!!!
missamazing thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

i'm almost reaching my threshold!!! But this is the officially maneet theme...i guess they should make the mahi mahi an official song w/real lyrics and everything!!!

Okk...maybe that could help..but u dnt understand every scene has mahiii ((like 30 seconds whilst holding dupta...😡😡😡) They should tone it down to like 1 mahii in 2 episodes...no1 understand wot im talking bout...or is it cuz im from London...where life is bit FAST n REALISTIC (plzzz noo chapul throwin at me...im only 21..still young) 😳😳😳

Miss Amazing x
Edited by missamazing - 13 years ago
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: missamazing

WTF - n hu r ??? i am being really honest n expressin my views...i dnt even think my views are negative...they are actually postive 4 the future of geet....its like listenin to a radio...wen a song is over played...hence it begins to sound "dry" (not sure u gna get wot that means)

Anywaz u need to RELAX hunii...its not as if u produced this mahi song or chose it...besides i shall respect ur views...cuz i respect every1's opinions (even when they DONT)
I have muted the mahi song...but since its being overplayed...i barely get to hear any dialogues.. 😆😆😆

Miss Amazing x

ok first of all this is india forums and according to the rules u are not supposed to say things like w t    f. and second of all, wat the heck does this have to do with a radio? its not like they play the song every second or something. ya sometimes they play it at times when they're not supposed to. but most of the times it fits in very well with the situation. and if this song is dry to u, then listen to another song or just put on another song from the radio while they play mahi. thanks for respecting my views, but im just trying to say that theres no point of saying bad things about mahi when they dont play it like every second or something.

just try watching the whole episode without a "mahi" in it, then that is wat u call "dry!"