Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey! I actually like how it's a "trademark" piece of music that only belongs to Maan and Geet! And I like the different versions of it! BUT I still don't like the guy singing Mahi in the very beginning!!
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i love it as it is Maneet's bg and it suits them perfectly๐Ÿ˜ณ
although behene de works for me too

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like the song, but I agree that it is being overplayed....and since it is overplayed, and the song doesn't have lyrics...it gets too much...I wish they could get a real song....like AR had Ashmani rang...and Mayur had their own tune......
dm_hpcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It suits them. Its them. Its very fitting for them. I like it. BUT I do agree with you. Because they use it soo much, eventually it will be annoying and the magic it has will reduce. Like people suggested they could make it a full song like DMG did - Ishq Leta Hai or Asmani Rang ho.
Armu4eva thumbnail
OMG...i m like super freaking crazyyyyy abt this song.........i have it in my MP3 player..n listening to it...24x7....

But i agree...it shouldnt be overused..... overdose of anything isnt nice...

But then....anything for MANEET ๐Ÿ˜
lock_n_key thumbnail
I love the Mahi Mahi bg score๐Ÿ˜›.....And also the voice of the man who says-'Mahiiiii'๐Ÿ˜†....i feel that that man't voice adds sizzle n passion in the MaanEet moment๐Ÿ˜‰....And when they play the entire score, i just feel like dancing....๐Ÿ˜›....the song is soo good!๐Ÿ˜›......I wish to download that song individually too on my P.C. so that i can listen to it, whenever i feel like๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....As it is too, this song keeps on humming in my mind๐Ÿ˜†......Besides, i have always loved all the bg scores in any show of StarOne๐Ÿ˜Š....I don't like all the shows on StarOne, except Geet, but i love the bg scores in all of their shows๐Ÿ˜ƒ......Even till today i just simply LOVE that Mayur bg score.....it's really really good.......and honestly telling, when i heard this Mahi Mahi score for the 1st time, i felt so good that StarOne ppl have finally made a traditional Punjabi score which has a romantic feel๐Ÿ˜›...Am not a Punjabi, but i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Punjabi songs....be it any!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†.......So i REALLY REALLY REALLY love Mahiiiiiiiiiii......๐Ÿ˜†[๐Ÿ˜›
megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well its maaneet bg song.....hw can i nt lyk it...its dam gud....
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no....i love this song....its so apt for Maneet romance....
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The Mahi makes the maneet moments actually come alive
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do love the song Mahi. When I heard this BG score for the first time I was super excited. But I do agree with the person who opened the post. CV's are a bit overdoing it with the BG score and it is starting to get a bit boring.. I would like it more if they would use Maan & Geet's Hoshyarpur BG score also. I love that one more than Mahi. They could use both in equal intervals.