Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bansari7

ok first of all this is india forums and according to the rules u are not supposed to say things like w t    f. and second of all, wat the heck does this have to do with a radio? its not like they play the song every second or something. ya sometimes they play it at times when they're not supposed to. but most of the times it fits in very well with the situation. and if this song is dry to u, then listen to another song or just put on another song from the radio while they play mahi. thanks for respecting my views, but im just trying to say that theres no point of saying bad things about mahi when they dont play it like every second or something.

just try watching the whole episode without a "mahi" in it, then that is wat u call "dry!"

U dnt always need a song just to make the scene sound amazing...i watch every episode n boii mahi is like ev every 5-10 minutes - u can smtyms play another instrument to make it sound effective n not kill it by the same song...just like too many eyelocks get annyoing n now they fianlly have calmed down!!!

Behne de was amazing choice n (touch wood) they r not over playin it  - anywaz im sure in the comin 1-2 weeks..members will be mkin these mahi comments on "geet" fb...

india forum rules - i didnt read but yh fnks 4 telling...i shall be carefull NEXT TYM

Miss Amazing x
Edited by missamazing - 13 years ago
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like the song. But I think it would be cool if they made another BG tune and played both of them evenly! But the second one should be good too! :)
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: missamazing

Okk...maybe that could help..but u dnt understand every scene has mahiii ((like 30 seconds whilst holding dupta...😑😑😑) They should tone it down to like 1 mahii in 2 episodes...no1 understand wot im talking bout...or is it cuz im from London...where life is bit FAST n REALISTIC (plzzz noo chapul throwin at me...im only 21..still young) 😳😳😳

Miss Amazing x

AWWW!!! you're so cute!!! Since i'm 20 i won't throw any...must respect your elders!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But I agree...mahi mahi doesn't need to be played every 30 secs...hopefully they'll tone it down!!! But usually i don't mind, but for the 1st time in today's episode i actually thought that mahi mahi was being over-played!
missamazing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

I really like the song. But I think it would be cool if they made another BG tune and played both of them evenly! But the second one should be good too! :)

Dats gud idea
there should be another bg song for geet n maan...maybe showing that there relationship is developing both sides...smfink fresh n exciting...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Miss Amazing x
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Although I like the BG score of Mahi....I reckon its overplayed and sometimes its not even needed....this way if they continuously play it , every time it comes on we'll be like...'oh here we go again'....which to be honest takes the fun outta watching the romantic scenes....I dnt mind if they played JUST the music without the guy wailing MAHIIII in the background....I liked the way they played it...during the rain sequence .....again cutting out the guy who wails MAHIII in the background....wen Maan is in the car and Geet is outside enjoying the rain, then Maan closes his eyes and thinks of all their moments....this is the scene I'm talkin about from 1:36-2:29

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOmGAL5Ubeo[/YOUTUBE]

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. Its went overboard in today's episode. Other times I did not feel much of a overkill. But today definitely. They shld come up with a new theme song now that there relnship has gone to a little diff level.
Just my opinion.
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WHOA WHOA GUYS CALM IT πŸ˜† Chillax!

Hun I think maybe you should post your suggestion to the GEET FB page, I'm sure they will take it into consideration & I'm sure there might be quite a few people who don't like the music so you'll be speaking on their behalf too =) As for the music being played alot, I agree it gets played alot and sometimes may make the scene lacking or a little odd, but even still cant help but love it! In my POV it makes the scene WOW but obviously you don't feel that way =P New music? Well they already have the Original Maneet BG music which I adore alot more than Mahi, thats what caught my interest in the first place so that should be played alot more since its very powerful =) Babes this is reel life afterall and not real life London so you may have to put up with the "horrible bg music" as you describe it =P
Don't worry I do understand where your coming from, wouldn't have posted a comment if I didn't =P Thank you for this post! =)
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -sum-

Although I like the BG score of Mahi....I reckon its overplayed and sometimes its not even needed....this way if they continuously play it , every time it comes on we'll be like...'oh here we go again'....which to be honest takes the fun outta watching the romantic scenes....I dnt mind if they played JUST the music without the guy wailing MAHIIII in the background....I liked the way they played it...during the rain sequence .....again cutting out the guy who wails MAHIII in the background....wen Maan is in the car and Geet is outside enjoying the rain, then Maan closes his eyes and thinks of all their moments....this is the scene I'm talkin about from 1:36-2:29

🀣 Love how you described the Mahi guy, I'm still laughing!πŸ˜† Wailing 🀣
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: missamazing

WTF - n hu r ??? i am being really honest n expressin my views...i dnt even think my views are negative...they are actually postive 4 the future of geet....its like listenin to a radio...wen a song is over played...hence it begins to sound "dry" (not sure u gna get wot that means)

Anywaz u need to RELAX hunii...its not as if u produced this mahi song or chose it...besides i shall respect ur views...cuz i respect every1's opinions (even when they DONT)
I have muted the mahi song...but since its being overplayed...i barely get to hear any dialogues.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Miss Amazing x

ok ok...u guys....we love each other remember??? πŸ˜ƒ
Ok so miss amazing, in way i see where u r coming from....sometimes when a good song or tune is played way tooo many times then it does get played out.....but i still personally like the mahi background score.....but r not wrong either......that is why one should not keep playin a good song over and over again, cause then later some people don't like it πŸ˜†
i am still fond of it though....i feel as though it really brings the scenes out!!! Plus in many shows they have specific bg scores for couples....i remember in MJHT when i used to watch it....they had a special BG score for Mayur which they played all the time....and so did Sajan....😳
and yea u r right.......every one's opinions should be respected.....

but actually the best bg score of Maaneet is the original.......i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!! Jeez i never get tired of it!!! it is so just so unique........love it love it!!!!!!!!!! Love it to the core....crazy for it!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Have one of the versions of the original in my ipod and i play it all the time....even when i workout....then i close my eyes and imagine our Maan😳😳😳😳😳😳
and of course Maaneet πŸ˜†
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovvvveeee the original BG music. Just out of the world. 😍